+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Trans rights, do you care?

Blog Entries

Re: Trans rights, do you care?

Quote Originally Posted by + the native hipster View Post
    bbc northern ireland actually managed to do an almost balanced piece on KJK's let women speak rally in belfast!! save your 'kkk more like' posts and note the ethnic diversity at her events.
    I watched it live yesterday, it was good to hear other women talk and the police kept the activists away from the women for a change.

Supporting women makes me a TERF whore apparently but oh well

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    I watched it live yesterday, it was good to hear other women talk and the police kept the activists away from the women for a change.

Supporting women makes me a TERF whore apparently but oh well
    careful now don't upset the men who know more about being a woman than you do

I somehow get the impression this bloke has had a titful of what's being forced fed.

I'm too busy drinking my Bud Light to care about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I somehow get the impression this bloke has had a titful of what's being forced fed.

This bloke says what most of the country think but are too scared to say out loud  pic.twitter.com/oDpL0HCdor
    — I Stand For Freedom (@LorriganMichael) May 4, 2023
    He's just another right wing prude, what's wrong with getting your tackle out in front of all and sundry?

Quote Originally Posted by pipster View Post
    It's all becoming a bit boring now, Trans is the new vegetarianism.

However = the next 1-2 years is going to be hilarious - Starma cant tell us if a woman can have a penis , meanwhile the jocks are split in 2 - one side wants to allow male born rapists to identify as female and go to a womans jail and the other side wants a ban on same sex marriage. They'll be tying themselves up in political knots for years over all this. Meanwhile Suzi Eddy Izzard is wondering he/she/they can go on the all women shortlist to be an MP, both themself and their penis.
    Being a vegetarian or feeling you where born into the wrong gender isn't quiet the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by pipster View Post
    It's all becoming a bit boring now, Trans is the new vegetarianism.

However = the next 1-2 years is going to be hilarious - Starma cant tell us if a woman can have a penis , meanwhile the jocks are split in 2 - one side wants to allow male born rapists to identify as female and go to a womans jail and the other side wants a ban on same sex marriage. They'll be tying themselves up in political knots for years over all this. Meanwhile Suzi Eddy Izzard is wondering he/she/they can go on the all women shortlist to be an MP, both themself and their penis.
    The pedos are riding the same wave, but it's not getting similar attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    but they generally stay hidden behind religion or the BBC

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by + the native hipster View Post
    careful now don't upset the men who know more about being a woman than you do
    I'm pure evil because I don't want a man who thinks he's a woman doing my smear test.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Be kind to MAPs soon.