+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Ukraine Losses (Allegedly)

Re: Ukraine Losses (Allegedly)

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    So you keep saying ….. It was hence the “ alleged” quote in the headline , It’s been retracted which is no surprise - she probably was told to delete her Twitter feed as the info was classified data.

Do you think the figures quoted are much higher then ?
    so you're not going to say where you got those figures from then?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    so you're not going to say where you got those figures from then?
    My word , you’re keeping on aren’t you what’s your motive ?

The Independent newspaper has climbed aboard the WW3 doomsday bandwagon.

When Vladimir Putin is expected to launch ‘unstoppable’ nuclear Satan-2 missile

Fears are mounting that the Russian president will send the 208-tonne hypersonic Satan-2 apocalypse missile on the anniversary of the Ukraine war

https://www.independent.co.uk/world/...-b2279633.html

In 1984 the BBC made a 30-minute documentary called Threads, a fictionalised account of a realistic nuclear attack on Britain by the former Soviet Union. In that UK citizens had been made aware of the prospect for weeks in advance.

Are we witnessing an incremental process of that very scenario being drip fed to us?

In this 9-minutes segment from it people are seen panic buying at supermarkets. The part when a nuke hits Sheffield is at 5:50.

Animals Shagged by TWGL1 (Allegedly)

Dogs: 15
    Cats: 81
    Hamsters: 2.5
    Pigeons: 0

Got an airtight source on this. Sharing it over PM only though.

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    There's been 21 Epidemics or Pandemics since 2017.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_epidemics

In the last ~20 years we've had Swine Flu, MERS, SARS, Ebola, Zika, Monkeypox and Covid that were all classed as pandemics and that several presidential administrations faced.

Also, if it was planned and Fauci is the great architect.... why's he blabbing on about it
    If what's above is serious, and it's a big if, I'm afraid you're hereby placed in the CCMB Teletubby category.

Those lot were stood on their doorsteps during 2020 applauding, sometimes pot bashing, when encouraged to by corporate media to celebrate being confined to their homes and told who they could and who they couldn't invite into them.

They appeared at the same time each week like a cuckoo from a clock.

Staying with Threads, this is a two-minute clip from it which portrays the aftermath.

Those haunted faces is how I expect Lardy, Kev and Meanie's expressions will look like, but not because of all the death and destruction witnessed, rather it'll be the result of their tellies not working for several days.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Staying with Threads, this is a two-minute clip from it which portrays the aftermath.

Those haunted faces is how I expect Lardy, Kev and Meanie's expressions will look like, but not because of all the death and destruction witnessed, rather it'll be the result of their tellies not working for several days.

1. Threads wasn't a "documentary" of any sort. It was pure fiction. Very well made though.

2. It was made by the Satanic/WEF/Whatever thing your fear - BBC. Wouldn't they be making this programme just to keep the teletubbies in their control with fearmongering & propaganda? Or does it suit you to be a BBC teletubbie on this occasion?

If what's above is serious, and it's a big if, I'm afraid you're hereby placed in the CCMB Teletubby category.
    If what is serious? Epidemics and Pandemics have occurred during several of the previous presidential administrations. Predicting that it could happen again isn’t an admission of guilt that Fauci manufactured it. I understand why you might struggle to comprehend that considering the vast quantities of failed predictions you forward on here. Having a correct prediction doesn’t mean someone’s involved, just a lot less gullible/stupid than you are.

The UK had a pandemic response strategy, the same way they’ll have detailed breakdowns on what to do in the event of a tsunami, nuclear attack, blackouts, terrorism, flooding, droughts, etc. Is Matt Hancock at fault next time one of those happens?

Again, if Fauci was complicit in manufacturing it, why would he be warning people 2 years prior?

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    1. Threads wasn't a "documentary" of any sort. It was pure fiction. Very well made though.

2. It was made by the Satanic/WEF/Whatever thing your fear - BBC. Wouldn't they be making this programme just to keep the teletubbies in their control with fearmongering & propaganda? Or does it suit you to be a BBC teletubbie on this occasion?
    Welcome back!

A little surprised by your fearmongering and propaganda remarks as I remember you were a prime advocate of the whole Covid-19 saga being proportionate, necessary and justified. I seem to recall you had no problem with the coercion brought to bear, or that the state, media and health authorities deliberately concealed the fact from needle volunteers that all the risks lay with them while the makers enjoyed blanket indemnity.

I'd award people like you a white feather apiece for services to unquestioning bootlicking.

Welcome back!

A little surprised by your fearmongering and propaganda remarks as I remember you were a prime advocate of the whole Covid-19 saga being proportionate, necessary and justified. I seem to recall you had no problem with the coercion brought to bear, or that the state, media and health authorities deliberately concealed the fact from needle volunteers that all the risks lay with them while the makers enjoyed blanket indemnity.

I'd award people like you a white feather apiece for services to unquestioning bootlicking.
    Congratulations on your unsuccessful deflection away from the subject of conversation.

Calls people gullible teletubbies and then posts about fictional BBC programme. I love the smell of irony in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    Congratulations on your unsuccessful deflection away from the subject of conversation.

Calls people gullible teletubbies and then posts about fictional BBC programme. I love the smell of irony in the morning.
    I posted it soon after pointing towards an Independent article that may have hinted one of Putin's super-duper nukes may have Destination UK marked on it. It could be all noise, of course, but also may be conditioning for a real attack, as was depicted in Threads.

Pages back in this thread I suggested Putin is playing a role. Plenty of evidence exists that suggest he is (former WEF young global leader, chummy with Schwab, WEF's Davos keynote speaker in 2021, etc).

Another indicator is he's another shabbos goy - useful non-Jew idiot/cattle/animal (take your pick).

Had you not noticed, all Western politicians are shabbos goy who are guaranteed not to draw any attention to Israel's nukes and of course that way they don't have to express any misgivings about them never being inspected by anyone.

I posted it soon after pointing towards an Independent article that may have hinted one of Putin's super-duper nukes may have Destination UK marked on it. It could be all noise, of course, but also may be conditioning for a real attack, as was depicted in Threads.

Pages back in this thread I suggested Putin is playing a role. Plenty of evidence exists that suggest he is (former WEF young global leader, chummy with Schwab, WEF's Davos keynote speaker in 2021, etc).

Another indicator is he's another shabbos goy - useful non-Jew idiot/cattle/animal (take your pick).

Had you not noticed, all Western politicians are shabbos goy who are guaranteed not to draw any attention to Israel's nukes and of course that way they don't have to express any misgivings about them never being inspected by anyone.

1336.jpg

Those lot were stood on their doorsteps during 2020 applauding, sometimes pot bashing, when encouraged to by corporate media to celebrate being confined to their homes and told who they could and who they couldn't invite into them.

They appeared at the same time each week like a cuckoo from a clock.
    People were celebrating the courage and commitment of nurses and other front line workers - not lockdown.

If you would stop spending 25 hours a day in swivel-eyed, far right, conspiracy YouTube cess pits and come up for air in the real world, you would know that!

Just a suggestion.

PS - I watched Threads again last year and was impressed all over again by how good it was, and remembering how it tied in with the back end of the cold war, CND marches, and the 'Protect And Survive' booklets. The Sheffield setting was a factor too. Back in the 70s/80s it was government ministers and Town Hall executives who were going to be hiding in the bunkers. Nowadays it is the anti state redneck loons who watch the same YouTube channels as you!

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    My word , you’re keeping on aren’t you what’s your motive ?
    because if they were in any way credible then it would be very interesting information - NATO soldiers and trainers killed on the ground in Ukraine would clearly be significant, but you need the source to make an assessment as to whether it's likely to be remotely true or not.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    People were celebrating the courage and commitment of nurses and other front line workers - not lockdown.

If you would stop spending 25 hours a day in swivel-eyed, far right, conspiracy YouTube cess pits and come up for air in the real world, you would know that!

Just a suggestion.

PS - I watched Threads again last year and was impressed all over again by how good it was, and remembering how it tied in with the back end of the cold war, CND marches, and the 'Protect And Survive' booklets. The Sheffield setting was a factor too. Back in the 70s/80s it was government ministers and Town Hall executives who were going to be hiding in the bunkers. Nowadays it is the anti state redneck loons who watch the same YouTube channels as you!
    true, that's what we were doing those weeks - whilst pointing at the houses where those unfeeling, inconsiderate, unappreciative folk lived, refusing to join in the collective celebration. We were like 8yr olds, told to clap along to the funny man at the party. We did it, though perhaps our excuse was it happened the same point in time as mass hysteria took over..

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    true, that's what we were doing those weeks - whilst pointing at the houses where those unfeeling, inconsiderate, unappreciative folk lived, refusing to join in the collective celebration. We were like 8yr olds, told to clap along to the funny man at the party. We did it, though perhaps our excuse was it happened the same point in time as mass hysteria took over..
    I agree with those that say that given the choice between a clap and a pay rise, the nurses deserve the pay. But even if you felt like an 8 year old during the weekly clap, my experience was different. We did it as a whole community, not because the government or BBC said we should - but out of a genuine collective sense of gratitude. I'm sure that applied to most if not all of my neighbours - and I am confident about that because we talked about it. We also set up new community groups to collect for foodbanks, to check on every house and flat in the area (with red and green cards distributed so that the elderly or vulnerable could signal they were OK or needed help), a new environmental group and more.

It could have been a cheesy gesture that added insult to injury - copied from the Italians or Spanish - but it wasn't. But as with most things, you get out what you put in.

Something's cooking. What could it be?

Travel Advisory: Russia – Do Not Travel - https://ru.usembassy.gov/travel-advi...ruary-12-2023/

Maybe this is what's on the stove.

New Russian offensive has begun - NATO chief - https://news.sky.com/story/ukraine-w...vance-12541713

A major new Russian offensive in Ukraine has begun, NATO says.

Speaking to reporters on Monday, NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg said the organisation sees "no sign whatsoever" that Vladimir Putin is "preparing for peace".

"What we see is president Putin and Russia still wanting to control Ukraine", Mr Stoltenberg said.

"We see how they are sending more troops, more weapons, more capabilities."

Ukraine has been bracing for a major new offensive by Russia, previously warning that it needs fighter jets and long-range missiles in order to oppose it.

In an update on Monday, Mr Stoltenberg said defence ministers would discuss whether to supply aircrafts to Ukraine during a two-day meeting in Brussels this week.

"There is now a discussion going on also on the question of aircrafts and I expect that also to be addressed tomorrow at the meeting in Brussels", he said.

Mr Stoltenberg said NATO would not become part of the conflict if it were to supply the jets.

Here's a quite startling 7-minute subtitled address made by a female Romanian MP last Friday.

In it she casts doubts on the whole Covid-19 narrative, implies 'vaccines' are part of a much larger depopulation agenda and suggests those determined to deliver WW3 are Satanic.

Probably the most controversial remarks she made is that the recent earthquakes in Turkey weren't natural but the result of being targeted by geological weapon technology to punish the Turkish president for not being onboard with the push for war.

HAARP and 3RD World War - All Together !!! SHOCK STATEMENT from A SENATOR !!! - https://rumble.com/v291qyw-haarp-and...-senator-.html

Few would deny Putin can't half yap. He's droned and on and on for almost a year while a long list of countries have wheeled their weaponry into Ukraine to help kill members of his armed services.

Few would deny Putin can't half yap. He's droned and on and on for almost a year while a long list of countries have wheeled their weaponry into Ukraine to help kill members of his armed services.

there's a very easy way Putin can stop his troops from dying in Ukraine

there's a very easy way Putin can stop his troops from dying in Ukraine
    I don't disagree.

I've thought of Ukraine-Russia as a regional conflict which is none of Britain's business. Why the British government has and continues to go out of its way to annoy the Russkies (who supposedly has the nukes to lay waste to Britain in just half an hour by pushing a few buttons marked Launch) is a real head-scratcher.

I don't disagree.

I've thought of Ukraine-Russia as a regional conflict which is none of Britain's business. Why the British government has and continues to go out of its way to annoy the Russkies (who supposedly has the nukes to lay waste to Britain in just half an hour by pushing a few buttons marked Launch) is a real head-scratcher.
    how would it have played out if all the other countries had looked the other way when Putin invaded? Ukraine would at best be a puppet state of Russia by now, but more likely would just be declared russian territory

how would it have played out if all the other countries had looked the other way when Putin invaded? Ukraine would at best be a puppet state of Russia by now, but more likely would just be declared russian territory
    I wouldn't have cared had Ukraine became a Russian puppet state. Better that than risk seeing a mushroom cloud on the horizon from my back window (or front one) as revenge for Britain poking its nose in.