+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Boxing - Tommy Fury v Jake Paul

Boxing - Tommy Fury v Jake Paul

Tonight, around 9-10pm.
    Should be interesting, Jake Paul more committed to the game for a "YouTube star", Tommy Fury has fought nothing but useless bums his whole career, and living off the family name.

I can see Jake Paul embarrassing Tommy big-time here.

Re: Boxing - Tommy Fury v Jake Paul

The fight is fixed according to this:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/bo...cript-29315436

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post

Load of bollocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
    Load of bollocks.

Embarrassment to boxing fights like this. Attention seeking, money hungry fools

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    Embarrassment to boxing fights like this. Attention seeking, money hungry fools
    I would normally agree.
    I have a degree of respect for Jake Paul though, he shows serious committment to the game and takes it seriously, even if he never will ultimately amount to much.
    You can't fault the respect he shows the sport, or his dedication.

Fury will be the embarrassment tonight I reckon, to himself and the family name.

I have a feeling they all know this already though. He's fought nothing but bums with awful records over 4 rounds. He'll be back to reality TV and his boxing "career" thankfully finished after this.

He's a pretty boy with zero boxing talent, living off the Fury name.

I would normally agree.
    I have a degree of respect for Jake Paul though, he shows serious committment to the game and takes it seriously, even if he never will ultimately amount to much.
    You can't fault the respect he shows the sport, or his dedication.

Fury will be the embarrassment tonight I reckon, to himself and the family name.

I have a feeling they all know this already though. He's fought nothing but bums with awful records over 4 rounds. He'll be back to reality TV and his boxing "career" thankfully finished after this.

He's a pretty boy with zero boxing talent, living off the Fury name.
    Can’t argue with his dedication. I did see the weigh in and he’s obviously off cycle haha. Looked flat and nowhere near as big.

Fury is in phenomenal shape but a really shite boxer in my opinion and you’re right he’s living off the name

Used to get wound up by Jake Paul. But you can't fault the way he has got into the training etc.

But is this all a big act? The dislike between them? There is also a rematch clause if Fury wins but if Paul wins Fury doesn't get one.. anyone else see a Fury win by points coming with a Paul KO in the second to keep his "value" in boxing alive? Or maybe he gets the win tonight. He is worth too much money to boxing with all these new YouTube boxing fans willing to spend money on ppv.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Used to get wound up by Jake Paul. But you can't fault the way he has got into the training etc.

But is this all a big act? The dislike between them? There is also a rematch clause if Fury wins but if Paul wins Fury doesn't get one.. anyone else see a Fury win by points coming with a Paul KO in the second to keep his "value" in boxing alive? Or maybe he gets the win tonight. He is worth too much money to boxing with all these new YouTube boxing fans willing to spend money on ppv.
    Controversial decision / draw / non-result to enable a rematch and keep the money coming in.

Quote Originally Posted by logic View Post
    Controversial decision / draw / non-result to enable a rematch and keep the money coming in.
    It will be a decision made by money for sure.

It will be a decision made by money for sure.
    The script for the "fix" is clearly bollocks, but the bout result is scripted.

Fury cares about being a reality star, not boxing. Paul is milking the cash cow.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post

Didn't you read it? Even says the scrips is fake.

Didn't you read it? Even says the scrips is fake.
    A fight can be rigged for sure, but a script?

Come on, both guys in the ring are running on pure adrenaline. Half the time, they don't know what day it is, or where they're even fighting, let alone what round it is.
    A result fix is believable and no doubt happens here and there, but to play it out to an actual script is laughable. That thing would have been out the window after round one.

A fight can be rigged for sure, but a script?

Come on, both guys in the ring are running on pure adrenaline. Half the time, they don't know what day it is, or where they're even fighting, let alone what round it is.
    A result fix is believable and no doubt happens here and there, but to play it out to an actual script is laughable. That thing would have been out the window after round one.
    I just had to click on the clickbait and look

Well the first fight was shite.

Tonight, around 9-10pm.
    Should be interesting, Jake Paul more committed to the game for a "YouTube star", Tommy Fury has fought nothing but useless bums his whole career, and living off the family name.

I can see Jake Paul embarrassing Tommy big-time here.
    I hope Jake Paul knocks him into next week i hate the Fury's

What a shite undercard 😂

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    I hope Jake Paul knocks him into next week i hate the Fury's
    How much do you hate them? More or less than you hate ****?

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    How much do you hate them? More or less than you hate ****?
    I work the gypsy camp in cardiff, Shirenewton, there are Furys on the site and they're great,really welcoming and decent, just watch out for the Jack Russels

Any streams

Might give it a watch

Not paying for this crap mind

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I work the gypsy camp in cardiff, Shirenewton, there are Furys on the site and they're great,really welcoming and decent, just watch out for the Jack Russels
    They went on the rampage in Merthyr Friday night

Some woman got knocked out and had her wedding stolen according to WOL

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    They went on the rampage in Merthyr Friday night

Some woman got knocked out and had her wedding stolen according to WOL
    Great, innit There was a really bad incident down Shirenewton a couple of years back when English gypsies came down to settle a score or something like that. There were some very bad injuries! I've never had a problem on either site (rover way) decent and respectable to me, it's the dogs you have to watch!

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Any streams

Might give it a watch

Not paying for this crap mind
    IPTV mukka.

This second fight is actually entertaining 😂

https://fr.viprow.nu/jake-paul-vs-to...nline-stream-1
    good stream for this potential shit show.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Great, innit There was a really bad incident down Shirenewton a couple of years back when English gypsies came down to settle a score or something like that. There were some very bad injuries! I've never had a problem on either site (rover way) decent and respectable to me, it's the dogs you have to watch!
    I was working down Llanelli before Xmas. There's a camp on the way in you can see off the motorway..them lot had a scuffle not long back with a rival family from rover way...in a cemetery

Stayed in shirenewton years ago, seemed to be plenty of money floating about