+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Parents

Re: Parents

I immediately thought of Cardiff's own musical combo 'Budgie' when I saw the title of the thread.
    First band I ever saw, entry fee being 50p at Barry Memorial Hall in 1973.

It's mellower in general than the intro.

RIP Burke Shelley. He died last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I immediately thought of Cardiff's own musical combo 'Budgie' when I saw the title of the thread.
    First band I ever saw, entry fee being 50p at Barry Memorial Hall in 1973.

It's mellower in general than the intro.

RIP Burke Shelley. He died last year.

Budgie had some good sounds but Burke shelley slagged off sabbath

Nobody does that

Parents can be crap , middle of the road types or these incredibly annoying MODERN PARENTS they used to take the piss out of in viz

Some people seem to want to bring up their kids in a mirror image of what they are which can be very dodgy

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Budgie had some good sounds but Burke shelley slagged off sabbath

Nobody does that
    Sabbath was my second gig. 75p at the Capitol (and with two support bands).

Parents can be crap , middle of the road types or these incredibly annoying MODERN PARENTS they used to take the piss out of in viz

Some people seem to want to bring up their kids in a mirror image of what they are which can be very dodgy
    In your case it would have been

I won't mention that 'Man' was my third gig.....

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Yes. There are lazy parents of course but the whole post smacked of you being holier than thou.
    ??

You could have ended your musical journey that night

In your case it would have been
    It's worrying

I don't understand why some parents take their kids to the supermarket to tell them off.

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    I don't understand why some parents take their kids to the supermarket to tell them off.
    You are sitting in a pub having some food with some mates , chilling out

A mum , a dad or a mum and dad with a kid or a couple of kids sit on a table next to you and its non stop screaming from the kids and no attempt by the parent or parents to deal with it

It's not the kids fault , it's selfish parents

Some people shouldn't really have children as there is no shape on them at all

A mum , a dad or a mum and dad with a kid or a couple of kids sit on a table next to you and its non stop screaming from the kids and no attempt by the parent or parents to deal with it

They would be better off keeping the kids at home and bouncing on a trapezium.

A sweeping statement, and quite disturbing from you, or maybe not. Who else shouldn't have kids then? People who are poor and have some social problems, and at times they find it difficult to carry out their parental duties, although the kids are loved and they love their parent or parents. You should really think sometimes about what you write on here. Yes, there are selfish parents, but they're selfish individuals before they were parents, should their be a fit to practice test to see if a person is good enough to have kids? You know where we are going with that, don't you?

Truth is, you have no idea what it is like to have kids and everything else that goes with it, although that's not exclusive towards people who don't have kids, i know plenty of people who have never had kids who i'm sure would have been fantastic parents, but for whatever reason, they didn't end up having kids.

Stop being so judgemental sludge, and stop concerning yourself over just your pleasure. If you don't want to hear kids screaming or being loud, then jump of the planet, because it's life.

on the flip side, Im sat in a pub having some food with my family, chilling out

a group of guys are sat on the table next to us having a few beers, they are swearing / telling a crude story about a exploit last weekend, maybe even nudge nudge, wink wink about my 18 yr old daughter, none of them make any attempt to deal with it

It is the guys fault, they are selfish and rude and really couldnt care

Some people shouldn't be let out of the house and be around decent human beings

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post

a group of guys are sat on the table next to us having a few beers, they are swearing / telling a crude story about a exploit last weekend, maybe even nudge nudge, wink wink about my 18 yr old daughter, none of them make any attempt to deal with it

exactly...sludge was right...some people shouldn't have kids, the screaming nippers grew up to be full blown ass-'oles

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    exactly...sludge was right...some people shouldn't have kids, the screaming nippers grew up to be full blown ass-'oles
    you could well be right

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    A sweeping statement, and quite disturbing from you, or maybe not. Who else shouldn't have kids then? People who are poor and have some social problems, and at times they find it difficult to carry out their parental duties, although the kids are loved and they love their parent or parents. You should really think sometimes about what you write on here. Yes, there are selfish parents, but they're selfish individuals before they were parents, should their be a fit to practice test to see if a person is good enough to have kids? You know where we are going with that, don't you?

Truth is, you have no idea what it is like to have kids and everything else that goes with it, although that's not exclusive towards people who don't have kids, i know plenty of people who have never had kids who i'm sure would have been fantastic parents, but for whatever reason, they didn't end up having kids.

Stop being so judgemental sludge, and stop concerning yourself over just your pleasure. If you don't want to hear kids screaming or being loud, then jump of the planet, because it's life.
    I'm still surprised people fall for his WUM shit

So after acknowledging my response to your comment on kids behaviour in a doctors surgery, you've moved on to not understanding or attempting to understand their behaviour in pubs.
    If kids are that bad just stick some Sabbath on the pubs jukebox and you'll soon empty the place.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    So after acknowledging my response to your comment on kids behaviour in a doctors surgery, you've moved on to not understanding or attempting to understand their behaviour in pubs.
    If kids are that bad just stick some Sabbath on the pubs jukebox and you'll soon empty the place.
    If I am in the pub or an eating place with my friends I don't want to understand or analyse screaming kids

I want their parents to shut them up with firm but fair discipline

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post

I am not here to provide a jungian analysis of modern parents and their annoying kids

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post

I can assure you being annoyed by pesky kids is far more common than adults annoying young families when half pissed in the afternoon