+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Visible protest inside the ground needed

Re: Visible protest inside the ground needed

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Its was Luton in a poor championship. Its not like Man City when we at the bottom of the Championship.

We need to be going into every game looking to get points im sure our rivals will.

Shows how far weve dropped when we are writing points off v Luton Town.

Some fans think there is genuine interest in buying the club.

I think if there was and they made themselves known I think protests would be likely.

Some fans think there is genuine interest in buying the club.

I think if there was and they made themselves known I think protests would be likely.
    Some fans think we are in danger of a global apocalypse every few months.

Well organise something then.
    Seems there is little appetite for it sadly.

Football has changed a lot along with the fans.

Its was Luton in a poor championship. Its not like Man City when we at the bottom of the Championship.

We need to be going into every game looking to get points im sure our rivals will.

Shows how far weve dropped when we are writing points off v Luton Town.
    Who cares if it’s a “small club” they’re 4th and we’re 21st in a poor Championship.

I didn’t expect anything but a loss last night so now I’m not going to go into a meltdown because we did lose. In the next few weeks we some big games against relegation rivals and lower table opposition. We need to back the team as one and not turn the atmosphere toxic, as it was against Millwall.

Tan and the board are here to stay this season. Avoiding relegation is a much much bigger priority.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Why then did you march against the war in iraq? The troops weren't pulled out a week later because bush and blair had received the memo. The point of protest is to show that as a group, we aren't happy, it's not a revolution.
    I think the comparison is utterly idiotic

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post

Well try. Your desperate for a protest someone has to organise it.

Constant threads about Tan and the board definitely have no effect.

Adding to the toxicity at this point in time and with a new manager in place and when confidence on the pitch must be at a low is not a good idea, old fruit.

Well try. Your desperate for a protest someone has to organise it.

Constant threads about Tan and the board definitely have no effect.
    There are protests already afoot.

Think we need it more visual that's all.
    This certainly isn't the place for it. People seem happy with the situation or at the very least tolerant in the main here.

All be up in arms when we finally go down and the prospect of these owners doing exactly what they're doing now but in League 1 is the prospect.

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    Who cares if it’s a “small club” they’re 4th and we’re 21st in a poor Championship.

I didn’t expect anything but a loss last night so now I’m not going to go into a meltdown because we did lose. In the next few weeks we some big games against relegation rivals and lower table opposition. We need to back the team as one and not turn the atmosphere toxic, as it was against Millwall.

Tan and the board are here to stay this season. Avoiding relegation is a much much bigger priority.
    I dont think there is a meltdown because we lost to Luton.

Its a build up of a disaster of a season where we are on our 3rd manager are playing poor football cant score goals and our desperately weak squad which did have our best left winger at left back last night had a centre half who has been looking out of his depth and thats putting it nicely at left back.

We needed players desperately and seen the likes of Hugill go to a rival and Drameh to last nights opponents.

The window shuts and all we have to show for it is an unproven striker.

Weve already had important games v Blackpool and Wigan and fecked up both.

The board only have to look at the number of empty seats now and compare that to the crowds during our PL season to see the discontent amongst the fan base. If that's not enough of a visible protest inside the stadium I don't know what is.
    Anyone with an ounce of football knowledge, combined with business acumen, should know what needs to be done to put the club on an upwards trajectory. Unfortunately the current incumbents either can't see that, or can see it and choose not to do anything to rectify it.

This certainly isn't the place for it. People seem happy with the situation or at the very least tolerant in the main here.

All be up in arms when we finally go down and the prospect of these owners doing exactly what they're doing now but in League 1 is the prospect.
    Are you a trust member? If so have you messaged them about protests?

Something along the lines of Man United's green and yellow scarves needed.

Something that gets the media talking and something visible for Tan.

A few hundred outside is a start but is it effective if the owner is thousands of miles away with his feet up watching on TV?

The club is being run horrendously and they need to know what the fans think.
    It's a bit late for that isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    It's a bit late for that isn't it?
    Probably if I'm being honest.

He's already shown that he can virtually take the pi$$ with little opposition.

A very sad state of affairs.

Football fans are basically idiots

They don't care about what's going on behind the scenes as long as the team is winning

When Sam Hammam was pissing money up against the wall on the never never anyone asking questions got the nasty phonecall treatment

United fans have gone quiet again as they look like having a good team again

It's all bollocks really

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Football fans are basically idiots

They don't care about what's going on behind the scenes as long as the team is winning

When Sam Hammam was pissing money up against the wall on the never never anyone asking questions got the nasty phonecall treatment

United fans have gone quiet again as they look like having a good team again

It's all bollocks really
    I'll agree with you on that.

The way this club is being run is the biggest loaf of bollocks though I'm sure.

I could have put my savings on who started this thread

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Unless we have a change of ownership then clearly we are going to have the same people doing the same thing

Nothing can be done really I am afraid
    The only thing that will wake them up is if fans stop going, can’t see it happening as being fans they will want to go……so, status quo

The only protest I can see working is hold back on renewing your season tickets, spend fk all in the shop and on match day, no programs no drink nothing.

I don't think anybody here is happy or tolerant (except maybe DML). Everybody has voiced their displeasure. Nobody is enjoying what's being served up every week.

But this message board is an incredibly small sample size of our support. Not everybody lives and breathes the club. And besides - consider the context of what's going on in the world right now. Cost of living crises; ongoing strikes; a land war in Europe. A poorly run football team having a shit season isn't exactly top of most people's lists when it comes to taking decisive action.

The club will always have that hardcore level of support who protest - we've already seen that this season. But I would argue that your average fan in the stand has more pressing things to worry about these days.

Quote Originally Posted by FormerlyJohnnyBreadhead View Post
    I don't think anybody here is happy or tolerant (except maybe DML). Everybody has voiced their displeasure. Nobody is enjoying what's being served up every week.
    It’s a classic Blue Lewj move. As soon as a few people start to disagree he tries to discredit everyone by claiming if you disagree it’s because you’re completely happy with Tan and the way the club is run. He does it constantly.

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    It’s a classic Blue Lewj move. As soon as a few people start to disagree he tries to discredit everyone by claiming if you disagree it’s because you’re completely happy with Tan and the way the club is run. He does it constantly.
    Nobody is discrediting anybody.

If people don't want to take action to change then they need to be happy with what they get. That much is clear.

One of those massive banners would be a start. "You don't know what you're doing" in great big letters.
    Failing that, even small banners would show up on Tan's live stream.

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    One of those massive banners would be a start. "You don't know what you're doing" in great big letters.
    Failing that, even small banners would show up on Tan's live stream.
    Everton have a great one that would work for us - No Communication, No Plan, No Vision.

Who “sacks the board” ?……The board ?