+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ebou Adams out for the season

Ebou Adams out for the season

Re: Ebou Adams out for the season

ah he's had no luck at all has he?

Rotten luck for him, but, as is their wont these days, the club seems determined to keep fans in the dark as to why players are missing great stretches of the season. I can remember Steve Morison saying how pleased he was with Adam’s progress following his injury in a pre season friendly, but then all we’ve heard is vague talk about a knee injury.

Never heard of him

I really hope he doesn’t become the new Vassell. He offers something we’re missing at the moment, combative, attacks the box. Shame. He & Jamilu Collins will be new signings for next season

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Rotten luck for him, but, as is their wont these days, the club seems determined to keep fans in the dark as to why players are missing great stretches of the season. I can remember Steve Morison saying how pleased he was with Adam’s progress following his injury in a pre season friendly, but then all we’ve heard is vague talk about a knee injury.
    The one thing that grinds my gears is the communication from the club in the last 2-3 years never keeping us up do date, treating us like a bunch of cnuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    The one thing that grinds my gears is the communication from the club in the last 2-3 years never keeping us up do date, treating us like a bunch of cnuts.
    They have always treated us like cnuts

They expect the fans to just roll up

PR and ccfc has always been shite

Shame, I know he was unproven at this level but people like him and Collins I think were the hope. Collins had a brilliant start and I’m sure Adams would have been bouncing to prove the step up.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    Shame, I know he was unproven at this level but people like him and Collins I think were the hope. Collins had a brilliant start and I’m sure Adams would have been bouncing to prove the step up.
    According to transfermarkt, Adams at age 27 has played 5 games in League One for a total of 17 minutes back in 2017/18. After that, 109 games in League Two, 9 goals, 9 assists.

Everything there scream "cheap punt to provide depth" rather than "midfield saviour / destroyer" as some seem to believe.

International

First player, we've lost with a torn tit.

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    First player, we've lost with a torn tit.
    Yeah a freak injury - a mate of mine had the same thing and ended up needing surgery on his shoulder, then just bad luck to do his knee when he's on the way back from the shoulder injury

International

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Yeah a freak injury - a mate of mine had the same thing and ended up needing surgery on his shoulder, then just bad luck to do his knee when he's on the way back from the shoulder injury
    Gutting!

Quote Originally Posted by logic View Post
    According to transfermarkt, Adams at age 27 has played 5 games in League One for a total of 17 minutes back in 2017/18. After that, 109 games in League Two, 9 goals, 9 assists.

Everything there scream "cheap punt to provide depth" rather than "midfield saviour / destroyer" as some seem to believe.
    No I don’t think anyone thought he was the saviour and of course he was a cheap punt.

Poor bloke. I'd be absolutely stunned if he makes it here now. It was a massive step up, and now he won't have kicked a ball in anger in about 15/16 months.

Quote Originally Posted by logic View Post

Having seen him play many times, my opinion is he’d be a regular starter. I haven’t seen anyone say saviour or destroyer but he’s as good as anyone else we have.