+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Whatever happened to this forum ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Whatever happened to this forum ?

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Ignore all miserable wokes!

“You found it offensive? I found it funny. That's why I'm happier than you.” -
    @rickygervais
    Ricky Gervais has nothing new to be funny about anymore so has just doubled down on the tired old jokes and become a nasty little man. "Oh I'm allowed to make fun of disabled people because I'm not actually making fun of them but making fun of people who make fun of them" or "I'm allowed to make fun of anyone because I'm a 'comedian'" - yeah right Ricky.

As Stewart Lee said (who is a million times funnier and smarter than Gervais) "Afterlife was a nine hour sad wank"

Don't get me wrong, Gervais has done some excellent stuff, but now I find him unfunny and tedious.

International

Quote Originally Posted by AfricanBluebird View Post
    Ricky Gervais has nothing new to be funny about anymore so has just doubled down on the tired old jokes and become a nasty little man. "Oh I'm allowed to make fun of disabled people because I'm not actually making fun of them but making fun of people who make fun of them" or "I'm allowed to make fun of anyone because I'm a 'comedian'" - yeah right Ricky.

As Stewart Lee said (who is a million times funnier and smarter than Gervais) "Afterlife was a nine hour sad wank"

Don't get me wrong, Gervais has done some excellent stuff, but now I find him unfunny and tedious.
    Ricky Gervais is very funny, I think his last show took things too far, but he has been one of the best comedy actors of recent times, I also agree he is just about at the end of his career. Never heard of that other bloke?

The inevitable descent of left v right on here is incredibly tedious, particularly when threads have nothing to do with party politics.
    It's also tiresome that one particular poster, a serial wind-up merchant and deliberate misquoter of other contributors, continues to create endless identities for himself.
    The descent into personal insults
    is also pretty depressing.