+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Moderators

Re: Moderators

Quote Originally Posted by superfeathers View Post
    Yeah because one of the very few stories posted on this board backed up with actual, reliable evidence is definitely what he was talking about
    Ah ok ….but it was reliable clearly, just not on MSM

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Ah ok ….but it was reliable clearly, just not on MSM
    What is the "it" that you're referring to?

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    What is the "it" that you're referring to?
    Sorry , but I don’t be to be rude , but you’re a bit draining now , I’m going to **** you off

Sorry , but I don’t be to be rude , but you’re a bit draining now , I’m going to **** you off
    I think sometimes they confuse themselves

Hope for his sake he reflects. With his memory retention there is every chance he will forget his User Name next time he tries to log on!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Hope for his sake he reflects. With his memory retention there is every chance he will forget his User Name next time he tries to log on!
    Come on old boy , you have to do better than that …..

It's was like TEN YEARS AGO Cyril!!!

I think sometimes they confuse themselves
    Not confused at all ,I just don’t see the point wasting any more time on the issue for today.

Ultimately we all have different opinions and certain posters are draining.

All you have to do is offer a counter argument on the links and they will add substance to what is a one sided debate.

Not confused at all ,I just don’t see the point wasting any more time on the issue for today.

All you have to do is offer a counter argument on the links and they will add substance to what is a one sided debate.

It's was like TEN YEARS AGO Cyril!!!
    So, you didn’t post a thing on here three years ago when the lockdowns, that most of your posts are about now, started?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    So, you didn’t post a thing on here three years ago when the lockdowns, that most of your posts are about now, started?
    I’m not going down this road again Bob , it’s been done. There are thousands of duplicate user accounts judging by the small window of opinion on here, and in my case I’m sure there are hundreds if not thousands of viewers who never post at all.

Thanks

I’m not going down this road again Bob , it’s been done. There are thousands of duplicate user accounts judging by the small window of opinion on here, and in my case I’m sure there are hundreds if not thousands of viewers who never post at all.

Thanks
    I’m just pointing out that if you last had a different name on here ten years ago and with your join date under your current name being eighteen months after the first lockdown, it must mean you weren't posting on here in March 2020. That seems odd seeing how much you post about lockdowns on here now.

I’m just pointing out that if you last had a different name on here ten years ago and with your join date under your current name being eighteen months after the first lockdown, it must mean you weren't posting on here in March 2020. That seems odd seeing how much you post about lockdowns on here now.
    The reason for that is obvious isn’t it , have a look through the huge lockdown thread on this board if you wish to know why and I’ve told you all this before.

Clearly you don’t believe me , but so what.

The reason for that is obvious isn’t it , have a look through the huge lockdown thread on this board if you wish to know why and I’ve told you all this before.

Clearly you don’t believe me , but so what.
    You’re right there, I don’t believe you or that it’s ten years since you had a different posting name.

However, the football’s just started and I’m not in a hurry to get involved in this thread, so I’ll leave it there.

You’re right there, I don’t believe you or that it’s ten years since you had a different posting name.

However, the football’s just started and I’m not in a hurry to get involved in this thread, so I’ll leave it there.

Just gets a bit draining when you single one poster out that’s all

It would’ve been quicker to say what “it” was than write this post.

It would’ve been quicker to say what “it” was than write this post.

I wish that I went to *that* school
    A lot of the credit needs to go to the headmaster, Professor Dumbledore, for creating the environment where that array of talent could prosper!

A lot of the credit needs to go to the headmaster, Professor Dumbledore, for creating the environment where that array of talent could prosper!
    I've just had to read that thread again. It's not just the same school that all of these athletes (and Hollywood hangers-on) went to, it was seemingly the same year group.

"name all the old boys..."

This small group of immensely talented young men must have surely been the subject of a documentary or a biopic.

Come on, D ( ) what's the name of the film?

Pants of Fire?

So, posters talking about the “Covid Files” which are in the Telegraph and in BBC news are considered conspiracy theorists now are they, please elaborate as you need to be careful here
    You'll be in for a long wait on the elaboration front.