+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Biden behaving strangely, very strangely

Re: Biden behaving strangely, very strangely

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Well if the Donald has spoken that is it!
    Has he just escaped from a secure unit.

Trump or Biden.

Strewth!

Trump or Biden.

Strewth!
    Ive said this before but in politics you need to disarm and expose the opponent, expose their weaknesses etc.

And Trump has many; old, unstable, prone to weird outbursts, a bit of a maverick and a risk on the global stage etc.

But on nearly every one of those issues, despite Trump's flaws I think most people would acknowledge that the evidence shows Biden has them in greater numbers.

Truly bizarre. It will always amaze me how Biden was allowed to run again

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    Ive said this before but in politics you need to disarm and expose the opponent, expose their weaknesses etc.

And Trump has many; old, unstable, prone to weird outbursts, a bit of a maverick and a risk on the global stage etc.

But on nearly every one of those issues, despite Trump's flaws I think most people would acknowledge that the evidence shows Biden has them in greater numbers.

Truly bizarre. It will always amaze me how Biden was allowed to run again
    The Biden residency ended today, his presser an unmitigated disaster, c'mon man.

Joe Biden can’t remember major events in his life, like when he was vice president or when his son died. That is sad, but it will be even sadder if we have a person in the White House who is not mentally up to the most important job in the world. Joe Biden should take a mental competency test immediately, and it should be shared with the public.

Nikki Haley - 2024 Presidential Candidate

https://x.com/NikkiHaley/status/1755726131884433913

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Ah, the old false equivalence fallacy makes another appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Ah, the old false equivalence fallacy makes another appearance.
    So, do you think she’s wrong when she says that both candidates are of an age where they should be considering whether they should still be driving?

So, do you think she’s wrong when she says that both candidates are of an age where they should be considering whether they should still be driving?
    Even the Guardian's top Pick agrees with me.

"When will everyone stop going on about age numbers and start talking about competence. My father at 88 was as sharp as he was at 40, and heavens look at David Attenborough at 97. There is no equivalent comparison to be made between Biden and Trump. Biden has accomplished extraordinary things in his term in the face of the disaster Trump left him and a Republican Congress which is dedicated to destroying democracy. Trump is an infantile, vindictive narcissistic would-be dictator. There is no wondering who to vote for - you vote for sanity (with the odd forgetful comment) or domestic and international chaos."

"When will everyone stop going on about age numbers and start talking about competence. My father at 88 was as sharp as he was at 40, and heavens look at David Attenborough at 97. There is no equivalent comparison to be made between Biden and Trump. Biden has accomplished extraordinary things in his term in the face of the disaster Trump left him and a Republican Congress which is dedicated to destroying democracy. Trump is an infantile, vindictive narcissistic would-be dictator. There is no wondering who to vote for - you vote for sanity (with the odd forgetful comment) or domestic and international chaos."
    I think it would have served your argument better if you’d just restricted yourself to copying the bit in bold

Trump is a few years younger than Biden and I agree that he comes across as suffering less from any age related decline than Biden does. If I were American, I would be annoyed that I was being put in a position of having to vote for Biden to try to keep Trump out. However, what an indictment of the USA that it’s got itself into a position where the best they have to offer is a pair of old fogeys who should be doing jigsaws and watching daytime TV.

I think it would have served your argument better if you’d just restricted yourself to copying the bit in bold

Trump is a few years younger than Biden and I agree that he comes across as suffering less from any age related decline than Biden does. If I were American, I would be annoyed that I was being put in a position of having to vote for Biden to try to keep Trump out. However, what an indictment of the USA that it’s got itself into a position where the best they have to offer is a pair of old fogeys who should be doing jigsaws and watching daytime TV.
    The whole thing is good because it shows that personal bias plays a big part! Trump may be getting on a bit, and people might not like what he says, but he is still fairly sharp mentally. Regarding Biden, the plan was always to switch him out before the election. The interesting thing will be who replaces him.

Trump or Biden.

Strewth!
    I'll raise you with Nikki warmongering Haley.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    I'll raise you with Nikki warmongering Haley.
    No thanks.

The Senator from Vermont may be 82 - but (until he also loses his marbles) I would take him any day over the current options.

The whole thing is good because it shows that personal bias plays a big part! Trump may be getting on a bit, and people might not like what he says, but he is still fairly sharp mentally. Regarding Biden, the plan was always to switch him out before the election. The interesting thing will be who replaces him.
    I saw an interview this week with some American college professor who has devised a system whereby he predicts the winner of Presidential elections utilising what he called keys - he’ first used it in 1980 and he’s got every winner right since. He was adamant that the Democrats should not ditch Biden as they’d automatically lose two of the five of the keys they need to win - for me, I hope you’re right and they ditch him.

"Trump is an infantile, vindictive narcissistic would-be dictator. "
    Apart from that, he's quite an ok guy! Trump or Biden it is then - oh dear, what a prospect.

Now rumours appearing that suggest Michelle Obama may accept Democrat nomination to run for President in place of sleepy Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    Now rumours appearing that suggest Michelle Obama may accept Democrat nomination to run for President in place of sleepy Joe.
    She's got cojones

I'd rank that somewhere between 0% and 0%.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I'd rank that somewhere between 0% and 0%.
    I agree, she would be nuts (not quite cojones TBG? ) to go for that.

I agree, she would be nuts (not quite cojones TBG? ) to go for that.
    Merely being playful, old fruit

I'm surprised by the lack of enthusiasm for Big Mike.

The man is a buffaballon

I'm surprised by the lack of enthusiasm for Big Mike.
    Big Mike is yesterday's chip paper, it's all Taylor Swift at the moment Soros bought her back catalogue I believe she has one of if not the biggest follower accounts on Twitter she is the current weapon!!!!.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    Big Mike is yesterday's chip paper, it's all Taylor Swift at the moment Soros bought her back catalogue I believe she has one of if not the biggest follower accounts on Twitter she is the current weapon!!!!.
    What's wrong with big Mike Tyson? He certainly wouldn't pull any punches.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    How is the Biden impeachment going? Seems to be a bit quiet lately, for some reason.
    How is the Biden impeachment going? Seems a bit quiet lately, for some reason.