+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Public Sector pay lists in Wales

Re: Public Sector pay lists in Wales

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    You add it up then we can discuss the amount of money swilling around in society in general and the tax loopholes used by the conservatives you are so fond of

Let's begin with the Prime Ministers obscene wealth and the fact his wife tried to hide away her part of it from the tax man
    Even self employed brickies swindle the tax man.

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Not sure why people get worked up about people in important positions getting well remunerated
    I am all for people in responsible jobs getting well paid but not overpaid and at the expense of the people of Wales. The aneurin bevan health chief is one example - double what any other health board is paying out, in a not for profit industry that is in a dire financial situation due to mismanagement by the Welsh Government.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Thats what happens though. Everyone would do it, given the chance. Anyone who says they haven't or wouldn't is just not being truthful. Its human nature, unfortunately, to want to keep hold of as much of your income as possible.
    Your argument falls apart completely when faced with the simple truth that some very wealthy people pay every penny they owe and some even lobby to be asked to pay more.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Even self employed brickies swindle the tax man.
    What all of them ?

Or a few ?

I think you should report them , immediately, assuming you can find one

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    aneurin Bevan health board has a budget of over 1 billion pounds and employs over 12,000 people - how much do you think someone doing that job should be paid?
    In my line of work you can earn 50k (before tax) and not have to manage a single person and just be alright at using a shovel and some tools.. a lot earn more. Team leaders, supervisors and managers who have a less than 15 men under them can earn a lot more.

Not sure why people get angry over what some people get paid.

What all of them ?

Or a few ?

I think you should report them , immediately, assuming you can find one
    I'll do that when you walk into a pub full of United and Liverpool fans and call them the things you do on here to their faces, and not just type it on a keyboard

You'd get leathered. That's why you stick to posting it on here.

Bed time for me, another shift in the morning. Been a busy man this weekend.

In my line of work you can earn 50k (before tax) and not have to manage a single person and just be alright at using a shovel and some tools.. a lot earn more. Team leaders, supervisors and managers who have a less than 15 men under them can earn a lot more.

Not sure why people get angry over what some people get paid.
    The problem is the differential in wages

And people earning big money trousering even more using taxation accountants

I'll do that when you walk into a pub full of United and Liverpool fans and call them the things you do on here to their faces, and not just type it on a keyboard

You'd get leathered. That's why you stick to posting it on here.

Bed time for me, another shift in the morning. Been a busy man this weekend.
    Tell me a pub up your way that's full of Liverpool or United fans

There's sure to be one I can torch

Tell me a pub up your way that's full of Liverpool or United fans

There's sure to be one I can torch
    All of them on super Sunday