+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Nicola Sturgeon to resign as Scotland First Minister.

Nicola Sturgeon to resign as Scotland First Minister.

Re: Nicola Sturgeon to resign as Scotland First Minister.

Wonderful news first sniff of a difficult subject matters ie tough politics and she is off .

Her Queen Covid utterings masked a failed government.

Drakeford next .

They will all.be found wanting post Covid .

Anyone could deliver stay in doors message not many could overcome the crisis like Cost Living . Drug Deaths . Energy .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Wonderful news first sniff of a difficult subject matters ie tough politics and she is off .

Drakeford next .

Anyone could deliver stay in doors message not many could overcome the crisis like Cost Living . Drug Deaths . Energy .
    I thought they weren't issues that this country was facing?

Drakeford next .

Sturgeon and Drakeford have their weaknesses and failures, but they are head and shoulders above the shower of corrupt incompetents you usually drool over.

I cannot stand her to be honest or her party. She is a very, very good politician, albeit skilled mainly in the old art of simply blaming everything on anyone else, in this case Westminster.

I think everything got to her tbh and based on the press conference I've just seen she is struggling personally and just seems exhausted.

The trans prisoner issue was mishandled but thats the straw that broke her I think, as opposed to the main issue.

Will be interesting to see what this does to the Scottish Independence debate. I like some of them but quite a few are fairly dislikeable nationalist characters.

May be good news for Labour too, as Scotland is a key area for seat gains

A pity she is leaving. She's head and shoulders above any cabinet minister in the UK government. I will miss her, I liked her a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    A pity she is leaving. She's head and shoulders above any cabinet minister in the UK government. I will miss her, I liked her a lot.
    How do you think she is so much better?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    How do you think she is so much better?
    After watching her press conference this morning, the word empathy springs to mind.

Drakeford next .

I'm not her biggest fan and won't miss her, (mainly because I get fed up of the independence debate), but during Covid of all the UK ones I felt she was the strongest Leader.
    I think 'the first sniff of a difficult subject and she is off' line is deranged, but that does seem to be a bit of a common theme to the innocent onlooker

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    After watching her press conference this morning, the word empathy springs to mind.
    Humility perhaps but I don't think she has much empathy really.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    Humility perhaps but I don't think she has much empathy really.
    She comes across as a normal person, I can’t think of anyone in the Cabinet who does and I’m struggling when it comes to the Shadow Cabinet.

She comes across as a normal person, I can’t think of anyone in the Cabinet who does and I’m struggling when it comes to the Shadow Cabinet.
    Nicola Sturgeon’s preferred pronouns are now were/was.

Fair enough!

The combo of her leaving and labour being likely to lead the next UK government drastically lowers the chance of independence and potentially puts the SNP back nearer the category of 'protest group' than legit political party. Only time will tell though.

First Team

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Sturgeon and Drakeford have their weaknesses and failures, but they are head and shoulders above the shower of corrupt incompetents you usually drool over.
    Agreed.

Can't stand the little shiut.
    Her entire motive was independence; when the courts said she couldn't have a second ref, she was done.

A ghastly old haggis and another jab-pushing &&&& who coerced her citizens into human experimentation.

Farage reckons she's the most horrible leader on a personal level he's met.

Farage says Nicola Sturgeon is the 'most unpleasant, sour-faced, humourless' leader he has ever met!:-

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    A ghastly old haggis and another jab-pushing &&&& who coerced her citizens into human experimentation.

Farage says Nicola Sturgeon is the 'most unpleasant, sour-faced, humourless' leader he has ever met!:-
    The Trump Arselicker said that. Coming from such an unimpeachable judge of character it must be true or perhaps she just turned on the charm for him.

I wonder if anyone is keeping track of the people whose opinions and pronouncements you think are worthy of sharing?

It must be the A list of the most deranged, obnoxious, fascistic, fantasist arseholes on the planet.

Putting up Farage as a judge on someone else's personality says it all!

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Nicola Sturgeon’s preferred pronouns are now were/was.
    Someone who gets so confused with basic grammar such that they can't distinguish between a pronoun and a verb deserves to leave office.

I wonder if anyone is keeping track of the people whose opinions and pronouncements you think are worthy of sharing?

It must be the A list of the most deranged, obnoxious, fascistic, fantasist arseholes on the planet.

Putting up Farage as a judge on someone else's personality says it all!
    I created a thread dedicated to someone who fits that profile, Keir Starmer.

I can't help but notice you have given that discussion a wide berth. Is it because you'd have difficulty refuting some or all of what's said of your leader and what he stands for?

I created a thread dedicated to someone who fits that profile, Keir Starmer.

I can't help but notice you have given that discussion a wide berth. Is it because you'd have difficulty refuting some or all of what's said of your leader and what he stands for?
    My leader?

Pay attention Organ.

I agree 100% that he fits that profile.

He is not now, and never has been, my leader. I despise him for reasons I have detailed in the past (and upset Claude and Swiss Peter in doing so). I am ex Labour - partly because of Starmer.

International

My leader?

Pay attention Organ.

He is not now, and never has been, my leader. I despise him for reasons I have detailed in the past (and upset Claude and Swiss Peter in doing so). I am ex Labour - partly because of Starmer.
    Starmer is a conservative insider, there will be virtually no changes.

International

I'd agree, why she stopped comedy acting I'll never know, she might not have looked like a schoolboy but some people liked it and it must have been so much less pressure.

My leader?

Pay attention Organ.

You couldn't upset me Jon, we just disagree on Starmer and Corbyn.

I respect your viewpoint and apart from the above I tend to support the views you outline on this MB