+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Emergency warning system

Re: Emergency warning system

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    But you have already suggested I was pipster and a few other posters for whatever reason. No offence but I think if I was that sensitive I’d pack up altogether rather than come back under a different I.D.
    Just in case you missed or can't remember the previous faux-pas!

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...=1#post4985696

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post

So what ? There about 13,000 active accounts on here , how many actually contribute, 30 ?

There is your answer, change the record.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    So what ? There about 13,000 active accounts on here , how many actually contribute, 30 ?

There is your answer, change the record.
    The Board is in decline so inventing a few internet personas who regularly send supportive posts to each other is a good thing. Fair play, I hadn't thought of that argument!

The first twitter below I assumed was posted a few years ago, but it's from two days ago.

They don't care about excess deaths. They don't care that it provides negative efficacy.

My favourite reply to it is also included.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Aren't you tired of all these circular arguments? Cyril is permanently stuck in first gear, and he's a one-trick pony without any end product.
    The old boy is certainly guilty of repeating himself.

I was astounded to see the price of the latest iPhone in a shop window yesterday.

It's incredible that Cyril is as 5G compatible as that device is.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post

That was the saddest and most pathetic thing I've seen on here.

Until the same guy did it again, with the same excruciating hamfisted attempt to play his way out.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    That was the saddest and most pathetic thing I've seen on here.

Until the same guy did it again, with the same excruciating hamfisted attempt to play his way out.
    What happened to the old saying fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.

Our pole shift friend at youtube keeps posting regular video updates. In the one below he shows his face for the first time I've seen. He also provides evidence of his scientific qualifications and the equipment he uses to track the migration of the magnetic north pole. Hi did so in repsonse to accusations he's a scammer who's making it up as he goes along.

He says providing the migrational speed remains as it is currently then the 40 degree mark will be reached in mid-July 2023. At the 22:00 mark he explains why he believes that mark is so important.

ONLY 8.9 MILES LEFT TILL 40 DEGREES, AROUND MID JULY... POLE SHIFT GSM CC - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3JNSPBHveY

Never mind appealing to people's better nature, mandating them is the way to go.

Mask them up and keep them masked up!

Brits urged to wear face masks again as Arcturus Covid variant spreads

- 'Professor Stephen Griffin, chair of Independent SAGE, said people should go back to regularly testing as well as wearing masks.

The continuous spread of the super-infectious variant - known as XBB.1.16 - means the British public should revert to once again using face masks to protect themselves on public transport, it's been claimed.' -

More: https://www.lancs.live/news/uk-world...masks-26801729

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Our pole shift friend at youtube keeps posting regular video updates. In the one below he shows his face for the first time I've seen. He also provides evidence of his scientific qualifications and the equipment he uses to track the migration of the magnetic north pole. Hi did so in repsonse to accusations he's a scammer who's making it up as he goes along.

He says providing the migrational speed remains as it is currently then the 40 degree mark will be reached in mid-July 2023. At the 22:00 mark he explains why he believes that mark is so important.

ONLY 8.9 MILES LEFT TILL 40 DEGREES, AROUND MID JULY... POLE SHIFT GSM CC - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3JNSPBHveY

40 degrees from where?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    40 degrees from where?
    Sanity

40 degrees from where?
    From where it hasn't been for 870,000 years, he believes.

He says his views are theoretical as no-one knows precisely what happened prior. He thinks hitting that 40 degree mark will weaken the magnetosphere which protects the globe from radiation (cosmic rays, etc), disrupt weather systems, cause an increase in earthquakes and volcanic activity and consequently wreak havoc upon the food chain and negatively affect technology such as GPS.

From where it hasn't been for 870,000 years, he believes.

He says his views are theoretical as no-one knows precisely what happened prior. He thinks hitting that 40 degree mark will weaken the magnetosphere which protects the globe from radiation (cosmic rays, etc), disrupt weather systems, cause an increase in earthquakes and volcanic activity and consequently wreak havoc upon the food chain and negatively affect technology such as GPS.
    but 40 degrees of what? an angle? degrees latitude? longitude?

It’s probably separation - from reality.

I provided a link to and embedded the video along with adding a synopsis.

What I'm unable to do is view it for you.

I provided a link to and embedded the video along with adding a synopsis.

What I'm unable to do is view it for you.
    I just watched the video, he doesn't once say where the 40 degrees is referring to, or where it is measured from?

If you look at any other source it appears that the magnetic north pole is really close to the geographic north pole at the moment, closer than it has been in hundreds of years - is this what he is alarmed about? I'm not sure how you can describe its current position as 40 degrees

40 degrees latitude would put the magnetic North Pole south of the UK. So easy to check for anyone with a compass to see if the needle points towards Scotland or Spain.

So we can rule latitude out.