+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Emergency warning system

Re: Emergency warning system

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I think the timeline to 2030 is so locked in that all they have to do all day is set around munching Toblerones in Davos whilst pissing themselves at what idiots they can wind up next!
    2030???? There are Armageddon warnings from Organ every couple of months and we must have about another twenty to look forward to between now and 2030.

I think the timeline to 2030 is so locked in that all they have to do all day is set around munching Toblerones in Davos whilst pissing themselves at what idiots they can wind up next!
    I have great news for you and all WEF-lovers who are anxious to be stripped of everything they own. My intel sources tell me the timeline for the Great Reset's completion has been brought forward to 2027. Klaus has set himself a maximum of 56 months to purloin your worldly possessions and, for good measure, bung you into a camp for your safety. Then you will be happy, as he promised, gratefully munching on locusts and other crap.

I've gained the impression your white feather waving cohort believe you can comply your way to a better outcome than most by remaining obedient to your TV messaging to the letter to again mask up, social distance, raise a sleeve regularly for Pfizer's potion and through suitably enthusiastic doorstep clapping on command each week at the appointed time.

Bill Gates, another of your idol's, found it difficult not to smirk in February 2022 when he forecast another pandemic which would be taken more seriously.

Bill Gates says Covid risks have ‘dramatically reduced’ but another pandemic is coming

- Bill Gates told CNBC Friday that the risks of severe disease from Covid-19 have “dramatically reduced” but another pandemic is all but certain.

“We’ll have another pandemic. It will be a different pathogen next time,” Gates said. -

More: https://www.cnbc.com/2022/02/18/bill...will-come.html

What will the next (non-existent) pathogen he spoke of be? Without access to the script he's read, it'll be whatever fairy tale they care to concoct. Polio will be at short odds - see twitter messages below - in order to send Munchkins scrambling behind their settees once more to tremble in fear.

‘Huge biological risk’ as Sudan fighters seize disease laboratory - https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-h...-who-khartoum/

“My intel”

You’re not James Bond mate. You’re just a twittertubbie

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    “My intel”

You’re not James Bond mate. You’re just a twittertubbie
    Twittertubbie? I like it!

Polio will be a great wheeze for Pandemic 2 as the endlessly repeated narrative will say it disproportionately affects children under the age of 12, which just so happens to be the demographic that had the fewest percentage of volunteers for the Covid-19 graphene oxide shots. That first net cast didn't bag nearly enough of their guardians to offer them up for a needle.

Instead of granny, "save the sprogs!" will be the cry this time around.

Furlough fans will be excited at the prospect of getting paid for putting their feet up at home again. It's likely far more will be on that scheme this time as a much more restrictive lockdown will be implemented to demoralise the masses.

I forecast it will begin this June and continue until next May when Britain signs up to amendments to the WHO treaty. That will be promoted as the solution to the malaise and spark wild celebrations.

We can be sure Cyril, Lardy, his chronically dim nephew, Taunton Blue Meanie and Jon1959 will go overboard when appearing on their front steps to tap dance, juggle oranges, alternate hopping on one leg and anything else they can think of to make complete arses of themselves to salute being hoodwinked for the umpteenth time.

This is Senator Malcolm Roberts, Australia's equivalent of Britain's Andrew Bridgen MP.

The audio's out of sync but he did indeed say those words

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Twittertubbie? I like it!

Polio will be a great wheeze for Pandemic 2 as the endlessly repeated narrative will say it disproportionately affects children under the age of 12, which just so happens to be the demographic that had the fewest percentage of volunteers for the Covid-19 graphene oxide shots. That first net cast didn't bag nearly enough of their guardians to offer them up for a needle.

Instead of granny, "save the sprogs!" will be the cry this time around.

Furlough fans will be excited at the prospect of getting paid for putting their feet up at home again. It's likely far more will be on that scheme this time as a much more restrictive lockdown will be implemented to demoralise the masses.

I forecast it will begin this June and continue until next May when Britain signs up to amendments to the WHO treaty. That will be promoted as the solution to the malaise and spark wild celebrations.

We can be sure Cyril, Lardy, his chronically dim nephew, Taunton Blue Meanie and Jon1959 will go overboard when appearing on their front steps to tap dance, juggle oranges, alternate hopping on one leg and anything else they can think of to make complete arses of themselves to salute being hoodwinked for the umpteenth time.
    Just to confirm, given your views on viruses, do you think polio and measles exist?

Just to confirm, given your views on viruses, do you think polio and measles exist?
    Just to confirm, given your views on Hunter's laptop from hell, do you think it exists?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Just to confirm, given your views on Hunter's laptop from hell, do you think it exists?
    What are my views on Hunter Biden? Please use any post I have ever made to support your argument.

What are my views on Hunter Biden? Please use any post I have ever made to support your argument.
    Is the laptop a hoax or does it really exist?

Is the laptop a hoax or does it really exist?
    Let me try to help you here.

It's been over a year since your oft stated obvious lie that you only rely on source documents was put to the test. This included a statement by you that various people on here were sticking up for the depraved Hunter Biden.

When asked to produced any evidence of this and other false statements after the usual deflection you had your usual hissy fit that comes whenever your stupidity is highlighted.

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...=1#post5294851

You then produced a series of frankly ridiculous posts that the reason for the invasion of Ukraine by Russia was to shut down biolabs sponsored by Hunter Biden. An obvious hoax of monumental proportions that people usually can't be arsed to bring up except when narcissists descend into hubris.

This is a response I wrote at that time.

What you need to appreciate is when Gluey left the Board for a year under a cloud of humiliation it was for two main reasons.

Firstly his narcissism couldn't deal with his ridiculously stupid Covid pronouncements being repeated back. But also he bet the bank on Trump being re-elected on the back of the Hunter Biden October surprise. Some of his last posts before he disappeared were all about "Haven't heard from Guiliani for a while", nudge nudge wink wink.

When the world did hear from Guiliani, the October Surprise fizzled out like a damp squib and Gluey's hero was roundly beaten by a doddery second rater. Mainly because people had seen 4 years of Trump and wanted no more.

Nobody really gave a shit about Hunter Biden then and frankly nobody, apart from a few rednecks and man children still in denial gives a f*ck now.
    It's as true today as it was then. If it makes you feel better about yourself by all means keep on inventing other posters to agree with you but everybody else left who can be bothered to communicate with you knows the fatuous nonsense you post is exactly that.

Let me try to help you here.

It's been over a year since your oft stated obvious lie that you only rely on source documents was put to the test. This included a statement by you that various people on here were sticking up for the depraved Hunter Biden.

When asked to produced any evidence of this and other false statements after the usual deflection you had your usual hissy fit that comes whenever your stupidity is highlighted.

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...=1#post5294851

You then produced a series of frankly ridiculous posts that the reason for the invasion of Ukraine by Russia was to shut down biolabs sponsored by Hunter Biden. An obvious hoax of monumental proportions that people usually can't be arsed to bring up except when narcissists descend into hubris.

This is a response I wrote at that time.

It's as true today as it was then. If it makes you feel better about yourself by all means keep on inventing other posters to agree with you but everybody else left who can be bothered to communicate with you knows the fatuous nonsense you post is exactly that.
    Mate, we are discussing Hunter's laptop, so just answer the question and stop wriggling!

Mate, we are discussing Hunter's laptop, so just answer the question and stop wriggling!
    You think this is wriggling. It has been proven for about a year that the laptop belongs to Hunter Biden. What I am looking for is for you to post anything from me or anyone else that ever said it didn't.

You could then explain what was on the laptop that was so important and how world history changed as a result. Then we could all understand why it is so relevant that you keep on droning on about it on a daily basis.

You think this is wriggling. It has been proven for about a year that the laptop belongs to Hunter Biden. What I am looking for is for you to post anything from me or anyone else that ever said it didn't.

You could then explain what was on the laptop that was so important and how world history changed as a result. Then we could all understand why it is so relevant that you keep on droning on about it on a daily basis.
    Why are you obsessed with multi accounts , can’t you accept that contributors who have differing opinions to you do exist and they are not actually the same person time and time again. It’s tiresome and actually makes you look childish and weird.

If you’re really that bothered contact the boards admin and request an audit of duplicate I.P addresses. It’s really that simple, otherwise STFU going on about it.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Why are you obsessed with multi accounts , can’t you accept that contributors who have differing opinions to you do exist and they are not actually the same person time and time again. It’s tiresome and actually makes you look childish and weird.

If you’re really that bothered contact the boards admin and request an audit of duplicate I.P addresses. It’s really that simple, otherwise STFU going on about it.

In before you or Wales Bales, whoever gets there first!

In before you or Wales Bales, whoever gets there first!
    See what I mean

You don’t work so sort it with the boards admin. I thought your mate Lardy was already in the case with this bugbear of yours anyway ?

Thank goodness I have different opinions to him, have you seen his track record!

Thank goodness I have different opinions to him, have you seen his track record!

bump

See what I mean

You don’t work so sort it with the boards admin. I thought your mate Lardy was already in the case with this bugbear of yours anyway ?
    Might be before your time, who knows but there was this RonnieBird poster who used to trot out exactly the same line after he and WalesBales got into a login tangle. The ip stuff was as unprovable now as it was then of course!

Might be before your time, who knows but there was this RonnieBird poster who used to trot out exactly the same line after he and WalesBales got into a login tangle. The ip stuff was as unprovable now as it was then of course!
    But you have already suggested I was pipster and a few other posters for whatever reason. No offence but I think if I was that sensitive I’d pack up altogether rather than come back under a different I.D.

But you have already suggested I was pipster and a few other posters for whatever reason. No offence but I think if I was that sensitive I’d pack up altogether rather than come back under a different I.D.
    I thought that's exactly what you did as you keep telling us, just that you can't remember the user id!

I thought that's exactly what you did as you keep telling us, just that you can't remember the user id!
    That was years ago ( as I’ve said ) and you’re unfortunately a particular poster who I was trying to ignore as we will never agree on most things.

That was years ago ( as I’ve said ) and you’re unfortunately a particular poster who I was trying to ignore as we will never agree on most things.
    Aren't you tired of all these circular arguments? Cyril is permanently stuck in first gear, and he's a one-trick pony without any end product.

So where you with this one before the detour?

It's a free country. Not sure you would take my advice but if I was an aging father who had a 6 year old kid where I was holding down a full time job and my much younger wife of near CEO status was working god knows what kind of hours I would want to spend the few hours between finishing work, feeding and his/her bedtime having quality time rather than pissing away an hour or so with anonymous wasters like me!