+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Legend that is Maurice

The Legend that is Maurice

Evening Maurice old fruit
    Has your magical mousework magicated up any streams for tonight’s game ??
    Thanks for all that you do in advance
    Kind regards
    Sunny ☀️

Re: The Legend that is Maurice

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnysideup View Post
    Evening Maurice old fruit
    Has your magical mousework magicated up any streams for tonight’s game ??
    Thanks for all that you do in advance
    Kind regards
    Sunny ☀️
    Fair play to mo and his streaming sevices, but most of them are proper ropey.

I think we may be on the Sky Sports red button.

Anyone can Google it

Any of you can bookmark the ones that work

It's not like he's feeding you grapes and rubbing your feet during the stream.

Get an IPTV they're pennies over the year...can't remember the last time I didn't get a link off our iPlayer or our opponents. One always works.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    It's not like he's feeding you grapes and rubbing your feet during the stream.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
    The amount of happy clapping going on cos some bloke copy and pasted a few links is madness.

That's fine....I won't bother....in fact given the amount of vitriol I think I will just retire...........

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    That's fine....I won't bother....in fact given the amount of vitriol I think I will just retire...........
    Come and rub my feet, old fruit.

Don't go, Mo.......

AU revoir mon amis......

AU revoir mon amis......
    'Fin'

Don't let a few brain dead morons put you off providing a good service. Thanks

The fact that this subject comes up regularly, for practically every away match (not on tv), means that there is clearly a need for a reliable source of streaming sites. Yes, it's more or less the same sites each time (I tend to use the same two or three), but they don't all work for everyone, so more links are always useful. I'll be watching the Luton game on CityTV, but the Hull game will be another 'search for a stream'. And what's wrong with that?

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    The fact that this subject comes up regularly, for practically every away match (not on tv), means that there is clearly a need for a reliable source of streaming sites. Yes, it's more or less the same sites each time (I tend to use the same two or three), but they don't all work for everyone, so more links are always useful. I'll be watching the Luton game on CityTV, but the Hull game will be another 'search for a stream'. And what's wrong with that?
    Nothing wrong with it, although plenty of streams are dodgy as **** (That's my technical term) and i think that it should be mentioned. it's obviously down to the individual though.

AU revoir mon amis......
    The wonderful Roches perform, 'Quitting Time.'

https://youtu.be/95csNRy7b64

StT.
    <><

I willingly admit to being bottom of the class when it comes to computer literacy
    You’re talking bonglish when saying iptv and the like???
    You’re computer savvy
    I’m not!!
    Haven’t even got a computer
    All done on my phone
    What’s wrong with massaging the ego of another fellow bluebird who is much appreciated in taking the time and effort in searching for a link where all I have to do is click on.
    I’m the lazy one in not being interested in the HOW
    Don’t be jealous of other posters affections for the greater good in what Maurice does because that’s how you come across Dembe

I willingly admit to being bottom of the class when it comes to computer literacy
    You’re computer savvy
    I’m not!!
    All done on my phone
    What’s wrong with massaging the ego of another fellow bluebird who is much appreciated in taking the time and effort in searching for a link where all I have to do is click on.
    Don’t be jealous of other posters affections for the greater good in what Maurice does because that’s how you come across Dembe
    Well said!

You’re computer savvy
    I’m not!!
    All done on my phone
    It's all cobblers to me too , I havnt got a clue

Computers , tablets , streams etc do good things I just don't speak the lingo

If dirty dawg Mo can sort out clean links to watch city games then he's done the business!

IPTV
    Pay £50 for a year and you can watch every game in the entire football league, European leagues, Champion's league, plus every other sport that may catch your fancy.
    Any films including ones that are in the cinema , every TV channel you could ever think of, box sets, pay per view events and more .................
    Loads on here that can set it up for you,
    Just need a fire stick 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    Don't let a few brain dead morons put you off providing a good service. Thanks
    It's not being brain dead. It's saying it as it is. What I said was spot on,anyone can Google streaming sites and once you get a few reliable ones you can bookmark them and.. magically not have to continually ask.

You’re computer savvy
    I’m not!!
    All done on my phone
    I'll take jealous. I reckon others had a few different words..

You need a firestick and the ability to be able to read and follow a few instructions. Then there I've got sport, TV shows, movies etc all for the small one off fee.

You are allowed to massage his ego, just as I am able to point out what he does isn't hard. Surely in the name of fairness both of us can have our POV here.

I’ve had several Amazon fire sticks and used to pay a yearly subscription but got frustrated with the buffering
    The boxing was the worst
    Had a few friends around for an all nighter
    Fight came on at 5 am
    Fury v Wilder
    Saw round one and it froze until round seven
    Not the same listening on five live
    Iffy with the films as well
    Some had no audio and some would stop after 15 minutes restarting at the very beginning
    Tossed in the bin I’m afraid

I’ve got now Tv and some sport is on there but Sky and bt sport got to expensive at a thousand pounds a year 🙁

So back to the legend that is Maurice ☀️😊👍

I’ve had several Amazon fire sticks and used to pay a yearly subscription but got frustrated with the buffering
    The boxing was the worst
    Fight came on at 5 am
    Fury v Wilder
    Some had no audio and some would stop after 15 minutes restarting at the very beginning

I’ve got now Tv and some sport is on there but Sky and bt sport got to expensive at a thousand pounds a year 🙁

They require a small effort in maintaining them.. like once a week going into apps and "clear cache" this is what slows them down and makes the stream buffer.

Quote Originally Posted by Its been emotional View Post
    IPTV
    Pay £50 for a year and you can watch every game in the entire football league, European leagues, Champion's league, plus every other sport that may catch your fancy.
    Any films including ones that are in the cinema , every TV channel you could ever think of, box sets, pay per view events and more .................
    Loads on here that can set it up for you,
    Just need a fire stick 👍
    Which fire stick there seem to be several

Who do I pay the 50 quid to ?

The boxing was the worst
    Fight came on at 5 am
    Fury v Wilder

Buffering

Don't know what that means

Cache

No idea