Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Palace sack Viera

Re: Palace sack Viera

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Bollocks

It's modern football

Spoilt owners and pampered fans

Staying in the top flight is a victory for clubs like Palace
    An yet youve been calling for the head of Mark Hudson because it looked like we were going to get relegated to League 1.

Pampered idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    An yet youve been calling for the head of Mark Hudson because it looked like we were going to get relegated to League 1.

Pampered idiot.
    Thank god it seems I was right !

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Id love Leeds and Forest to go down. Forest are safe I think though.
    Wolves for me.

My view on Viera, apparently has bought into the academy and the promotion of youth to the first team squad, which what clubs are looking for and selling for big profits ,

Thats how they survive in a premier league where the richest clubs have become practically unbeatable with the 5 subs rule where they can change half their side with internationals. The same applies in the Championship with the clubs assisted with parachute payments.

Palace will forever be in a mini league of the relegation battle ,its the results against the bottom half of the table teams that count not the top half and his record this season against teams in and around us (villa down) is decent W6 D1 L3 with further matches to come against the bottom sides.

He’s a good manager and he could do a good job elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Id love Leeds and Forest to go down. Forest are safe I think though.
    I reckon the top of the Premier League isn’t as good as it’s cracked up to be this season, but the who gets relegated question is fascinating. Palace are clearly thinking they could go down this season, yet they’re a point and a place ahead of Forest. More importantly, Palace, in eleventh, are only five points better off than bottom placed Southampton. Forest could definitely go down this season, especially if their home form drops a little.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    My view on Viera, apparently has bought into the academy and the promotion of youth to the first team squad, which what clubs are looking for and selling for big profits ,

Thats how they survive in a premier league where the richest clubs have become practically unbeatable with the 5 subs rule where they can change half their side with internationals. The same applies in the Championship with the clubs assisted with parachute payments.

Palace will forever be in a mini league of the relegation battle ,its the results against the bottom half of the table teams that count not the top half and his record this season against teams in and around us (villa down) is decent W6 D1 L3 with further matches to come against the bottom sides.

He’s a good manager and he could do a good job elsewhere.
    Us?

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Us?
    No, for us, he’s straight in, centre of the midfield

Sky reporting that Roy Hodgson is in talks to go back

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    No, for us, he’s straight in, centre of the midfield
    Surely with TWGL1 being a city fan it would be them..

Us?
    He's copied and pasted from a Palace forum

https://www.holmesdale.net/page.php?...=181997&page=6

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post

That's what I was getting at 😂

Like LoM

Oh dear

That's cringeworthy!

That's what I was getting at 😂

Like LoM
    I never thought I'd defend him, but at least Life on Mars doesn't start the post stating that it's his own opinion or change words in the post to make it sound like it's his own opinion.

He just copies and pastes things without any acknowledgement of where it came from.

This is hilariously embarrassing for TWGL

I never thought I'd defend him, but at least Life on Mars doesn't start the post stating that it's his own opinion or change words in the post to make it sound like it's his own opinion.

He just copies and pastes things without any acknowledgement of where it came from.

As soon as I spotted the "us" I knew it 🤣

And LoM doesn't say he's copy and pasted, you just know he has.

Great spot

Huh, how is it embarrassing, what more embarrassing is how you’re continuously try to belittle and undermine other posters. It’s not word for word and I happen to agree with it , I didn’t realise I had to apply the Harvard rules of reference from another official board had to meet your approval.

You’re a troll and it’s getting tiresome. Give it a rest. I’ll reiterate once again this is a messageboard and, shock horror, gives rise to opinions. Some are extreme; some are nonsensical; some are critical some are factual.

Huh, how is it embarrassing, what more embarrassing is how you’re continuously trying to continuously belittle and undermine other posters. It’s not word for word and I happen to agree with it , I didn’t realise I had to the Harvard rules of reference from another u official board had to meet your approval.

You’re a troll and it’s getting tiresome.
    "This is *my* opinion on Viera..." (It's Vieira by the way, but that's ok, the thread you stole your post from spelt it wrong too)

You said it was your opinion but you copied and pasted someone else's opinion from a Palace forum almost verbatim.

The only difference is that you changed the nouns to make it sound like it hadn't come from a Palace fan.

Unfortunately you missed one which was picked up by Dembethewarrior.

I'm not trolling or undermining you.

Belittling? Maybe. That's your fault for trying to pass off a Palace fan's views as your own.

It should be highly embarrassing. I'm having second hand embarrassment for you

you know when he has because the sentences make some kind of coherent sense

"This is *my* opinion on Viera..." (It's Vieira by the way, but that's ok, the thread you stole your post from spelt it wrong too)

You said it was your opinion but you copied and pasted someone else's opinion from a Palace forum almost verbatim.

The only difference is that you changed the nouns to make it sound like it hadn't come from a Palace fan.

Unfortunately you missed one which was picked up by Dembethewarrior.

I'm not trolling or undermining you.

Belittling? Maybe. That's your fault for trying to pass off a Palace fan's views as your own.

It should be highly embarrassing. I'm having second hand embarrassment for you
    What does it matter out of thousands of posts on the sacking I agreed with this one, you’re like a little school child who’s run to the teacher to tell on the guy knocking off a lesson.

What does it matter out of thousands of posts on the sacking I agreed with this one, you’re like a little school child who’s run to the teacher to tell on the guy knocking off a lesson.
    Keep digging TWGL

Great spot
    I think you are Croesy, the herbert that Jimmy The Jock wanted to fill in.

My god

Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    Aka Rudy Gestede. Well, well, well.

Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    Who, what, where, when and how?