+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best curry house in Canton?

Re: Best curry house in Canton?

Quote Originally Posted by Bozza64 View Post
    Star of Wales by a country mile
    How has a thread seeking recommendations about curry houses turned into the usual nonsense? Tories, milfs and gilfs? No wonder a lot of people I know that are aware of CCMB have told me they no longer bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Bosch View Post
    How has a thread seeking recommendations about curry houses turned into the usual nonsense? Tories, milfs and gilfs? No wonder a lot of people I know that are aware of CCMB have told me they no longer bother.
    I made one comment about the Tories.

There was one post and one reply about milfs before you posted.

Hardly a thread gone wild is it.

Do you keep all our conversations stringently on topic like an army general when talking with friends and coworkers? Or do they naturally evolve?

If people aren't posting because threads go off topic then they are rather soft. But I reckon you are full of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Bosch View Post
    You mean they want to learn exclusively about curry houses in a curry house recommendations thread, no diversions allowed?

I suspect more of 'a lot of people' you know would more likely wonder why this thread exists on a football dedicated part of CCMB instead of at its 'other stuff' Alternative Forum.

Threads currently on the first page of this one have these titles:-

Alfie.

Superbowl.

Masterful Djokovic

Bands you've never seen live

These Electric car things are great, in they. NOT !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    I made one comment about the Tories.

There was one post and one reply about milfs before you posted.

Hardly a thread gone wild is it.

Do you keep all our conversations stringently on topic like an army general when talking with friends and coworkers? Or do they naturally evolve?

If people aren't posting because threads go off topic then they are rather soft. But I reckon you are full of it.
    Blimey. Maybe I haven't fully woke up yet but unless I'm dreaming I'm going to fully endorse one of your messages.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Blimey. Maybe I haven't fully woke up yet but unless I'm dreaming I'm going to fully endorse one of your messages.
    Me too

Christ

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    You've seen the light.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Me too

Christ
    Cor blimey.