+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Ryan Allsop

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Ryan Allsop

Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    Worst keeper since Konstantopoulos?
    It always used to irritate me when people described a goalkeeper as a good shot stopper. After all, surely that’s a keeper’s main role? Then along came Ryan Allsop. He’s quite good with the ball at his feet and he’s very good at feigning injury, wasting time and getting booked, but he rarely stops shots. He’s definitely not a good shot stopper.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    It always used to irritate me when people described a goalkeeper as a good shot stopper. After all, surely that’s a keeper’s main role? Then along came Ryan Allsop. He’s quite good with the ball at his feet and he’s very good at feigning injury, wasting time and getting booked, but he rarely stops shots. He’s definitely not a good shot stopper.
    Well said.

International

He doesn't command his area either, watch Huddersfield surround Alsopp from corners, knowing he'll be helpless to do anything about it.

Ditto

Absolutely agree.

Ryan Allsop - best saves of 2022/23 video on YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdwal5Kw3Fc

International

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Ryan Allsop - best saves of 2022/23 video on YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdwal5Kw3Fc
    good one.