+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: JUDO JOHN - Formerly known as Sludge Factory I have a charity wager to offer you

JUDO JOHN - Formerly known as Sludge Factory I have a charity wager to offer you

Are you interested?

Mike bans us both.

First one to break and post has to pay £100 quid to the charity of the other posters choice.

You can't pop up under any circumstances or you lose the bet.

This board is a big chunk of your social life, can you do it?

Re: JUDO JOHN - Formerly known as Sludge Factory I have a charity wager to offer you

Shit house.

Re: JUDO JOHN - Formerly known as Sludge Factory I have a charity wager to offer you

Why have you created a thread and not just PM 'd him?
    Are you attention seeking?

If a tree falls in a forest and nobody is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

Are you seeking attention by replying to a post that you didn't need to reply to? Couldn't you have let it drop down the page or waited for brown belt bob to pop up and answer for himself?

Are you his PA?

As is well knows, I'll post as I fancy, I'm not arsed about opinions etc repeat infinitum...

Do you always poke your nose into things you aren't interested in Richard?
    The point of the post is to make it public, so people can see when he fails and has to pay 100 quid to my Tory charity.

That's why he is ignoring the thread. Because he can't live without ccmb.

I'll post as I fancy, I'm not arsed about opinions.
    If you are going to post in a public forum you really shouldn't get arsy when people reply to your post.

Not interested

And next Thursday I am washing my hair

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    I'll post as I fancy, I'm not arsed about opinions.
    If you are going to post in a public forum you really shouldn't get arsy when people reply to your post.
    You got arsy that I'd posted?

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    If a tree falls in a forest and nobody is around to hear it, does it make a sound?
    Is the tree observed or unobserved?

If the tree is observed, yes it makes a noise. Whilst we can postulate that an unobserved tree behaves the same way as an observed tree, we cannot say for sure whether an unobserved tree does indeed make a noise.

Quote Originally Posted by HiVis View Post

If the tree is observed, yes it makes a noise. Whilst we can postulate that an unobserved tree behaves the same way as an observed tree, we cannot say for sure whether an unobserved tree does indeed make a noise.
    Quantum physics would suggest it's an open question.

Not if they aren't around, no.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Quantum physics would suggest it's an open question.
    Schrödingers cat is in the tree

Schrödingers cat is in the tree
    Schrödinger's cat is wanted dead or alive.