+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FAO Supporters Trust Members

FAO Supporters Trust Members

All Trust members who have elected to be contacted by post should have received the latest copy of the Trust magazine by now. I you have not received your copy please email members@ccfctrust.org and we will look into the reason why.

Re: FAO Supporters Trust Members

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Mort View Post

All Trust members who have elected to be contacted by post should have received the latest copy of the Trust magazine by now. I you have not received your copy please email members@ccfctrust.org and we will look into the reason why.
    A really good read too ��

Thanks guys

It's a great read and the ccfc subbuteo figure is a nice touch

I hope we can continue to push the importance of genuine supporter representation at our football club

Cheers

How much?

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    How much?
    It's sent out free to members. They sometimes have a supply of them at the Trust Office before games.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    It's sent out free to members. They sometimes have a supply of them at the Trust Office before games.
    Apologies, I meant to ask how much is it to become a member. I don't get to games but I'm not overly happy with the running of the club either so I'd throw a few quid in.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Apologies, I meant to ask how much is it to become a member. I don't get to games but I'm not overly happy with the running of the club either so I'd throw a few quid in.
    There’s an annual subscription of £12 with no charge for under 16s.