+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Conor Benn

Conor Benn

Re: Conor Benn

Money talks.

He's a cheat. Got his Cycle dates wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    He's a cheat. Got his Cycle dates wrong.
    Prove it.

It would be laughable if this wasnt boxing and the risks it envolves.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Prove it.
    It must have been the 50 eggs a day that he consumed.

It must have been the 50 eggs a day that he consumed.
    I'm not arsed either way if he has or hasn't. But nobody can prove he's a cheat?

I'm not arsed either way if he has or hasn't. But nobody can prove he's a cheat?
    He's still under investigation, he'll get off with it though, boxing is as bent as ****. Canelo only got a 6 month ban for testing positive for clenbuterol, which is huge in recovery of muscles.

He's still under investigation, he'll get off with it though, boxing is as bent as ****. Canelo only got a 6 month ban for testing positive for clenbuterol, which is huge in recovery of muscles.
    Clenbuterol is used as a fat stripper isn't it?

Clenbuterol is used as a fat stripper isn't it?
    yeah, and recovery. In some countries they give it to cows so that they are leaner. Good stuff, apparently...

yeah, and recovery. In some countries they give it to cows so that they are leaner. Good stuff, apparently...
    Gives you the shakes apparently..

Gives you the shakes apparently..
    I've had a pop on test, a few years back, **** me, that stuff works, shouldn't do it, but the results are incredible.

I've had a pop on test, a few years back, **** me, that stuff works, shouldn't do it, but the results are incredible.
    Loads of lads on it. Few lads in work really into it..really knowledgeable on it as well, amazing how you can learn so much when you want to..half of them can't spell their own names

Loads of lads on it. Few lads in work really into it..really knowledgeable on it as well, amazing how you can learn so much when you want to..half of them can't spell their own names
    I did it out of curiosity, i'm a bit odd like that. The transformation was noticeable, fat becomes easier to shed, muscle starts happening, i felt more energetic, things improved. There are side effects and i did it for about 6 months, Even the missus noticed a difference....

I did it out of curiosity, i'm a bit odd like that. The transformation was noticeable, fat becomes easier to shed, muscle starts happening, i felt more energetic, things improved. There are side effects and i did it for about 6 months, Even the missus noticed a difference....
    Did the bra fit you?

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Did the bra fit you?
    That can happen,

Bloke in my gang at work is on a cycle now, he won't drink alcohol when on a cycle (he loves a drop) he only takes the minimum but with what he eats you notice a difference in size.

Other lads I know are flat out on the growth hormone etc and take it way too far. I've never been able to stick to the gym.
    Bald head and paranoid aggression doesn't really scream "come get me" so I don't bother with it.

The sad thing for Conor is that he’s always going to be labelled a Cheat.
    Whoever he fights and beat’s won’t be attributed to his personal skill but to which hidden drug he’s used to manage that win.