+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Are bank runs and financial contagion incoming?

Re: Are bank runs and financial contagion incoming?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Now for the 26th time for clarity, is it the start of the the great banking meltdown as you previously gave multiple warnings of in 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset thread?
    You tell me, you're the one who said it's only a blip.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Ok. Now slowly read that sentence back to yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    Ok. Now slowly read that sentence back to yourself.
    You two are like a tag team, do you live under the same roof?

Now for the 27th time for clarity, is it the start of the the great banking meltdown as you previously gave multiple warnings of in 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset thread?

Now for the 28th time for clarity, is it the start of the the great banking meltdown as you previously gave multiple warnings of in 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset thread?

You two are like a tag team, do you live under the same roof?
    You tell me

So to recap, the WEF is on a timeline to destroy all but the elite's wealth to enslave the rest of humanity that only a few chosen gurus like WB know (shitloads of self grooming posts available at request).

A few banks fail or quiver. WB uses four Is in a sentence to claim its on the timeline and he claimed it all along. 28 goes later no sign of any bollocks apart from stroking them each time he thinks people might lose money.

Meanwhile all the WEF gang, like the Swiss government and US financial institutions are the ones propping up the existing system rather than accelerating its demise.

Feckin idiot. doesn't do his continuing idiotic posts. justice!

Now for the 28th time for clarity, is it the start of the the great banking meltdown as you previously gave multiple warnings of in 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset thread?
    When you were singing Biden's praises, I bet you never thought he was going to facilitate the taking down of the western world economies did you.

When you were singing Biden's praises, I bet you never thought he was going to take down the western world economies did you.
    I can't recollect my posts singing Biden's praises (please post). But in the meantime can you confirm that you think he is going to take down the western world economies?

Before you give your latest prevarication can I just say how breathtakingly stupid your cowardly reply will be!

So to recap, the WEF is on a timeline to destroy all but the elite's wealth to enslave the rest of humanity that only a few chosen gurus like WB know (shitloads of self grooming posts available at request).

A few banks fail or quiver. WB uses four Is in a sentence to claim its on the timeline and he claimed it all along. 28 goes later no sign of any bollocks apart from stroking them each time he thinks people might lose money.

Meanwhile all the WEF gang, like the Swiss government and US financial institutions are the ones propping up the existing system rather than accelerating its demise.

Feckin idiot. doesn't do his continuing idiotic posts. justice!
    US banks have borrowed a record $164.8 billion from the US Federal Reserve over the past week

When you were singing Biden's praises, I bet you never thought he was going to facilitate the taking down of the western world economies did you.
    I thought it was Santa Klaus who was facilitating the Great Reset?

Which Sleepy Joe are we talking about today? Is it the evil genius hell-bent on destroying western civilization or a senile old man who lacks the mental capacity to do anything?

Bear in mind that one would cancel out the other

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    US banks have borrowed a record $164.8 billion from the US Federal Reserve over the past week
    If the Fed was in cahoots with the WEF to ensure that people would own nothing and be happy wouldn't they just tell them to feck off, or am I missing the purpose of the Ballon D'Or The Great Reset, Mozz?

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    I thought it was Santa Klaus who was facilitating the Great Reset?

Which Sleepy Joe are we talking about today? Is it the evil genius hell-bent on destroying western civilization or a senile old man who lacks the mental capacity to do anything?

Bear in mind that one would cancel out the other
    some say he has a double but will leave that for another day

my work is done for the night ...............

Oops, another blip. Where's Mr Blippy?

Oops, another blip. Where's Mr Blippy?
    If the Fed was in cahoots with the WEF to ensure that people would own nothing and be happy wouldn't they just tell them to feck off, or am I missing the purpose of the Ballon D'Or The Great Reset, WB

If the Fed was in cahoots with the WEF to ensure that people would own nothing and be happy wouldn't they just tell them to feck off, or am I missing the purpose of the Ballon D'Or The Great Reset, WB
    You're missing just about everything.

some say he has a double but will leave that for another day

my work is done for the night ...............
    I hope that those people have access to the appropriate services and medication that can help them.

He's certainly missing anything resembling an answer from you.

Man up, Wales Bales. C'mon.

Before you give your latest prevarication can I just say how breathtakingly stupid your cowardly reply will be!

Anybody starting to get a bit nervous about the current small blip? I think some people may be heading for the exits after listening to this.

https://twitter.com/cspan/status/1636425958012993537

Blip Alert!

RIP Credit Suisse.

Just listened to the well known economist Danny Blanchflower on the BBC news.

He reckons there could be a bloodbath on the financial markets on Monday and Tuesday, followed by interest rate cuts by the various central banks.

Here we go again! (possibly)

Blip Alert!

RIP Credit Suisse.
    You may have thought a critical thinker might have wondered if this was a part of the great WEF reset they have been spouting bollocks about for 2 years why the losers in this are the corporate and uber wealthy shareholders whilst depositors haven't lost a franc.

A critical thinker might also wonder why the is was engineered by the Swiss Government, you know, where Davos is and who regularly send thousands of its security people to protect the WEF meetings.

But you're not a critical thinker, you're a halfwit that, far from seeing around corners, can't see the end of their nose. Your cowardly contribution to this thread is plainly pathetic to all, yet here you still are, playing with coloured fonts, saying feck all.

Anyway, Croatia beckons.

Sleep well, D.

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    Just listened to the well known economist Danny Blanchflower on the BBC news.

He reckons there could be a bloodbath on the financial markets on Monday and Tuesday, followed by interest rate cuts by the various central banks.

Here we go again! (possibly)
    It's almost an identical rerun of the JP Morgan takeover of Bear Stearns in 2008, and the western central banks are preparing for the worst.

https://www.federalreserve.gov/newse...y20230319a.htm

But don't worry, it's only a blip according to certain financial experts on here!