+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How much were we losing per month prior to and after Tan arrived?

Re: How much were we losing per month prior to and after Tan arrived?

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    Wow. The “Blue Lewj Special”. Who saw that coming?
    If people don't care enough to take action then they can't be that pi$$ed off can they?
    Not sure what you don't get about that.

I am genuinely surprised by the lack of reaction from fans to what is happening to our club. It is being wrecked by the way it is being run.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Why not find out for yourself? You could download the accounts for the last ten or fifteen years, do a comparison and write a report. That might actually be interesting for a change.
    Because I can't be bothered.

Interesting? What like your high and mighty snipes at people on here? Alright then.

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    Well clearly not interested enough, no.
    Indeed. You have a question, but you’d prefer others to answer it rather than try to find the answer yourself, which would take little time or effort.

It’s a bit like your protest campaign. You’d prefer others to organise protests rather than organise them yourself, and then you grizzle about the lack of protests.

I am genuinely surprised by the lack of reaction from fans to what is happening to our club. It is being wrecked by the way it is being run.
    So what are you doing about it?

Indeed. You have a question, but you’d prefer others to answer it rather than try to find the answer yourself, which would take little time or effort.

It’s a bit like your protest campaign. You’d prefer others to organise protests rather than organise them yourself, and then you grizzle about the lack of protests.
    What I did was go to a Cardiff City message board where people comment on the accounts yearly and ask a question about the club accounts and monthly losses. That's all.

If it has got on your nerves as well then all the better.
    Have a good day.

So what are you doing about it?
    Wasting my time looking for anybody that cares on here.

People ripping the soul out of our club and people seem happy enough to just let it continue without doing anything.

I'll do what I need to do to see change when I can.

Because I can't be bothered.
    Precisely. You complain about a lack of action from others and claim others don’t care enough to do anything, but you take no action of any sort yourself. You just whinge on and on and on and on…..

Precisely. You complain about a lack of action from others and claim others don’t care enough to do anything, but you take no action of any sort yourself. You just whinge on and on and on and on…..
    I said I couldn't be bothered to go through accounts and asked people who may have already commented on them to answer.

Instead I get @rseholes like you picking holes in everything.

People ripping the soul out of our club and people seem happy enough to just let it continue without doing anything.
    You mean people like you who do nothing?

Do you know the answer to the question I asked?
    If not then I'm not sure why you reply.

You're not my biggest fan.
    Couldn't give a flying **** about not being cheered on by the board's biggest ego.

If you don't know the answer fair enough.

I'll do what I have to do when it is needed.
    You of all people telling people what to do after your u turn.
    Ridiculous.

Have a nice day. Go and give your certain brand of high and mighty advice to somebody else.

I said I couldn't be bothered to go through accounts and asked people who may have already commented on them to answer.
    When I wanted to find out details of the club’s debt levels about a decade ago, do you know what I did? I went onto the Companies House website, paid a few quid and downloaded the accounts.

I could give you the answer to your pre-Tan wage bill question easily enough if I logged on to my computer and had a look at the accounts I paid for and downloaded back then, but guess what? I’m a bit like you. I can’t be bothered.

You must also see that almost every thread on the club leads back to the incompetency of Tan.

Even today's game is a direct result of what Tan has created.

You can't mention any of the club's problems without mentioning Tan.

If people want to pretend everything is fine and it will all be OK then that's up to them. Surely somebody can ask a question that is such a large part of the reason we're currently in the predicament, how much we're losing per month. I'm genuinely interested in how much we were losing prior to Tan getting involved and surely somebody knows or can have an educated guess.
    Every thread ends up the same mate that's the point.

You don't have to be at the front of the line leading the charge. No battle was ever won talking to yourself online

When I wanted to find out details of the club’s debt levels about a decade ago, do you know what I did? I went onto the Companies House website, paid a few quid and downloaded the accounts.

I could give you the answer to your pre-Tan wage bill question easily enough if I logged on to my computer and had a look at the accounts I paid for and downloaded back then, but guess what? I’m a bit like you. I can’t be bothered.
    Good for you.

I was looking more for the people that could answer my question really. Yet you pop up again and add nothing but have a dig at me.
    You say after every post how boring my posts are but never put me on ignore.

Have a good day.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Every thread ends up the same mate that's the point.

You don't have to be at the front of the line leading the charge. No battle was ever won talking to yourself online
    Posting on these messageboards is 99% a waste of time.
    Even more so if you and TLG pop up not actually giving an answer.

No battle was ever won talking to yourself on line. You post a lot more than I do.

Wasting my time looking for anybody that cares on here.

I'll do what I need to do to see change when I can.
    Loads aren't happy. They just chose not to shout into an echo chamber and only hear their own voice wallow back..

You'd do well to take that advice.
    You don't have to "win" ever little interaction. Listen to what's being said and move on.

Try not to repeat yourself on too many more threads the rest of the month,every little helps.

I was looking more for the people that could answer my question really.
    You could answer it yourself if you weren’t so lazy. However, it’s crystal clear that you’re one of those people who prefers others to do all the work for them.

You don't have to "win" ever little interaction. Listen to what's being said and move on.

Try not to repeat yourself on too many more threads the rest of the month,every little helps.
    Nobody is winning are they.

I wanted a question answered. I've got you popping up telling me that it is the same as all the other threads.
    I've got TLG giving tips on how to obtain accounts. I just wanted an answer.

The threads about the club and its predicament come back to Tan for one very good reason. He has employed anybody that has any influence at the club. He has paid the money and tightened the purse strings that dictate what those people can spend.

The situation the club is in is down to Tan and the board he picked.
    People can blame the manager picked by Tan if they like.
    They can blame the players picked by the transfer committee and manager picked by Tan if they like.
    That's up to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Hill View Post
    Bollocks

If anyone needs to give anyone a break it’s you and the OP repeating yourself daily. Boring pair of pricks. Probably the same person.

Get a life
    Well'ard that innit, being a keyboard warrior and giving people verbal abuse on a messageboard. It seems to be you that needs to get a life, and some anger management classes while you're at it by the sounds of it

And don't lump me in with Lewj, I don't like what's going on at the club, but I don't spam the board with shit all day, I just offer my opinion. If you don't f*cking like it, then block me. Simples innit.

You could answer it yourself if you weren’t so lazy. However, it’s crystal clear that you’re one of those people who prefers others to do all the work for them.
    I could. Again, that is none of your business is it.
    I'm not a fan of arsing about with spiders and see that as a waste of time too.

Again, I came here in the hope somebody might have an answer and it could be discussed. Not possible with people like yourself.

Nobody is winning are they.

I wanted a question answered. I've got you popping up telling me that it is the same as all the other threads.
    I've got TLG giving tips on how to obtain accounts. I just wanted an answer.

The threads about the club and its predicament come back to Tan for one very good reason. He has employed anybody that has any influence at the club. He has paid the money and tightened the purse strings that dictate what those people can spend.

The situation the club is in is down to Tan and the board he picked.
    People can blame the manager picked by Tan if they like.
    They can blame the players picked by the transfer committee and manager picked by Tan if they like.
    That's up to them.
    We know.

You've said.

We know.

You've said.
    And yet have posted a fair bit less than you.

We can all agree, I think, that posting on here isn't the greatest use of time. It won't change much and is all a bit pointless really.

So regardless of the content a few here have wasted a fair bit more time on here than me. Including you.

We can all agree, I think, that posting on here isn't the greatest use of time. It won't change much and is all a bit pointless really.

So regardless of the content a few here have wasted a fair bit more time on here than me. Including you.
    You love the post count argument.

I think I average 6 a day. Probably takes up 6 minutes of my day to read and reply.

I'm not really sure what you're getting at with it tbh.

I have a lot of posts, but I don't drone on and on squeezing the life out of threads saying the same thing over

Everyone knows your stance on Tan etc. You don't have to tell us 28 times on 4 different threads 7 days a week.

You love the post count argument.

I think I average 6 a day. Probably takes up 6 minutes of my day to read and reply.

I'm not really sure what you're getting at with it tbh.

I have a lot of posts, but I don't drone on and on squeezing the life out of threads saying the same thing over

Everyone knows your stance on Tan etc. You don't have to tell us 28 times on 4 different threads 7 days a week.
    The post count argument is fitting when people pop up here telling me that posting anything here is basically a waste of time and that I'm wasting my time and should use it better but fail to note that they post a lot more.

Post what you like, I'll post what I like and if people are annoying or bore you then put them on ignore. It isn't hard

Lew, just a bit of friendly advice from someone who actually agrees with your thoughts and comments in general.

It's like, I happen to really enjoy a pint and l always look forward to drinking a few. However, as much as I enjoy them too many make me feel sick. You can have too much of anything.

I think you're already in the overkill zone. Sometimes less is more.

No offence intended, just hoping you read the runes of some of the contributors here, some of whom have responded civilly while unfortunately others haven't.

I will still look forward to reading your contributions but maybe less frequently would be good 👍