+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sydney Van Hooijdonk

Sydney Van Hooijdonk

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/21138...nsfer-england/

seems like a lazy collection of championship teams to lump together, but you never know, we might be interested.

tall and a decent scoring record

Re: Sydney Van Hooijdonk

If he’s anything likes his Dad (maybe less stroppy) he’s exactly what we need.

Where do we stand on loan fees?

Is it strictly free and even loans with fees out of the question?

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    Where do we stand on loan fees?

Is it strictly free and even loans with fees out of the question?
    I think that is what has been reported. it seems a harsh interpretation of the rules though

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I think that is what has been reported. it seems a harsh interpretation of the rules though
    He started the season well but tailled off after September, (heerenveen are my Dutch team since I moved here) no pace, not great in the air was dropped on the weekend for a player that hadnt scored in 17 games but that might be because he's leaving. I'd mostly be upset if he does go to cardiff because I bought the heerenveen home shirt with his name on.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFLA View Post
    He started the season well but tailled off after September, (heerenveen are my Dutch team since I moved here) no pace, not great in the air was dropped on the weekend for a player that hadnt scored in 17 games but that might be because he's leaving. I'd mostly be upset if he does go to cardiff because I bought the heerenveen home shirt with his name on.
    Sounds like Colwill, get him in, the fans will love him.

He can get on a train then

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    Is he still growing though ?

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    He's not Welsh though. So he'd probably get slaughtered.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    If he’s anything likes his Dad (maybe less stroppy) he’s exactly what we need.
    I bet his dad would still do a better job than some of the strikers we've had in recent years.

I've yet to see any speculation about Kenny Zohore being the mystery number 9 the club's interested in having on loan.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I've yet to see any speculation about Kenny Zohore being the mystery number 9 the club's interested in having on loan.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=svH6UfXS...SIkaIECMiOmarE

We're more likely to sign Uche

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    We're more likely to sign Uche
    Any player that can physically carry two central defenders on route to scoring a goal deserves a statue, in my humble opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Any player that can physically carry two central defenders on route to scoring a goal deserves a statue, in my humble opinion.
    I agree. My goal of the season - a mixture of brute force, comedy and unexpected skill. And when Uche did the ayatollah it stayed done!

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I agree. My goal of the season - a mixture of brute force, comedy and unexpected skill. And when Uche did the ayatollah it stayed done!
    The best moment of last season.

Uche was absolute comedy gold. I absolutely loved him. He was crap but effective at times

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Uche was absolute comedy gold. I absolutely loved him. He was crap but effective at times
    A defender under each arm, the ball up his jumper, a cigar in his mouth and a grin as wide as the Taff. He walked the ball in. I was laughing more than cheering from behind that goal. Brilliant. It was what football should be about, the moment in a game that just brings joy. Uche!

A defender under each arm, the ball up his jumper, a cigar in his mouth and a grin as wide as the Taff. He walked the ball in. I was laughing more than cheering from behind that goal. Brilliant. It was what football should be about, the moment in a game that just brings joy. Uche!
    Top stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Top stuff.
    Starting for heerenveen tonight so looks like a non-starter.

Starting for heerenveen tonight so looks like a non-starter.
    looks like he is a starter