+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Yes Germany Grow A Pair

Yes Germany Grow A Pair

At last , shamed into it though :

Olaf Scholz has decided to send Leopard 2 tanks to Ukraine and allow other countries such as Poland to do the same, Germany's Spiegel magazine has reported.

Re: Yes Germany Grow A Pair

I’m sure you will be really happy to see German tanks trundling through Ukraine to attack Russia. Maybe it won’t go as badly as last time that happened. Fingers crossed!

We are very close, boys! The beat of the World War III war drums grew much faster and louder today.

First came the German Foreign Minister's remarks, then Biden weighed-in later. We are being conditioned for all-out fisticuffs.

Biden's remarks begin at 15:30 in the video below.

I had circled March 15 (the Ides of March) 2023 as the date historians will pinpoint as the start of World War III.

UK World War II conscription age was 18 to 41 years.

Quote Originally Posted by blue sky View Post
    I’m sure you will be really happy to see German tanks trundling through Ukraine to attack Russia. Maybe it won’t go as badly as last time that happened. Fingers crossed!
    Ukraine had lots of Nazis from 1939 to 1945.

They have lots today too. But they are nice Nazis, the non-Antisemite variety. It's why Western politicians support them along with their populations it appears.