+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Moderators

Moderators

Is there any chance that I could get a response to the post that I reported (twice) yesterday from Organ Morgan that said Covid deaths were faked, please?

Re: Moderators

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    Is there any chance that I could get a response to the post that I reported (twice) yesterday from Organ Morgan that said Covid deaths were faked, please?
    If you think that's bad you should see what happened with the Russia collusion hoax and Hunter's laptop!

As you use the forum for free and I don't charge a subscription fee I'm not on hand 24/7 to answer all reports/requests.

The post was on the alternative forum which is the place for alternative opinions and topics. I'll move this thread over to that forum for review

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    If you think that's bad you should see what happened with the Russia collusion hoax and Hunter's laptop!
    Grow up.

Grow up.
    Why do you only challenge things that you disagree with? Plenty of posters have led other people up the garden path, yet you remain silent if their opinion is to your liking, so maybe you are the one who needs to grow up?

PS Get Ben Davies back into midfield, another loss against lowly Wolves!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    As you use the forum for free and I don't charge a subscription fee I'm not on hand 24/7 to answer all reports/requests.

The post was on the alternative forum which is the place for alternative opinions and topics. I'll move this thread over to that forum for review
    What a strange reply.

Aren't there other mods on here to do the job when you're "not on hand 24/7"?

As for telling me that the other forum is a place for "alternative opinions and topics" - to me that seems like a massive cop-out of your responsibilities as a moderator/host of a forum.

Would you allow Holocaust denial posts to fly free on there?

How about paedophilic discussions amongst members on there? I'm sure that's quite an alternative topic to some.

I thought that things might have improved here once I noticed that the Hitler-loving poster was no longer here but I guess his views were allowed on the "alternative forum" all along.

Why do you only challenge things that you disagree with?
    Outstanding.

"I wholeheartedly agree with *this* - now let me challenge it somehow".

Outstanding.
    The world is in turmoil because of all the Russia collusion hoaxers and Hunter laptop deniers, yet it doesn't bother you.

The world is in turmoil because of all the Russia collusion hoaxers and Hunter laptop deniers, yet it doesn't bother you.
    Do Covid deniers, anti-vaxxers, January 6th insurrectionists bother you?

Do Covid deniers, anti-vaxxers, January 6th insurrectionists bother you?
    I process all kinds information and draw my own own conclusions, but I don't ask mods to remove stuff I don't agree with.

I process all kinds information and draw my own own conclusions, but I don't ask mods to remove stuff I don't agree with.
    Firstly.

You're incapable of answering simple questions - like the one I asked above. How you are able to process "all kinds of information" would be a mystery.

Secondly.

I've reported one post. One.

It was a claim that Covid deaths were "faked".

That's not something that I "don't agree with" - it's an outright lie that lacks any sense of morality or empathy for others.

You can keep preaching about Hunter Biden and Russia Collusion all you like, that's just imbecilic.

It's doesn't personally impact people who might read this forum - whereas some no-mark telling them that their loved one's cause of death was faked is highly likely to cause an emotional response.

If you want to be on the other side of this argument then I think I'm on the correct one.

Firstly.

You're incapable of answering simple questions - like the one I asked above. How you are able to process "all kinds of information" would be a mystery.

Secondly.

I've reported one post. One.

It was a claim that Covid deaths were "faked".

That's not something that I "don't agree with" - it's an outright lie that lacks any sense of morality or empathy for others.

You can keep preaching about Hunter Biden and Russia Collusion all you like, that's just imbecilic.

It's doesn't personally impact people who might read this forum - whereas some no-mark telling them that their loved one's cause of death was faked is highly likely to cause an emotional response.

If you want to be on the other side of this argument then I think I'm on the correct one.
    You can read about the increased use of benzodiazepines and other end of life drugs in Hansard, so I'm not sure why you are acting as judge, jury and executioner.

You can read about the increased use of benzodiazepines and other end of life drugs in Hansard, so I'm not sure why you are acting as judge, jury and executioner.
    Now that you've sent that message -does it still seem like the clever reply that you had in mind?

What was it that you were trying to so hard to convey?

Now that you've sent that message -does it still seem like the clever reply that you had in mind?

What was it that you were trying to so hard to convey?
    In short, I read everything that you read plus I read things you don't read, so my opinions are inheritably more balanced, as evidenced by the Russia collusion hoax and the Hunter laptop denials.

In short, I read everything that you read plus I read things you don't read, so my opinions are inheritably more balanced, as evidenced by the Russia collusion hoax and the Hunter laptop denials.
    Since you read everything that I read and more;

Please can you point me to my contributions about Hunter Biden (and that other topic that you keep mentioning) on this forum?

I shall eagerly await your non-response.

What does "inheritably" more balanced mean? Were your ancestors The Ringling Bros.?

I think the word that you were looking for was "inherently". You're welcome

What does "inheritably" more balanced mean? Were your ancestors The Ringling Bros.?

I think the word that you were looking for was "inherently". You're welcome
    That's spellchecker for you!

Everything surrounding covid isn't an open and shut case like it was two years ago, so I'm not sure why you feel the need to silence other people's opinions, unless it's some kind of personal vendetta?

That's spellchecker for you!

Everything surrounding covid isn't an open and shut case like it was two years ago, so I'm not sure why you feel the need to silence other people's opinions, unless it's a personal vendetta?
    Spellchecker

Oh lord, you're just as bad as TWGL with your "opinions being silenced" nonsense.

Nobody is silencing opinions on here. Even you telling everyone that they are wrong about collusion and Hunter Biden (in my case when they I have never even given an opinion on them) when they are talking about another subject entirely isn't silencing their opinion.

Staying Covid deaths were faked is not an opinion. It's an outright lie that should be condemned for what it is.

I've said my piece.

Spellchecker

Oh lord, you're just as bad as TWGL with your "opinions being silenced" nonsense.

Nobody is silencing opinions on here. Even you telling everyone that they are wrong about collusion and Hunter Biden (in my case when they I have never even given an opinion on them) when they are talking about another subject entirely isn't silencing their opinion.

Staying Covid deaths were faked is not an opinion. It's an outright lie that should be condemned for what it is.

I've said my piece.
    Yesterday's conspiracy theories are today's breaking news.

Yesterday's conspiracy theories are today's breaking news.
    Is that The Tinfoil Society's motto? It's catchy.

What a strange reply.

Aren't there other mods on here to do the job when you're "not on hand 24/7"?

As for telling me that the other forum is a place for "alternative opinions and topics" - to me that seems like a massive cop-out of your responsibilities as a moderator/host of a forum.

Would you allow Holocaust denial posts to fly free on there?

How about paedophilic discussions amongst members on there? I'm sure that's quite an alternative topic to some.

I thought that things might have improved here once I noticed that the Hitler-loving poster was no longer here but I guess his views were allowed on the "alternative forum" all along.
    Not a easy job managing so many opinions and experts.. ..

Tito 'the snitcher' Fuente wants to censor opinions he doesn't like.

What a shocker!

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Tito 'the snitcher' Fuente wants to censor opinions he doesn't like.

What a shocker!
    Are you admitting that it's not a fact that Covid deaths were faked and that it was just your opinion all along?

The last time I looked at the total UK Covid related deaths number it was 211k.

I'm not sure what the percentages are for those who died 'of' Covid and those who died 'with' Covid are.

We do know that those who died within 28 days of providing a positive Covid test were included in the total even if they were run over by a bus three weeks later or for any other reason.

An easy way to pad out the numbers by using a fake test.