+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: FT: HULL CITY 1 - 0 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Re: HULL CITY v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    I've no idea how this one will go, except we'll have 2 or 3 chances and almost certainly missed them all - unless our manager can instill some confidence and a different mindset..
    Confidence can come with a single goal..
    We pray.

A big slice of luck early on would be nice. We've conceded a few to deflected shots/headers/from deflected crosses. Let's have a massive deflection to wrong-foot their keeper and put us 1-0 up and turn our season around!

scratching my head wondering where the goal or goals will come from, can barely string a few passes together, cant cross a ball or its over hit, corner takers hardly ever beat the deffender at the near post, our forward/s never seem to be able to get ball side of there man when a ball is actually coming in, if we do see a player in the box they are only there waiting to feed of scraps, and ok yeah sometimes that comes off and sometimes it dont

fact that we havent really strengthend in the window is a big worry, even though we spent 7mil this window and still got nothing to speak of, a forward who as far as we can tell has not even arrived in cardiff never mind making the line up or the bench... pointless

only we could cave in spend 7mil of the sala transfer fee in a bid to get back door access to the window and then pay it 2 says late LOL... and a fee they feel they dont even owe, hahah what a sham of a club, some folks go on about where would we be without tan hahah there are a million millionaries like tan... lets just hope another one comes along soon

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    A big slice of luck early on would be nice. We've conceded a few to deflected shots/headers/from deflected crosses. Let's have a massive deflection to wrong-foot their keeper and put us 1-0 up and turn our season around!
    A penalty would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    what does "another nail in project tans locker" actually mean?
    It means that we’re going down because Tan thinks he can do it himself, he’s like the guy who writes the play, directs the play as the staring role, does the cloakroom he’s on the door and so on...how many city fans have been saying for years we need a football man in the mix....personaly I think VT is a busted flush.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    You might need to take a lie down.
    I had my lie down and for some reason I’m still positive. Let’s hope Lamouchi has managed to work wonders.

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    I had my lie down and for some reason I’m still positive. Let’s hope Lamouchi has managed to work wonders.
    I'm positive and hoping we pull away.
    It defies logic given what we've watched up to now and I couldn't explain why I am.

Quote Originally Posted by bluemoon View Post
    scratching my head wondering where the goal or goals will come from, can barely string a few passes together, cant cross a ball or its over hit, corner takers hardly ever beat the deffender at the near post, our forward/s never seem to be able to get ball side of there man when a ball is actually coming in, if we do see a player in the box they are only there waiting to feed of scraps, and ok yeah sometimes that comes off and sometimes it dont

fact that we havent really strengthend in the window is a big worry, even though we spent 7mil this window and still got nothing to speak of, a forward who as far as we can tell has not even arrived in cardiff never mind making the line up or the bench... pointless

only we could cave in spend 7mil of the sala transfer fee in a bid to get back door access to the window and then pay it 2 says late LOL... and a fee they feel they dont even owe, hahah what a sham of a club, some folks go on about where would we be without tan hahah there are a million millionaries like tan... lets just hope another one comes along soon
    There does seem to be mixed messages re. the £7m payment to get the embargo lifted and then seemingly making little or no effort to strengthen the squad. Tan quite rightly recognizes the club's value could be as much as £30 million lower in league 1, but his lieutenants have failed to deliver big time..

Sawyers again. Dont get it.

Kaba - a pleasant surprise

Sawyers Wintle as a 2 is a concern.

Not a Sawyers fan but I guess he feels he can offer more than Ralls going forward.

Kaba on the bench. He’s got 51 minutes to get across from Denmark.

Best news of the day is O’Dowda being back in the side 🤩

Kaba Kaba Kaba Chameleon

Not sure what I make of that, but hopefully it works.

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    Kaba on the bench. He’s got 51 minutes to get across from Denmark.
    Bugger

Another thing Lewj can’t start an anti Tan post for now

No Rubin - even on the bench.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Really not a fan of that team but we have to give DaiLuchi a chance

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Bugger

Another thing Lewj can’t start an anti Tan post for now
    My days of starting threads are gone.

People seem to send many replies without answering the question.

Pointless.

I hope Simpson isn't at LB again.

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Kaba Kaba Kaba Chameleon
    beat me to that 1

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    There will be but we need to start picking up something certainly.

I'm certainly not out of touch with relegation. I've seen plenty and plenty involving City.

You mention people not mentioning we're going up in February but if we were in the race we'd certainly be saying that Hull away is a place we need to be getting points. In this instance if we're not targeting points against a team 8 points above us then who?

It is a very big game.
    The ratcheting up of pressure, constant referrals to huge games and six pointers is not doing the team any good. Our recent performances have been those of a team with no confidence that is scared of making a mistake - they may not be the best team in the division, but they’re better than they’ve been showing lately, I’d prefer to see an attempt to calm things down a bit, rather than more doom and gloom stuff that is doing nobody any good.

I can't quite work out what Lamouchi is trying to do here unless he's using either Philogene or Ojo as a 10.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    The ratcheting up of pressure, constant referrals to huge games and six pointers is not doing the team any good. Our recent performances have been those of a team with no confidence that is scared of making a mistake - they may not be the best team in the division, but they’re better than they’ve been showing lately, I’d prefer to see an attempt to calm things down a bit, rather than more doom and gloom stuff that is doing nobody any good.
    Not sure they read this board to be honest.

If they do and me saying it is a big game is putting pressure on them then I'm not sure professional football is for them.