+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Conspiracy theorist dream

Re: Conspiracy theorist dream

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    The surest sign that someone doesn't have an argument left is when they play the man and not the ball.
    You spurned an opportunity to comment on that clue.

Maybe you can have a think to somehow find a positive spin on detonating that horrendous chemical poison into the atmosphere... and while you're at it, advance a theory for why no emergency has been declared there.

They burned the rail cars and no one questioned why. Only one rail car was spilling its toxic contents, the others were fine and could have been railed away from the crash site. Instead they exploded the entire train.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Associated Press report carried in The Guardian (aka 'the silent mainstream media')

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...public-meeting
    They blew the stuff up with explosives. The Guardian article concealed that. Tell me I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    They blew the stuff up with explosives. The Guardian article concealed that. Tell me I'm wrong.

Even the mainstream media anti-christ is all over this one Morg. Time to roll up the bacofoil and look for the next target.

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/02/06/u...day/index.html

An operation to drain vinyl chloride – a chemical that officials said was unstable and could explode – from five Norfolk Southern rail cars began just after 4:30 p.m. ET.

Scott Deutsch of Norfolk Southern had earlier said small, shaped charges would be used to blow a small hole in each rail car. The vinyl chloride would then spill into a trench where flares would ignite and burn it away.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Even the mainstream media anti-christ is all over this one Morg. Time to roll up the bacofoil and look for the next target.

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/02/06/u...day/index.html

An operation to drain vinyl chloride – a chemical that officials said was unstable and could explode – from five Norfolk Southern rail cars began just after 4:30 p.m. ET.

Scott Deutsch of Norfolk Southern had earlier said small, shaped charges would be used to blow a small hole in each rail car. The vinyl chloride would then spill into a trench where flares would ignite and burn it away.
    CNN.

Are you pulling my leg or have you confused me with Lardy?

There's enough images and videos in this thread of that huge toxic plume plus examples of the environmental damage caused.

CNN.

Are you pulling my leg or have you confused me with Lardy?

There's enough images and videos in this thread of that huge toxic plume plus examples of the environmental damage caused.
    So far we have had, planned replay of a Netfix movie, fake alien invasion and deliberate act by US federal authorities in cahoots with the Ohio State Republican Governor to foist an environmental plague on their own people, not least to show up Greta Thunberg for the scripted zombie she is...... but hey CNN

"Nothing to spare for you lot, all the 10s of billions of dollars we have lying around must go to Ukraine to get laundered," says Biden.

so after my original post regarding the Ohio environmental disaster i notice the world has woken up finally

some horrible footage of the water coming out of the area the last few days and yet deemed ok by those in charge . Hmmm...

president Trump will visit East Palestine in Ohio next week.

i wonder if that will show a response from the installed one

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    so after my original post regarding the Ohio environmental disaster i notice the world has woken up finally

some horrible footage of the water coming out of the area the last few days and yet deemed ok by those in charge . Hmmm...

Yeah, you hit the bullseye.

That poison will get into the water supply of that state and others. The five thousand residents of the town have been inhaling those toxins since February 3rd. Their homes are probably worth $0.00 each to everyone other than themselves.

Since yesterday's message about the Ukraine money laundering op, Biden's announced they're going to shovel more that way.

president Trump will visit East Palestine in Ohio next week.

i wonder if that will show a response from the installed one
    Perhaps you and Mr Morgan would like some pleasing viewing and reading material to help ease your concerns about Joe Biden providing support for the people of East Palestine, Ohio.

https://youtu.be/d3BTV5chlTo

The Republican governor of Ohio here, talking on camera about how the installed one called him directly and told him that he could "have anything he needs". The governor then continues to say that he hadn't called him back as he didn't see a problem.

And, despite the governor not seeing a problem:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-...alestine-ohio/

I'm looking forward to what Donald Trump can bring to the table during his visit though. Perhaps he can create some exploding train NFTs and raise some money for the locals.

Why are (certain) people so fixated on FEMA? Is it because all of the other funding/aid/support that has been provided by the government doesn't make the situation as spicy when people with no knowledge of how these things work act like nothing is being done?

For what it's worth, FEMA are still *NOT* sending "federal aid" to Ohio. The situation has still not been declared as a federal emergency.

What has actually happened is: "FEMA will supplement federal efforts by deploying a Senior Response Official along with a Regional Incident Management Assistance Team to support ongoing operations, including incident coordination and ongoing assessments of potential long-term recovery needs.”

I'm not sure how that impacts you and mozzer but I hope that you're going to be ok.

Looks like a 90 degree u turn by the authorities just after Trump announced his visit . Hopefully will get a positive outcome for the local people this week

Looks like a 90 degree u turn by the authorities just after Trump announced his visit . Hopefully will get a positive outcome for the local people this week

You poor, lost soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    You poor, lost soul.
    I like the idea that Mozz is one of PammsyNow's 21k twitter followers.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I like the idea that Mozz is one of PammsyNow's 21k twitter followers.

so the US energy department released a statement saying the covid -19 pandemic was the result of a leak from a china lab today

https://wap.business-standard.com/ar...2600831_1.html

i wonder if we will ever see any acountability or will brushed under the carpet ?

so the US energy department released a statement saying the covid -19 pandemic was the result of a leak from a china lab today

https://wap.business-standard.com/ar...2600831_1.html

i wonder if we will ever see any acountability or will brushed under the carpet ?
    THat isn't what it said - it seems the wording was more like that the lab leak was the most likely of the current hypotheses, but still with a low confidence.

so basically they really don't know.

"We're Dying Slowly": East Palestine Residents Report Bizarre Health Issues After Toxic Train Derailment - https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/we...er-toxic-train

Residents of East Palestine, Ohio have been reporting bizarre symptoms following the Feb. 3 Norfolk Southern train derailment and subsequent toxic explosion, the NY Post reports.

"Doctors say I definitely have the chemicals in me but there’s no one in town who can run the toxicological tests to find out which ones they are," said 40-year-old Wade Lovett, whose high-pitched voice now sounds as if he's been inhaling helium.

"My voice sounds like Mickey Mouse. My normal voice is low. It’s hard to breathe, especially at night. My chest hurts so much at night I feel like I’m drowning. I cough up phlegm a lot. I lost my job because the doctor won’t release me to go to work."

Leading the charge to fight for the community is 46-year-old Jami Cozza, a lifelong East Palestinian who counts 47 close relatives here. Many of them are facing health issues from the chemical fire as well as the psychic toll of their town becoming, in the words of a scientist visiting the area Thursday, the new “Love Canal” — a reference to the Niagara Falls, NY, neighborhood that became a hotbed issue in 1978 because people were getting sick from living above a contaminated waste dump. -NY Post

Many residents are also complaining of mystery rashes and sore throats after returning home following the lifting of evacuation orders on February 8.

"Yesterday was the first day in probably three or four days that I could smell anything. I lost my smell and my sense of taste. I had an eye infection in both eyes. I was having respiratory issues like I was just out of breath. Other members of my family have had eye infections and strep throat," said Shelby Walker, who lives a few yards from the epicenter from the crash and explosion. "The cleanup crew drives past us at night and won’t even look at us. It’s like we don’t exist. No one has reached out to us or told us anything."

According to an independent analysis of EPA data by Texas A&M University released on Friday, nine air pollutants were found around East Palestine at levels that could raise long-term health concerns.

"My fiancé was so sick that I almost took him to the hospital," Jami Cozza told the Post. "Not only am I fighting for my family’s life, but I feel like I’m fighting for the whole town’s life. When I’m walking around hearing these stories, they’re not from people. They’re from my family. They’re from my friends that I’ve have grown up with," she said. "People are desperate right now. We’re dying slowly. They’re poisoning us slowly."

"We're Dying Slowly": East Palestine Residents Report Bizarre Health Issues After Toxic Train Derailment - https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/we...er-toxic-train

Residents of East Palestine, Ohio have been reporting bizarre symptoms following the Feb. 3 Norfolk Southern train derailment and subsequent toxic explosion, the NY Post reports.

"Doctors say I definitely have the chemicals in me but there’s no one in town who can run the toxicological tests to find out which ones they are," said 40-year-old Wade Lovett, whose high-pitched voice now sounds as if he's been inhaling helium.

"My voice sounds like Mickey Mouse. My normal voice is low. It’s hard to breathe, especially at night. My chest hurts so much at night I feel like I’m drowning. I cough up phlegm a lot. I lost my job because the doctor won’t release me to go to work."

Leading the charge to fight for the community is 46-year-old Jami Cozza, a lifelong East Palestinian who counts 47 close relatives here. Many of them are facing health issues from the chemical fire as well as the psychic toll of their town becoming, in the words of a scientist visiting the area Thursday, the new “Love Canal” — a reference to the Niagara Falls, NY, neighborhood that became a hotbed issue in 1978 because people were getting sick from living above a contaminated waste dump. -NY Post

Many residents are also complaining of mystery rashes and sore throats after returning home following the lifting of evacuation orders on February 8.

"Yesterday was the first day in probably three or four days that I could smell anything. I lost my smell and my sense of taste. I had an eye infection in both eyes. I was having respiratory issues like I was just out of breath. Other members of my family have had eye infections and strep throat," said Shelby Walker, who lives a few yards from the epicenter from the crash and explosion. "The cleanup crew drives past us at night and won’t even look at us. It’s like we don’t exist. No one has reached out to us or told us anything."

According to an independent analysis of EPA data by Texas A&M University released on Friday, nine air pollutants were found around East Palestine at levels that could raise long-term health concerns.

"My fiancé was so sick that I almost took him to the hospital," Jami Cozza told the Post. "Not only am I fighting for my family’s life, but I feel like I’m fighting for the whole town’s life. When I’m walking around hearing these stories, they’re not from people. They’re from my family. They’re from my friends that I’ve have grown up with," she said. "People are desperate right now. We’re dying slowly. They’re poisoning us slowly."
    yes something don't feel right about this disaster mind you whilst the installed one was doing gigs in Kiev and Warsaw last week and another vacation on the weekend the orange man turned up in Ohio to offer support as promised

yes something don't feel right about this disaster mind you whilst the installed one was doing gigs in Kiev and Warsaw last week and another vacation on the weekend the orange man turned up in Ohio to offer support as promised

What support did he provide, Mozzer?

If Mozzer can provide just one example of practical support that Trump has provided to the people of East Palestine then I'll make a donation to any charity of his choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    If Mozzer can provide just one example of practical support that Trump has provided to the people of East Palestine then I'll make a donation to any charity of his choice.
    He gave them MAGA hats to stop the nasty chemicals falling down from the sky and getting into their eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    He gave them MAGA hats to stop the nasty chemicals falling down from the sky and getting into their eyes.
    Surely everyone there already had MAGA hats. We could all use a spare though, eh?