+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Nicola Sturgeon to resign as Scotland First Minister.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Nicola Sturgeon to resign as Scotland First Minister.

A ghastly old haggis and another jab-pushing &&&& who coerced her citizens into human experimentation.

Farage reckons she's the most horrible leader on a personal level he's met.

Farage says Nicola Sturgeon is the 'most unpleasant, sour-faced, humourless' leader he has ever met!:-

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    A ghastly old haggis and another jab-pushing &&&& who coerced her citizens into human experimentation.

Farage says Nicola Sturgeon is the 'most unpleasant, sour-faced, humourless' leader he has ever met!:-
    The Trump Arselicker said that. Coming from such an unimpeachable judge of character it must be true or perhaps she just turned on the charm for him.

I wonder if anyone is keeping track of the people whose opinions and pronouncements you think are worthy of sharing?

It must be the A list of the most deranged, obnoxious, fascistic, fantasist arseholes on the planet.

Putting up Farage as a judge on someone else's personality says it all!

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I wonder if anyone is keeping track of the people whose opinions and pronouncements you think are worthy of sharing?

It must be the A list of the most deranged, obnoxious, fascistic, fantasist arseholes on the planet.

Putting up Farage as a judge on someone else's personality says it all!
    I created a thread dedicated to someone who fits that profile, Keir Starmer.

I can't help but notice you have given that discussion a wide berth. Is it because you'd have difficulty refuting some or all of what's said of your leader and what he stands for?

I created a thread dedicated to someone who fits that profile, Keir Starmer.

I can't help but notice you have given that discussion a wide berth. Is it because you'd have difficulty refuting some or all of what's said of your leader and what he stands for?
    My leader?

Pay attention Organ.

I agree 100% that he fits that profile.

He is not now, and never has been, my leader. I despise him for reasons I have detailed in the past (and upset Claude and Swiss Peter in doing so). I am ex Labour - partly because of Starmer.

International

My leader?

Pay attention Organ.

He is not now, and never has been, my leader. I despise him for reasons I have detailed in the past (and upset Claude and Swiss Peter in doing so). I am ex Labour - partly because of Starmer.
    Starmer is a conservative insider, there will be virtually no changes.

My leader?

Pay attention Organ.

You couldn't upset me Jon, we just disagree on Starmer and Corbyn.

I respect your viewpoint and apart from the above I tend to support the views you outline on this MB

Quote Originally Posted by Claude Blue View Post
    You couldn't upset me Jon, we just disagree on Starmer and Corbyn.

I respect your viewpoint and apart from the above I tend to support the views you outline on this MB

Very interesting Newsagents podcast interview with Diane Abbott yesterday, well worth a listen.

She probably knows Corbyn better than almost anyone so what she says about his views on Brexit rather confirms most peoples suspicions.

International

I'd agree, why she stopped comedy acting I'll never know, she might not have looked like a schoolboy but some people liked it and it must have been so much less pressure.

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    I'd agree, why she stopped comedy acting I'll never know, she might not have looked like a schoolboy but some people liked it and it must have been so much less pressure.