+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Biden behaving strangely, very strangely

Biden behaving strangely, very strangely

None of the balloons appeared to strike Biden's head, yet he seems to have had a complete character change almost immediately thereafter... or is he making a pitch aimed at Trump supporters?

The so-called woke crowd will go berserk when they hear his remarks.

Re: Biden behaving strangely, very strangely

With anyone else, I'd assume they were having a giggle. But as it's you posting this...

You know it's not real, right?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    With anyone else, I'd assume they were having a giggle. But as it's you posting this...

You know it's not real, right?
    Congratulations to US sharpshooters who - after several attempts - shot down a Chinese balloon strayed near the U.S 400 US bases surround China, spying, probing, several with nuclear arms. The US describes the bases as a 'noose’

Related to Biden's (albeit) fake address. I realise much of what the Daily Mail publishes is designed to enrage its readership but it excelled with its trolling in the article beneath by way of its many references to a bloke as her and she.

Transgender woman who exposed her 'penis and testicles' to police at her front door as she called one a 'Nazi fascist' is fined £320 - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...fined-320.html

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Related to Biden's (albeit) fake address. I realise much of what the Daily Mail publishes is designed to enrage its readership but it excelled with its trolling in the article beneath by way of its many references to a bloke as her and she.

Transgender woman who exposed her 'penis and testicles' to police at her front door as she called one a 'Nazi fascist' is fined £320 - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...fined-320.html
    You see my GF who is transgender is offended by this type of media bollox , mainly because she doesn't have any. Please think before you post offensive garbage

on the day that russia media are circulating pictures of Hunters lap top to the world Biden collapses at a graduation . surely too old to run again

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    on the day that russia media are circulating pictures of Hunters lap top to the world Biden collapses at a graduation . surely too old to run again

Shouldn't be extracting the urine, allegedly this individual has the keys to the nuclear football and with Merica investing so much in UKRAINE and which appears to be going down the shitter, it should be a little concerning.

The president of the United States just face planted at the Air Force graduation ceremony and Democrats will say: “Who cares? Biden is in much better physical shape than Trump!”

That’s not the issue: Biden doesn’t even have the mental capacity to check his surroundings.

25th… pic.twitter.com/5a8ZdTkeHP
    — Collin Rugg (@CollinRugg) June 1, 2023
    Fair play to you for getting it all right. The Biden sycophants have gone quiet, I can remember the time when they would tell anyone who would listen that the laptop story never happened. I miss that golden era of Lardy & Cyril lies and propaganda.

YouTube has reversed their "election misinformation policy" and will now allow users to question the 2020 election results.

Now that the 2020 election is almost 3 years in the past, you are allowed to talk about it

The net is closing in ..............

YouTube has reversed their "election misinformation policy" and will now allow users to question the 2020 election results.

Now that the 2020 election is almost 3 years in the past, you are allowed to talk about it

The net is closing in ..............

JUST IN: FBI Director Christopher Wray has finally turned over the key document alleging Joe Biden was involved in a bribery scheme.

As explained by Fox News' Dana Perino, the document allegedly details a "$5 million criminal plot involving Biden during his vice presidency and a… pic.twitter.com/5IEAaif3bj
    — Collin Rugg (@CollinRugg) June 2, 2023
    Wait, what? Lardy & Cyril assured me that is was all lies

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Wait, what? Lardy & Cyril assured me that is was all lies
    Fresh from his falling over yesterday, he's hit his bonce leaving Marine one shouldn't laugh would it be a conspiracy to suggest he's being set-up for removal via the 25th amendment paving the way for Big Mike ?

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    Fresh from his falling over yesterday, he's hit his bonce leaving Marine one shouldn't laugh would it be a conspiracy to suggest he's being set-up for removal via the 25th amendment paving the way for Big Mike ?
    I think it could be a setup and a get out of jail card, as it would give them the option of blaming all the "mistakes" on a fragile old man.

I get that people will vote for Biden cos he isn't Trump etc, and I understand he comes across as a fairly pleasant bloke, but surely no one can realistically think he is what America needs at his age can they?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    I get that people will vote for Biden cos he isn't Trump etc, and I understand he comes across as a fairly pleasant bloke, but surely no one can realistically think he is what America needs at his age can they?
    Some people say this is Obama's 3rd term, but it's only a rumour.

It would be better for the USA and the world if there was another 'not Trump' Democratic option.

One who is younger, more physically and mentally capable, and preferably not a hair sniffer.

But unless the Democrats produce such a candidate old Biden is still better than old Trump - more progressive, less corrupt and not in bed with fascists and fundamentalists (although all those measures are relative).

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    It would be better for the USA and the world if there was another 'not Trump' Democratic option.

One who is younger, more physically and mentally capable, and preferably not a hair sniffer.

But unless the Democrats produce such a candidate old Biden is still better than old Trump - more progressive, less corrupt and not in bed with fascists and fundamentalists (although all those measures are relative).

Trump is an obnoxious character. I am sure I truly would dislike him if I mean him. I'm not sure that the world is a better place with Biden in charge of America though.

I think it will end up being De Santis v Biden in the end

Trump is an obnoxious character. I am sure I truly would dislike him if I mean him. I'm not sure that the world is a better place with Biden in charge of America though.

I think it will end up being De Santis v Biden in the end
    You think that Biden and a guy who tried to organise a coup to gain control of the USA are about the same?

You think that Biden and a guy who tried to organise a coup to gain control of the USA are about the same?
    And he colluded with Putin through a top secret communications portal at Alfa Bank.

Source: Lardy.

I don't really buy that. Trump is a populist rabble rouser but in a nation of millions with guns I think he would have been able to arrange a better coup than that, don't you? We've seen the videos of that Shamen bloke being led around by cops too.

Nonetheless, Trump absolutely bears some responsibility for it, but I am really not sure the Ukraine war would have happened with him, and I think America seems an even more divided place now. Hence me saying "I am not sure the world is in a better place now", which doesn't seem an unreasonable statement really

I don't really buy that. Trump is a populist rabble rouser but in a nation of millions with guns I think he would have been able to arrange a better coup than that, don't you? We've seen the videos of that Shamen bloke being led around by cops too.
    The latest video shows Speaker Pelosi's daughter filming her for a documentary as they were running for their lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    The latest video shows Speaker Pelosi's daughter filming her for a documentary as they were running for their lives.
    Finally definitive proof that the January 6 riot and violent occupation of the Capitol was carried out by 2500 actors directed by the DNC!

Nonetheless, Trump absolutely bears some responsibility for it, but I am really not sure the Ukraine war would have happened with him, and I think America seems an even more divided place now. Hence me saying "I am not sure the world is in a better place now", which doesn't seem an unreasonable statement really
    Coups usually involve the military, and for good reason. Seeing as he had to advertise it with dog whistles rather than outright recruitment, he came pretty close.

Why don't you think the war in Ukraine would have happened under Trump?

Coups usually involve the military, and for good reason. Seeing as he had to advertise it with dog whistles rather than outright recruitment, he came pretty close.

Why don't you think the war in Ukraine would have happened under Trump?
    Cannot speak for James but IMO he would have told Green Tee Shirt man to go forth and multiply if asked for billions of dollars with a knock on effect to NATO and faced with the prospect of no ARMS support GTM would then have arranged a garden party with Vlad and carved up east ern UKRAINE and disappeared to one of his US homes for the summer.

Finally definitive proof that the January 6 riot and violent occupation of the Capitol was carried out by 2500 actors directed by the DNC!
    If you ever get chased by a murderous mob, don't forget to pull out your camera and film it, as there may be a documentary at the end of it.

PS don't forget to look worried for the camera!