+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Sponsored by Pfizer - a celebratory Satanic TV awards ceremony

Re: Sponsored by Pfizer - a celebratory Satanic TV awards ceremony

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    I discussed the Nuremberg Code with you the other day. Have you forgotten already?

Are you sure that you didn't have the jab and it's messing with your memory?
    On that theme, I was reading a Yank psychiatrist Dr Peter Breggin's thoughts recently. He believes some of the Covid vaccinated have become lobotomised due to microclotting in the pre-frontal cortex.

I was sceptical, but having read so many of your messages recently then I've become somewhat less so.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    On that theme, I was reading a Yank psychiatrist Dr Peter Breggin's thoughts recently. He believes some of the Covid vaccinated have become lobotomised due to microclotting in the pre-frontal cortex.

I was sceptical, but having read so many of your messages recently then I've become somewhat less so.
    Again, if that's true ( ) then you should check your upper arms for puncture marks as you're getting worse by the day with your assertions.

(NB: the laughing emoji is there for you to understand that I was intending on being humourous).

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post