+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Emergency warning system

Re: Emergency warning system

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Today's the day for the emergency alert, boys, at 3pm.

The fella who features in the video that's embedded below suggests smartphone users turn their devices off as the simplest method to not receive the emergency alert. He claims initially the alert was set to be sent during the 'early evening' of this date but was switched to 3pm within the past fortnight. The BBC link in the opening post of this thread includes this line: 'The test is expected to take place in the early evening of 23 April.'

I've read you can keep the phone on but not get today's alert, and future ones, by making changes via the Settings app. Placing the device's Airplane Mode to on would be the easiest way.

He says he will will switch his phone off for today and the next two days as he feels something nasty may occur.

At the 5:40 mark he refers to reports of dodgy looking workers placing devices beneath manhole covers throughout London. They've been doing so since February, he says, usually during the wee small hours and they were using plain white vans.

From 13:00 he talks about the number of mobile phone connections there are in the UK and what size of frequency wave will be created when delivering a message to millions of them simultaneously.

Those of a nervous disposition may wish to skip the entire video as he hints at plenty of other dark stuff.

Is it too late for me to watch the video and have a good old panic and cry under the duvet?

If so, what should I be panicking about today? There's got to be something about to end humanity!

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Is it too late for me to watch the video and have a good old panic and cry under the duvet?

If so, what should I be panicking about today? There's got to be something about to end humanity!
    Firstly, I'd like to extend my heartfelt commiserations for the loss of someone important in your reality. Len Goodman is now Paso Doble'ing and Cha Cha'ing around the great ballroom in the sky.

As for what you should be concerned about, I'd place at number one the intent of all 190+ countries worldwide that played along with the mythical virus scam to surrender the sovereignty of their countries to the WHO in May next year.

It will herald a One World Government in everything but name. That coming to pass might lure you from gazing at your TV set for five minutes to once again applaud from your doorstep.

Firstly, I'd like to extend my heartfelt commiserations for the loss of someone important in your reality. Len Goodman is now Paso Doble'ing and Cha Cha'ing around the great ballroom in the sky.

As for what you should be concerned about, I'd place at number one the intent of all 190+ countries worldwide that played along with the mythical virus scam to surrender the sovereignty of their countries to the WHO in May next year.

It will herald a One World Government in everything but name. That coming to pass might lure you from gazing at your TV set for five minutes to once again applaud from your doorstep.
    I like it when you give us a set date for your predictions

Gosh, 190+ countries have at least another year before they surrender the sovereignty to the WHO. Having been fed a diet from you of imminent impending planetary doom, I find the thought akin to a soothing destressing massage!

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    You know when Organ has nothing left in his cannons. That's when he starts talking about watching Come Dancing and Love Island - even though he's literally the only poster who ever mentions them.

Shame for the old duffer that he has to resort to it three or four times a week. In his slowing mind, he probably thinks it's a brand new doozy every time.

It's common knowledge May 2024 is when they hope to adopt the changes.

I'd be unsurprised should Pandemic 2 be raging long before then in order to smooth its progress.

Here's an MP detailing what governments are on pins to endorse.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    You know when Organ has nothing left in his cannons. That's when he starts talking about watching Come Dancing and Love Island - even though he's literally the only poster who ever mentions them.

Shame for the old duffer that he has to resort to it three or four times a week. In his slowing mind, he probably thinks it's a brand new doozy every time.
    I'll forgive the old duffer remark given you were daft enough to repeatedly line up for a Pfizer graphene oxide-laden special delivery that have negatively impacted your cognitive abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Gosh, 190+ countries have at least another year before they surrender the sovereignty to the WHO. Having been fed a diet from you of imminent impending planetary doom, I find the thought akin to a soothing destressing massage!
    Cyril, with the greatest respect you have likely forgotten which ready meal Wiltshire Farm Foods delivered to your door earlier this afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    Emergency warning system. Ref: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-64999417

What do you make of this? Scarily reminiscent of the 1970's Protect and Survive broadcast I think:

https://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/...e_warnings.htm

Forgive my cynicism but somehow I don't think I would need to be warned via my mobile phone in the event of local flooding or forest fires in my area - it should be pretty obvious well in advance! I can't help wondering if H.M. Gov. is preparing us for nuclear war in the event our friend Putin goes doolally?
    As people have died from floods and forest fires I'm not sure that everyone has perfect knowledge of the conditions around us at all times of the day and every day. As for nuclear war, yes it is more likely now than it was two years ago.

It's common knowledge May 2024 is when they hope to adopt the changes.

I'd be unsurprised should Pandemic 2 be raging long before then in order to smooth its progress.

Here's an MP detailing what governments are on pins to endorse.

Why all the concern about nuclear war* if we know for a fact the new world order have plans to take control of everything in a year's time?

Or frequency waves, or pole shifts, or financial collapse, or poisonous vaccines, or Chinese bio weapons, or..... and so on.

Cyril, with the greatest respect you have likely forgotten which ready meal Wiltshire Farm Foods delivered to your door earlier this afternoon.
    Sauteed crickets in an Astra Zeneca sauce with a Bluetooth tuille.

Why all the concern about nuclear war* if we know for a fact the new world order have plans to take control of everything in a year's time?

Or frequency waves, or pole shifts, or financial collapse, or poisonous vaccines, or Chinese bio weapons, or..... and so on.
    Have highlighted all them prior. I gave Lardy my idea of number one... not the top five, or ten.

As mentioned in a relatively recent message, in case you missed it, here's what's lurking on the Statute Book... the 'you will own nothing' enabler waiting for the right (fake) crisis to come along for the Fifth Column to enact.

Found under (3) of the Act's Emergency Powers (here: https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2004/36/part/2):-

(b)provide for or enable the requisition or confiscation of property (with or without compensation);
    (c)provide for or enable the destruction of property, animal life or plant life (with or without compensation);
    (d)prohibit, or enable the prohibition of, movement to or from a specified place;
    (e)require, or enable the requirement of, movement to or from a specified place;

Nuclear war will be a bitter pill to swallow for those who have avoided the clotshot and still end up perishing.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Nuclear war will be a bitter pill to swallow for those who have avoided the clotshot and still end up perishing.
    I'd be obliged should you not refer to those CV19 injections as a clotshot.

You should know by know excess deaths are caused by taking cold showers, having too much coffee and indulging in excessive gardening.

I'd be obliged should you not refer to those CV19 injections as a clotshot.

You should know by know excess deaths are caused by taking cold showers, having too much coffee and indulging in excessive gardening.
    Had my Spring Booster at the weekend Morg. I am now on 6 Pfizers and one Moderna, making me one of the most vaccinated people on the planet. Just in case I want to check, how many Bluetooth MAC addresses should any bacofoil blessed fellow traveller be picking up if I wandered past them now?

Had my Spring Booster at the weekend Morg. I am now on 6 Pfizers and one Moderna, making me one of the most vaccinated people on the planet. Just in case I want to check, how many Bluetooth MAC addresses should any bacofoil blessed fellow traveller be picking up if I wandered past them now?
    I advised someone here recently - Bobsy Wilson, I think - to spend some time looking upwards to spot LED street lights.

I've been doing lots of that of late and consequently kept bumping into things, mostly peed off citizenry, d'oh.

From what you've stated, your antenna must be emitting a helluva signal.

I advised someone here recently - Bobsy Wilson, I think - to spend some time looking upwards to spot LED street lights.

I've been doing lots of that of late and consequently kept bumping into things, mostly peed off citizenry, d'oh.

Don't worry too much about bumping into people whilst staring aimlessly upwards, Morg. Anytime you spend above ground is likely to benefit your mental health!

LED streetlights are part of the global apocalyptic take over plan?

Someone warn Rob and Ryan, the Racecourse is getting new LED floodlights installed this week

Don't worry too much about bumping into people whilst staring aimlessly upwards, Morg. Anytime you spend above ground is likely to benefit your mental health!
    It was just last week I linked you to an article that featured Charles Lieber, an extremely big wheel in the world of nanotechnology/nanoscience. Am unsure whether you read what he stated from over a decade ago. If you did then you have failed to comprehend how minuscule that technology is, though the article's title (virus size) should have given you an enormous clue.

You can find tons of stuff about Lieber on t'internet, including very long video presentations he has given on the subject.

It was just last week I linked you to an article that featured Charles Lieber, an extremely big wheel in the world of nanotechnology/nanoscience. Am unsure whether you read what he stated from over a decade ago. If you did then you have failed to comprehend how minuscule that technology is, though the article's title (virus size) should have given you an enormous clue.

You can find tons of stuff about Lieber on t'internet, including very long video presentations he has given on the subject.
    Yes saw the Charles Lieber bit. Seems an extremely big wheel in the world of nanotechnology/nanoscience. Not sure where he said anything about the scientific impossibility of injecting a 2mm bluetooth receiver into a human being via the aperture of a 0.5mm syringe though!

I wonder how many more clotshots it will take to finish you off. Not very effective, is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I wonder how many more clotshots it will take to finish you off. Not very effective, is it?
    I might be misreading the runes about the alert but I think I either get taken out first or get regaled with Beethoven's 5th when everyone else gets some kid playing a recorder the next time the warning is triggered!

Is the Covid yarn about to be revived?

Five Brits die with new Arcturus Covid strain that is spreading around the globe - https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/health...e-new-29790459

Arcturus is an interesting name as there's a company called Arcturus Therapeutics (https://arcturusrx.com/) whose business is: 'Arcturus Therapeutics is a global late-stage clinical messenger RNA medicines and vaccines company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of therapeutics for rare diseases and vaccines. We have proprietary technologies, validating partnerships, and an experienced team with deep expertise in delivery and RNA-based therapeutics.'

Is the Covid yarn about to be revived?

Five Brits die with new Arcturus Covid strain that is spreading around the globe - https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/health...e-new-29790459

Arcturus is an interesting name as there's a company called Arcturus Therapeutics (https://arcturusrx.com/) whose business is: 'Arcturus Therapeutics is a global late-stage clinical messenger RNA medicines and vaccines company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of therapeutics for rare diseases and vaccines. We have proprietary technologies, validating partnerships, and an experienced team with deep expertise in delivery and RNA-based therapeutics.'
    Bit careless from the new world order to name their new strain of virus (which doesn’t exist) after a company producing vaccines (which aren’t real).

What a slip up in their normally infallible plan for world domination.

Bit careless from the new world order to name their new strain of virus (which doesn’t exist) after a company producing vaccines (which aren’t real).

What a slip up in their normally infallible plan for world domination.
    I think the timeline to 2030 is so locked in that all they have to do all day is set around munching Toblerones in Davos whilst pissing themselves at what idiots they can wind up next!