+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Ukraine Losses (Allegedly)

Re: Ukraine Losses (Allegedly)

I see this article is now the top news at the BBC's website.

China simulates hitting 'key targets' on Taiwan - https://www.bbc.com/news/world-65223970

It's not mentioned in that but elsewhere it is being reported the US has dispatched one of its aircraft carriers to that area.

The vessel in the foreground is flying a China and Russia flag.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    The vessel in the foreground is flying a China and Russia flag.

That might be because the photo is six months old from a joint Chinese and Russian exercise

https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202209/1274406.shtml

Ever tried "doing your own research" on things you post?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    That might be because the photo is six months old from a joint Chinese and Russian exercise

https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202209/1274406.shtml

Ever tried "doing your own research" on things you post?
    Or even this one from 2021. It's almost like they rehearse the same pose each time they go on exercise.

https://www.chinadaily.com.cn/a/2021...39bc70cf3.html

It's a bit early but I think The Dupe of the Day Award is already in the bag!

Dupe of the Day.

The Yank aircraft carrier supposedly steaming there in a hurry has a complement of 100 warplanes and a crew of 6,000.

Oh so is WW3 starting this month? I thought it was supposed to be last month, or the month before that, or the month before that, or the….. and so on.

Trumpton posted a brief, intriguing message yesterday. Presumably it was related to Taiwan.

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    Animals Shagged by TWGL1 (Allegedly)

Dogs: 15
    Cats: 81
    Hamsters: 2.5
    Pigeons: 0

Got an airtight source on this. Sharing it over PM only though.

Drip , Drip , Drip

Special forces (According to the files, US officials assessed at the time that of the 97 special forces from Nato countries active in Ukraine, 50 were British. This is considerably higher than the number from the US and France, which were said to have deployed 14 and 15 special forces respectively) have been on the ground in Ukraine wonder who else is in there

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...-leak-suggests

Why do person/people who start silly posts keep on returning to those posts to continue to highlight their initial silliness and additional hole digging contributions? It's almost like they are looking for some vindication for their initial stupidity that only they can see!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Why do person/people who start silly posts keep on returning to those posts to continue to highlight their initial silliness and additional hole digging contributions? It's almost like they are looking for some vindication for their initial stupidity that only they can see!

I’d prefer to have my opinion than someone like you, who is compliant , obedient, and unquestioning (and weird)

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    I’d prefer to have my opinion than someone like you, who is compliant , obedient, and unquestioning (and weird)
    It looks like the dancefloor is free. Given you started this thread with some nonsensical stats you couldn't support, diverted away from your nonsense by dragging Jimmy Carter and the Yemen into the discussion, from nowhere. What is your opinion so the people that support it and don't can discuss?

It looks like the dancefloor is free. Given you started this thread with some nonsensical stats you couldn't support, diverted away from your nonsense by dragging Jimmy Carter and the Yemen into the discussion, from nowhere. What is your opinion so the people that support it and don't can discuss?
    Nonsensical stats ….. they could be ( as I originally said) but it’s highly subjective when you think most of the info we get is from Ukrainian intelligence… supported by western media outlets.

Already, the fact that a “leaked report” is stating fellow NATO member states Latvia, France, and the Netherlands had special operatives in Ukraine respectively, as well as US troops suggests that perhaps the initial thread has some truth contained in it. The U.K. had the largest contingent of special forces in the country, the BBC reported, with 50 troops on the ground. ( my guess is that those figures are probably higher)

What the agenda change over the next few months.

Nonsensical stats ….. they could be ( as I originally said) but it’s highly subjective when you think most of the info we get is from Ukrainian intelligence… supported by western media outlets.

Already, the fact that a “leaked report” is stating fellow NATO member states Latvia, France, and the Netherlands had special operatives in Ukraine respectively, as well as US troops suggests that perhaps the initial thread has some truth contained in it. The U.K. had the largest contingent of special forces in the country, the BBC reported, with 50 troops on the ground. ( my guess is that those figures are probably higher)

What the agenda change over the next few months.
    So you think that intelligence reports of 90 NATO special forces being in the Ukraine make your nonsensical stats of 234 NATO military trainers and 2458 NATO soldiers being killed in your OP, highly subjective rather than absolute bullshit?

So you think that intelligence reports of 90 NATO special forces being in the Ukraine make your nonsensical stats of 234 NATO military trainers and 2458 NATO soldiers being killed in your OP, highly subjective rather than absolute bullshit?
    As I said they could be , but I suspect the troop losses are probably higher on both sides if American officials who coincidentally more circumspect in describing Ukrainian losses, ( why would that be ) have stated in the leaked document that as of February, Ukraine had suffered 124,500 to 131,000 casualties.

It’s worth noting that NATO troops have been in Ukraine since 2014 and Canada have been in there since 2015.

https://www.canada.ca/en/department-...n-unifier.html

As I said they could be , but I suspect the troop losses are probably higher on both sides if American officials who coincidentally more circumspect in describing Ukrainian losses, ( why would that be ) have stated in the leaked document that as of February, Ukraine had suffered 124,500 to 131,000 casualties.

It’s worth noting that NATO troops have been in Ukraine since 2014 and Canada have been in there since 2015.

https://www.canada.ca/en/department-...n-unifier.html
    Thanks for clarifying that you think the Ukraine war is underplaying the loss of nearly 3k NATO troops. Madness!

Thanks for clarifying that you think the Ukraine war is underplaying the loss of nearly 3k NATO troops. Madness!
    The fact is NATO troops have been in the Ukraine for EIGHT years in a war zone, not on holiday as far as I know.
    So, whilst the figures may be inaccurate, (nobody is disputing that) it’s hardly bullshit.

The fact is NATO troops have been in the Ukraine for EIGHT years in a war zone, not on holiday as far as I know.
    So, whilst the figures may be inaccurate, it’s hardly bullshit.
    I had no idea that the whole of the Ukraine had been a war zone for EIGHT years as Russia still think it's a special operation a year after its invasion of the whole of the country. So in your opinion, whilst the figures of 3k NATO troop fatalities (total bullshit) may be inaccurate, but hardly bullshit.

My opinion is that NO NATO troop has died in the Ukraine conflict. But you think that the 3k figures may be inaccurate but hardly bullshit.

So you think a number above nil and less than 3k. What number is hardly bullshit in your head?

I had no idea that the whole of the Ukraine had been a war zone for EIGHT years as Russia still think it's a special operation a year after its invasion of the whole of the country. So in your opinion, whilst the figures of 3k NATO troop fatalities (total bullshit) may be inaccurate, but hardly bullshit.

My opinion is that NO NATO troop has died in the Ukraine conflict. But you think that the 3k figures may be inaccurate but hardly bullshit.

So you think a number above nil and less than 3k. What number is hardly bullshit in your head?
    I’m not a military analyst, why don’t you ask the Hollywood A-listers or Richard Branson but according to Sky News the “Leaked” documents cite the US Defence Intelligence Agency as estimating the number of casualties are around 10 times bigger than any public figures published by either Moscow or Kyiv.

On a separate note , I don’t think Russia has invaded the whole of the country, and as the NATO casualties have not been on the BBC I don’t expect you to think outside the box anyway.

I’m not a military analyst, why don’t you ask the Hollywood A-listers or Richard Branson but according to Sky News the “Leaked” documents cite the US Defence Intelligence Agency as estimating the number of casualties are around 10 times bigger than any public figures published by either Moscow or Kyiv.

On a separate note , I don’t think Russia has invaded the whole of the country.
    You started quoting 3K NATO casualties. In justification you want me, anyone to ask Hollywood A-listers or Richard Branson to presumably conclude the answer is higher than one.

Separately you don't think that Russia invaded the whole of Ukraine. Which bits were off limits?

As I said earlier today.

You started quoting 3K NATO casualties. In justification you want me, anyone to ask Hollywood A-listers or Richard Branson to presumably conclude the answer is higher than one.

Separately you don't think that Russia invaded the whole of Ukraine. Which bits were off limits?

As I said earlier today.

Not looking for any vindication to satisfy anybody, especially you. I think you are incorrect in respect of the fact that you think that Russia has invaded the whole country it’s mainly Eastern Ukraine. I can’t spend all night bickering with you , so if you want to get personal leave it there and don’t embarrass yourself.

I think you are incorrect in respect of the fact that you think that Russia has invaded the whole country it’s mainly Eastern Ukraine.

Is this like saying someone would be incorrect in respect of the fact, whatever that means, by saying that in 1914, Germany didn't invade France, just the eastern part of it before it was stopped?

Bizarre!

I think you are incorrect in respect of the fact that you think that Russia has invaded the whole country it’s mainly Eastern Ukraine.

Is this like saying someone would be incorrect in respect of the fact, whatever that means, by saying that in 1914, Germany didn't invade France, just the eastern part of it before it was stopped?

Bizarre!
    How is it bizarre , if you’re correct , well done I missed it, no big deal is , you’re an avid user of a football message-board nothing more ok.

Can you post a link

How is it bizarre , if you’re correct , well done I missed it, no big deal is , you’re an avid user of a football message-board nothing more ok

Can you post a link
    I need to post a link to show that Russia's initial thrust to conquer Ukraine was towards Kyiv in the west of Ukraine, to conquer the whole of Ukraine but they got driven back into Belarus and now the front is the East of Ukraine.

Bizarre!

I need to post a link to show that Russia's initial thrust to conquer Ukraine was towards Kyiv in the west of Ukraine, to conquer the whole of Ukraine but they got driven back into Belarus and now the front is the East of Ukraine.

Bizarre!
    I’ve asked because I was under the impression it was mainly in the east and Crimea, as like most of us it only became mainstream last year. As far as I know I didn’t realise it was a full scale invasion and WiKi suggests that also , so if you can post a link, that would be awesome.

I’ve asked because I was under the impression it was mainly in the east and Crimea, as like most of us it only became mainstream last year. As far as I know I didn’t realise it was a full scale invasion and WiKi suggests that also , so if you can post a link, that would be awesome.
    You quote the Wiki entry. This is what it said about the breadth of the Russian invasion.

Russian air strikes and a ground invasion were launched along a northern front from Belarus towards Kyiv, a north-eastern front towards Kharkiv, a southern front from Crimea, and a south-eastern front from the Donbas.

The only reason Russian troops are not currently patrolling the streets of Kyiv, Odessa and Lviv is that the Ukranian Army repulsed the thrust to Kviv sent the Russians back into Belarus from whence they came and first halted then reversed Russian advances elsewhere.

Crimea has been in Russian hands since they took it by force for almost a decade.

Hope that has been awesome for you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia...ion_of_Ukraine