Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
A sweeping statement, and quite disturbing from you, or maybe not. Who else shouldn't have kids then? People who are poor and have some social problems, and at times they find it difficult to carry out their parental duties, although the kids are loved and they love their parent or parents. You should really think sometimes about what you write on here. Yes, there are selfish parents, but they're selfish individuals before they were parents, should their be a fit to practice test to see if a person is good enough to have kids? You know where we are going with that, don't you?

Truth is, you have no idea what it is like to have kids and everything else that goes with it, although that's not exclusive towards people who don't have kids, i know plenty of people who have never had kids who i'm sure would have been fantastic parents, but for whatever reason, they didn't end up having kids.

Stop being so judgemental sludge, and stop concerning yourself over just your pleasure. If you don't want to hear kids screaming or being loud, then jump of the planet, because it's life.
I'm still surprised people fall for his WUM shit