+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Manchester City.

Re: Manchester City.

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    it'll be a fine or a point deduction, just enough to show they have acted but not enough to change anything about the season, so just small enough that they still finish in the top 4 ( for a CL place )

we have all said it, football is rotten and nothing is going to change
    If they don't get a big fine or deduction, Newcastle and Chelsea will go nuts in the market. The PL have to act.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    If they don't get a big fine or deduction, Newcastle and Chelsea will go nuts in the market. The PL have to act.
    this will drag on a few years, with the investigation / appeal / final appeal and then the EPL will just do as I said above, its a joke

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    50 point deduction and a 50 point deduction next season.
    Fines are nothing to them and that will just show the world that if you are rich enough, you can do what you want.
    Relegation and a potential relegation the following year is actual punishment.
    Won't happen though, football is a total joke and run by the rich clubs

I'm firmly in the feck all will happen camp.

There will be some loophole which will miraculously appear and be exploited by the club's "legal team stroke financial team" and a token fine imposed or possibly a minimal points deduction.

Our club would be hammered for such irregularities..

...and to think there are people who still believe that it is a level playing field

The whole feckin premier league is a money shit show, has been for years.
    Chelsea
    Man City
    Liverpool
    Manu
    The amount of money they've already spent is absolutely abhorrent.
    The knock on effect to the rest of the league and the teams striving to get to that league has completely ruined football right down to Wrexham in the national league.
    It's just become money ball.

They’re all at it I reckon, if there’s no time limit on how far the Premier League can go back, the early Abramovich days at Chelsea must be dodgy. Even now Chelsea have gone berserk again in the transfer market. There’s got to be other clubs, such as Bournemouth, Brighton etc who have somehow spent millions more than their income reflects. It’s a financial cess pit.

As long as we aren’t retrospectively deducted the three points for our 3-2 win I’m quite calm about the situation

There should just be a salary cap imposed.

Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    There should just be a salary cap imposed.
    I’d prefer a player cap. 25 per squad, transfer window time, if two come in, two must be sold. Only additions from within the club from the u/21s or academy. The ‘spiteful’ buying has to stop, Chelsea, Man City etc hoovering up talent, then putting them out on loan to various European clubs, making sure these decent players can’t hurt them in the Premier League. Even if they lend them to another Premier club they, obviously, can’t play against them. Just checked, not sure if it’s right up to date, but Chelsea have 21 players out on loan. Ridiculous!!

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    I’d prefer a player cap. 25 per squad, transfer window time, if two come in, two must be sold. Only additions from within the club from the u/21s or academy. The ‘spiteful’ buying has to stop, Chelsea, Man City etc hoovering up talent, then putting them out on loan to various European clubs, making sure these decent players can’t hurt them in the Premier League. Even if they lend them to another Premier club they, obviously, can’t play against them. Just checked, not sure if it’s right up to date, but Chelsea have 21 players out on loan. Ridiculous!!
    Let's do both!
    It really is a vile especially when you see what happened with the likes of Bury.

Does this mean we can have Lewys Benjamin back?

Reckon if they are still behind arsenal with a few games to go you’ll see a dodgy under the table deal to deduct points but keep them in the Champions League places plus a big but meaningless fine. Prem get to save face and City don’t give up anything that matters to them.

The fact that they beat the UEFA case at CAS surely means they will feel good about anything the Prem tries to enforce that they don’t basically agree to.

Quote Originally Posted by LA Bluebird View Post
    Reckon if they are still behind arsenal with a few games to go you’ll see a dodgy under the table deal to deduct points but keep them in the Champions League places plus a big but meaningless fine. Prem get to save face and City don’t give up anything that matters to them.

The fact that they beat the UEFA case at CAS surely means they will feel good about anything the Prem tries to enforce that they don’t basically agree to.
    Premier league doesn't have an expiration date or however they worded it..they can go back to 2009 and punish them. It's all in the information on the links

Says the Premier League

Says the Premier League
    We are the Premier league and you are very naughty

Ten million quid fine !

Ohhh you are awful

Under the premier league rules, this one can't be appealed to CAS (by either side).

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Chelsea spent more in January than every top flight club in France, Spain, Germany and Italy added together.

There is no way that what they are doing is in line with financial fair play. There's a decent chance that it is money laundering or something else absolutely illegal.

I was attacked for saying this was an ongoing investigation a few years back

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I was attacked for saying this was an ongoing investigation a few years back
    Ah yes though I recall it more ridicule than attack. The one where you posted a BBC article on the UEFA investigation and asked why they still needed to cheat. Completely oblivious of any Premier League investigation you spent five pages of comedy gold arguing that they were still cheating on the UEFA charges even though they were historical because the investigation was "on-going".

Thanks for giving us a reminder about what peak WalesBales crass stupidity looks like!

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...lay-violations

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Ah yes though I recall it more ridicule than attack. The one where you posted a BBC article on the UEFA investigation and asked why they still needed to cheat. Completely oblivious of any Premier League investigation you spent five pages of comedy gold arguing that they were still cheating on the UEFA charges even though they were historical because the investigation was "on-going".

Thanks for giving us a reminder about what peak WalesBales crass stupidity looks like!

I was toying with the haterz.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I was toying with the haterz.
    Ah I know where your User ID has been for the last couple of months. Giving Liz Truss delusion training, right ?

Ah I know where your User ID has been for the last couple of months. Giving Liz Truss delusion training, right ?
    Ok stalker, it's probably best if you take it up with your shrink

Incredible thread. Absolute madness.

Don't want to comment but feel that this thread is the pits. Someone starts a plastic thread and it takes no time for the haters to start a hate fest. Well done. Hope you are proud of yourselves

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnysideup View Post
    We certainly would take a Rich Arab Sheik right now
    Against out ethical policy. Rainbow hats not allowed.