+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: If this hasn't revealed the incompetence of the board, nothing will

If this hasn't revealed the incompetence of the board, nothing will

The way the Hudson sacking and subsequent manager search (or not) has been dealt with. Not to mention it being hot on the heels of an absolute s*** show in relation to the embargo when we need reinforcements on the pitch.

Surely even the most ardent of fans of the board must be questioning the board's ability to manage the club now.
    From the outside looking in it looks like guesswork.

Re: If this hasn't revealed the incompetence of the board, nothing will

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    The way the Hudson sacking and subsequent manager search (or not) has been dealt with. Not to mention it being hot on the heels of an absolute s*** show in relation to the embargo when we need reinforcements on the pitch.

Surely even the most ardent of fans of the board must be questioning the board's ability to manage the club now.
    I thought mr sunnysideup had been appointed yesterday? I know it took a while but they got there.

Quote Originally Posted by superfeathers View Post
    I thought mr sunnysideup had been appointed yesterday? I know it took a while but they got there.
    I'd take it at this point.

Especially if he checked back in here now and again for advice.

Quote Originally Posted by superfeathers View Post
    Hopefully Sunnysideup will get a few players in asap. I was worried Blue Matt would get the job so im backing Sunnysideup to get us climbing the table.

I think the problem is DML has given the job to himself.

He's walking round saying how great it all is and that the players have no faults.

Don't panic as it's only been 11 days. Of course there is a robust plan in place. The club are not in the slightest bit worried that we have a rearranged fixture on transfer deadline day either. Not at all worried.

Why would they be? As they do not appear to have any intention of employing a manager who might make demands on loan signings. No, better to wait until 1 February and see who is still available.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Bosch View Post
    Don't panic as it's only been 11 days. Of course there is a robust plan in place. The club are not in the slightest bit worried that we have a rearranged fixture on transfer deadline day either. Not at all worried.

Why would they be? As they do not appear to have any intention of employing a manager who might make demands on loan signings. No, better to wait until 1 February and see who is still available.
    They put the bust in robust plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Hopefully Sunnysideup will get a few players in asap. I was worried Blue Matt would get the job so im backing Sunnysideup to get us climbing the table.
    thanks for the support

VT Dalman and Choo - Couldn't manage a Birds Eye dinner for one.

I honestly think a committee of contributors on this forum could manage as well as / better than recent incumbents....

I completely concur Maurice
    Last night I completed my coaching badge’s online
    Just waiting for the war chest budget off Vinny Long Trouser’s and my phone will be on speed dial sorting out potential transfer targets
    Keep it to yourself Maurice but I’ve got my eye on Fairwater AFC’s prolific striker Byron Griffiths -forty goals already this season and a definite star of the future 🤩👍

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnysideup View Post
    I completely concur Maurice
    Last night I completed my coaching badge’s online
    Just waiting for the war chest budget off Vinny Long Trouser’s and my phone will be on speed dial sorting out potential transfer targets
    Keep it to yourself Maurice but I’ve got my eye on Fairwater AFC’s prolific striker Byron Griffiths -forty goals already this season and a definite star of the future 🤩👍
    Do you really think Vinny will cough up the £500 you need?

I have it in writing Mr Griffiths will play for his beloved Cardiff City for free Dorcus then negotiate a contract extension for next season after scoring the goals that kept us up ⚽️⚽️👍

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    I honestly think a committee of contributors on this forum could manage as well as / better than recent incumbents....
    I'm sure they could.
    Do you think a collective from here would think that not getting a new manager in place as soon as possible after the Hudson decision was made would be what is best for the club? Not a chance.

Doubt Morison and Hudson would have been installed either.

I would be grateful if you could enlighten us and give us a rough idea as to how many anti Tan, anti Choo and Dalman, anti board, anti manager, anti player, anti everything Cardiff City threads that you have started in the, say, last two years. Really, your crusade is now taking on epic proportions. Are you going for some type of Guinness World Record ? My guess would be something in three figures. If so then it is obviously becoming something of an obsession and you should really get help.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    I would be grateful if you could enlighten us and give us a rough idea as to how many anti Tan, anti Choo and Dalman, anti board, anti manager, anti player, anti everything Cardiff City threads that you have started in the, say, last two years. Really, your crusade is now taking on epic proportions. Are you going for some type of Guinness World Record ? My guess would be something in three figures. If so then it is obviously becoming something of an obsession and you should really get help.
    Not enough of them.

Are you honestly thinking my crusade, as you call it, is unfair given the way the club is being run?

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    There is no doubt.

Not enough of them.

Are you honestly thinking my crusade, as you call it, is unfair given the way the club is being run?
    Blue Lewj speaks for me and every other City supporter I know, so he has my mandate to carry on raising these real & valid issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Blue Lewj speaks for me and every other City supporter I know, so he has my mandate to carry on raising these real & valid issues.
    Agree 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Me too, certs for relegation, a joke of a board and owner and DML wants us all sitting round the campfire singing songs about how great Vincent is.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    How many blindly pro-Cardiff City posts have you added?
    Most of us are only coming across as "anti-Cardiff City" because this is the club that we have nailed ourselves to and we are worried about its plight.
    Can you not see that the club is in an existential crisis?

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    Me too, certs for relegation, a joke of a board and owner and DML wants us all sitting round the campfire singing songs about how great Vincent is.
    I could have done with a campfire last Saturday. It was freezing in there.

I could have done with a campfire last Saturday. It was freezing in there.
    It warmed my heart to see you mate haha

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    It warmed my heart to see you mate haha
    Calm down

The game soon sorted that out.

Calm down

The game soon sorted that out.
    Haha yeah soon enough the bitter cold of the weather and the performance kicked in.