Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
I think Wilder is far better than everyone on AJs winning record.

What AJ opponents that he has beaten are so much better than Furys or who would have beaten Wilder.?
The only good boxer Wilder has fought is Fury and been handily beaten three times - ignore the bs draw. Molina and Brazeale were common opponents, but the likes of Parker, Takam et al that AJ has fought are above the level of opponents Wilder has faced.

I think Wilder has one hell of a KO punch. He's entirely one dimensional, that's all he has. His technique and defence are poor. Avoid that punch, can put serious damage on him.

Prior to the Klitschko fight, the standard of opposition for Fury was poor. As much respect I give his camp for the tactics against Klitschko, it was probably the worst HW title fight ever, least number of punches thrown, a cwtch fest. It worked, so respect.

After Klitschko, 3 Wilder fights, Del boy, Dillian along with legends like Wallin, Schwarz, Pianeta and Seferi. I'd say AJ has fought better fighters overall.

I think Joshua is on the decline, the losses have taken a lot out of him. Thought his tactics were better the second fight against Usyk, but the corner were poor.

At least he fought Usyk though.