+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wales vs Latvia tickets

Wales vs Latvia tickets

Did anyone pay to have their tickets delivered through the post instead of the app? Mine haven't arrived, not sure what to do.

Re: Wales vs Latvia tickets

How many have they sold ?

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    How many have they sold ?
    Looks to be around 30k sold

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/fawtick...vent/Index/420

As someone who has purchased the group tickets for Wales home games only, what are the odds on me getting an away ticket for the game in Turkey?

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    As someone who has purchased the group tickets for Wales home games only, what are the odds on me getting an away ticket for the game in Turkey?
    Hull stubs come to mind

Hope you are attending the City game v Swansea besides Wales fixture v Latvia. Have you asked your question on the Wales message boards where surely you are most likely to receive an accurate answer (and hopefully a positive response to what you seek rather than on this Cardiff City forum)?

Quote Originally Posted by Stanmore Bluebird View Post
    Hope you are attending the City game v Swansea besides Wales fixture v Latvia. Have you asked your question on the Wales message boards where surely you are most likely to receive an accurate answer (and hopefully a positive response to what you seek rather than on this Cardiff City forum)?
    I'm not a member of any Wales forums despite attending all the home games but as a City season ticket holder I imagine that many souls on here may know the answer to the question, old fruit.

Here he is on his high horse.

I am going to the Swansea game just as I've been going to Cardiff games for about 27 years.

Panic over I got it sorted.

Not easy.
    They release the tickets in phases off away games attended and count from something like the last 15 away games.

You have to collect these tickets IN PERSON ONLY at a hotel in the City Centre of that particular City.
    You cannot collect a ticket for anyone other than yourself.

For the tournaments they do a points system which is a combination of both home and away.

Just made the mistake of screenshoting my Latvia ticket to show a mate what to look for as his isn’t showing yet. Looks like I may have caused myself a problem getting in now…..I know I’m a donkey!

Quote Originally Posted by bluesp View Post
    Just made the mistake of screenshoting my Latvia ticket to show a mate what to look for as his isn’t showing yet. Looks like I may have caused myself a problem getting in now…..I know I’m a donkey!
    Sorry to sound stupid about these things, but why would it cause a problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    Sorry to sound stupid about these things, but why would it cause a problem?
    May think you're trying to share it/pass it on to another person?

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Exactly. Very nice lady at FAW assures me it will be fine though, as long as my mate doesn’t try and use the screenshot…..which he won’t!!

Exactly. Very nice lady at FAW assures me it will be fine though, as long as my mate doesn’t try and use the screenshot…..which he won’t!!
    I've had Cardiff tickets passed on to me this way, instead of us all passing one phone through the turnstile and my mate never had issues with it

I've had Cardiff tickets passed on to me this way, instead of us all passing one phone through the turnstile and my mate never had issues with it
    I wasn't passing on the ticket though, just showing him what to look for on the app to make sure his ticket had come through properly.

30 k is an excellent crowd

I wasn't passing on the ticket though, just showing him what to look for on the app to make sure his ticket had come through properly.
    No, I'm just saying that's what someone did with a few of us and it wasn't an issue. I understand what you've done, from your original post

No, I'm just saying that's what someone did with a few of us and it wasn't an issue. I understand what you've done, from your original post
    No worries

Ah, the ticket is stored on the phone, right?

Bloody 'ell, the last time I attended an international game, the only ticket option was a paper one!

Do people use paper tickets these days or is nearly everyone using a digital form of ticketing?

Bloody 'ell, the last time I attended an international game, the only ticket option was a paper one!

Do people use paper tickets these days or is nearly everyone using a digital form of ticketing?

When I, or any of my family/friends attend, I still pick up paper tickets

This board used to the kind of place where you could come with any kind of question, football related or non-related, and there would usually be somebody who could help out with some information or advice. It was one of the things that made it such a great board as there was often no need to go trawling around the Internet as there would be somebody, or even a few people, on here who could help. It's still the case to a more limited extent and long may it continue imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    This board used to the kind of place where you could come with any kind of question, football related or non-related, and there would usually be somebody who could help out with some information or advice. It was one of the things that made it such a great board as there was often no need to go trawling around the Internet as there would be somebody, or even a few people, on here who could help. It's still the case to a more limited extent and long may it continue imo.
    Exactly, it’s one of the things I like about the board, it’s great how a simple question can be asked and the thread can go off on a wonderful tangent. As you say, long may it continue

I am being hounded about Harry Styles tickets that were bought digitally...

How many times do you have to explain they can't be transferred until 3 days prior...

I don't remember the last paper ticket I had in all honesty.

Even things on a recent trip to London were all QR code on the phone, sea life, Tussauds etc.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    When I, or any of my family/friends attend, I still pick up paper tickets
    Probably saves them a badgering off you about it so it's easier for them.