+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How much were we losing per month prior to and after Tan arrived?

How much were we losing per month prior to and after Tan arrived?

We have been told by the club in recent interviews that VT was putting in £3 million of his money every month to keep us ticking over. £36 million a year.

How much were we losing per month prior to VT arriving?

He isn't getting any younger. I understand there was debt prior to him coming and that we were threatened by HMRC on a number of occasions but if he was to walk tomorrow and he isn't getting any younger, how is that going to be plugged and has it got worse since the days of Sam, The Riddler et al?

Things were awful back then but were they losing £3 million a month awful?

Is the amount payable to plug the gap (per month) getting bigger?

Re: How much were we losing per month prior to and after Tan arrived?

I thought it was £3m at its highest but now, after reducing the wage bill since relegation, its now about £1m.
    Dont know what it was before Tan, but the amount of money in football back then was substantially lower, so any comparison is tricky to evaluate.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    I thought it was £3m at its highest but now, after reducing the wage bill since relegation, its now about £1m.
    Dont know what it was before Tan, but the amount of money in football back then was substantially lower, so any comparison is tricky to evaluate.
    Yeah, you'd like to think that with the squad we have now, compared to the one we had, it would be a greatly reduced wage bill.

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    Yeah, you'd like to think that with the squad we have now, compared to the one we had, it would be a greatly reduced wage bill.
    It's been mentioned a few times on Sky that our wage bill is bottom half

How many threads are you going to start saying practically the same thing you boring f*cker.?

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Hill View Post
    How many threads are you going to start saying practically the same thing you boring f*cker.?
    Give the guy a break ffs, he's asking a valid question, what's wrong with that?

My understanding is that the club is now losing closer to £1mil per month, but that still begs belief at this point.
    How on earth are we still losing £1mil per month?

Starting to think Blue Lewj is a disgruntled ex-employee of the club on a one man mission

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
    Give the guy a break ffs, he's asking a valid question, what's wrong with that?

My understanding is that the club is now losing closer to £1mil per month, but that still begs belief at this point.
    How on earth are we still losing £1mil per month?
    Bollocks

If anyone needs to give anyone a break it’s you and the OP repeating yourself daily. Boring pair of pricks. Probably the same person.

Get a life

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    Starting to think Blue Lewj is a disgruntled ex-employee of the club on a one man mission
    He’s a 🤡

Looking at issues at the club.

You know, the one this message board is for. Apologies it wasn't about the six nations or food.

You can put me on ignore. It is very simple. Probably quicker then the three replies you've typed out.

It was a genuine question.

A few have had a go at answering it but I genuinely do not know. The debts owing to HMRC had us sailing close to the wind a few times but how much were we losing month to month.

Did that improve when Tan took over and how does it compare to now? He wants to leave us in a better state than he came.
    League position he looks to be failing on that front but how are we doing monthly loss wise?

It's not the question fella, it's who's asking it I suppose.

You seem to constantly run the club down, that's how it reads anyway, I'm not saying you don't care.. but you strangle the life out of threads repeating the same stuff over, you must surely see that?

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    It's not the question fella, it's who's asking it I suppose.

You seem to constantly run the club down, that's how it reads anyway, I'm not saying you don't care.. but you strangle the life out of threads repeating the same stuff over, you must surely see that?
    You must also see that almost every thread on the club leads back to the incompetency of Tan.

Even today's game is a direct result of what Tan has created.

You can't mention any of the club's problems without mentioning Tan.

If people want to pretend everything is fine and it will all be OK then that's up to them. Surely somebody can ask a question that is such a large part of the reason we're currently in the predicament, how much we're losing per month. I'm genuinely interested in how much we were losing prior to Tan getting involved and surely somebody knows or can have an educated guess.

How much were we losing per month prior to VT arriving?
    Why don’t you log on to the Companies House website, download the club’s accounts from the relevant period and find out for yourself?

It’s easy enough to do and it doesn’t cost much. If you’re genuinely interested, it would be a far better use of your time than posting an endless stream of questions on here that you’re not going to get answers to.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Why don’t you log on to the Companies House website, download the club’s accounts from the relevant period and find out for yourself?

It’s easy enough to do and it doesn’t cost much. If you’re genuinely interested, it would be a far better use of your time than posting an endless stream of questions on here that you’re not going to get answers to.
    I thought I'd ask on here.
    Shoot me.

It is my time as you say.
    I post a lot less than many have on here.
    I might not agree with some ways you spend your time but then that's none of my business is it.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    It's been mentioned a few times on Sky that our wage bill is bottom half
    That’s just speculation, though. Until all of the clubs in the Championship post their accounts for the relevant period, we won’t know how much each is spending.

You must also see that almost every thread on the club leads back to the incompetency of Tan.

Even today's game is a direct result of what Tan has created.

You can't mention any of the club's problems without mentioning Tan.

If people want to pretend everything is fine and it will all be OK then that's up to them. Surely somebody can ask a question that is such a large part of the reason we're currently in the predicament, how much we're losing per month. I'm genuinely interested in how much we were losing prior to Tan getting involved and surely somebody knows or can have an educated guess.
    One thing us for sure and that is that every thread that you (or Ninja) start or dominate leads back to the notion that you have regarding the incompetency of Tan, the board, the manager and anyone who works for the club. I have generally tried to stop contributing to any thread that you start or contribute to on here because it is so boring and a total waste of time but I definitely subscribe to the old saying that ‘if you give someone enough rope he will eventually hang himself’ and you appear to be doing a great job of proving that to be true by your incessant, obsessive, whingeing.

I thought I'd ask on here.
    Shoot me.
    Did you really believe you’d get an answer to the question?

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    One thing us for sure and that is that every thread that you (or Ninja) start or dominate leads back to the notion that you have regarding the incompetency of Tan, the board, the manager and anyone who works for the club. I have generally tried to stop contributing to any thread that you start or contribute to on here because it is so boring and a total waste of time but I definitely subscribe to the old saying that ‘if you give someone enough rope he will eventually hang himself’ and you appear to be doing a great job of proving that to be true by your incessant, obsessive, whingeing.
    Post positive Tan threads then.

Tell us all the things they're doing well if it bothers you.
    Or tell us why what we're saying is wrong if it is.

Enough rope to hang myself is an odd one. I am a fan who thinks the owner and board are running us ridiculously badly. Not sure how I'm hanging myself if that's all I'm doing.

If Tan changes his methods and runs the club well.
    Happy days if so, bring it on.

Did you really believe you’d get an answer to the question?
    I thought some fans on a Cardiff City message board would be able to tell us how much we were losing prior to Tan, yes.

Given we have Trust members who comment on accounts then I thought I might get an answer.

I'm genuinely interested in how much we were losing prior to Tan getting involved and surely somebody knows or can have an educated guess.
    But not interested enough to find the answer for yourself, it seems. Instead, you’d prefer to keep spamming this board with the same repetitive nonsense.

The notion of comparing them with now is impossible anyway as nobody will be able to obtain the present figures anyway. It’s all pointless guesswork.

Have they improved our monthly loss levels in comparison to before they got involved?

That was all I asked. If nobody knows fair enough.
    Just get the usual snipers just ignoring the question and just having a pop though.

But not interested enough to find the answer for yourself, it seems. Instead, you’d prefer to keep spamming this board with the same repetitive nonsense.

The notion of comparing them with now is impossible anyway as nobody will be able to obtain the present figures anyway. It’s all pointless guesswork.
    Well clearly not interested enough, no.

We could have an answer based on last season's figures.
    I guess I'm in the wrong place.

If people want to pretend everything is fine and it will all be OK then that's up to them.
    Wow. The “Blue Lewj Special”. Who saw that coming?

Have the improved our monthly loss levels in comparison to before they got involved?
    Why not find out for yourself? You could download the accounts for the last ten or fifteen years, do a comparison and write a report. That might actually be interesting for a change.