+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you think City would do something like this?

Re: Do you think City would do something like this?

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Agreed he hasn't got a clue.
    I do

International

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I suppose the question is irrelevant while we give our rabbits in the headlights impersonation every time we play the jacks, but I hope, and believe, we wouldn’t.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...rdiff-26632543
    Inferiority complex, there is nothing to do there, it's a tin pot town, with a tinpot club, and they only have one rival, to them, it's their whole season in two games.

They are quite insignificant to us and if it wasn't for antics like this and the celebration in the changing room, it would have dropped as low-key as the build-up around the Bristol City game.

Let them have their fun, it's made their season, and the only excitement they get down there, who really cares they are just another lower-half Championship in steady decline, and hopefully Russ can take them down next season.

We should be concentrating on our own problems ane Blackpool on Friday

International

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    I do
    You don't, who cares what they do?

They are just a childish club with no class, just ignore them they hate that, they are crying for attention.

International

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    They changed their away kit to orange the season after we lost to Blackpool in the playoff final , how weird is that.
    Even more pathetic trolling from a childish club with an inferiority complex.

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    Don’t be so precious
    You are coming across as a bit of an apologist for the lot down West. You obviously don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    You are coming across as a bit of an apologist for the lot down West. You obviously don't get it.
    dml1954 calling somebody else an apologist.

Just concentrate on deadline's Mehmet you crazy, crazy man.

If it came from a fan or a message board or even a controversially outspoken player, I’d think it would fall under the typical derby banter. If roles were reversed I’m sure I’d have a chuckle if someone like Ralls, Callum Paterson or Tomlin had posted it.

Coming from the club makes it a bit weird. Presumably they’ve paid someone to come up with that and the media team have okayed it to be posted. The corporate aspect of paying someone to come up with a funny bit of internet banter just feels off.

Anything “official” coming from the club shouldn’t be punching down imo, it should just focusing on praising their team.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Haha the complete opposite in fact. I’m still hurting and wish everyone had the same approach to this game as I do. I’d rather get relegated and beat them twice than stay up and lose twice. That shows you how much this game means to me

Ridiculous I know but the Chopra winner is the best footballing moment of my 43 years on the planet.

Just listened toElis James’ Feast of Football inwhichhe contrasted what the jacks put on their website before the game with the “treat it like any other game” approach with Cardiff - he was surprised that City’s media department did nothing about it beforehand. Part of me was thinking and what about the crap the jacks put out after the match, but he’s got a point about pre game. Would it have an influence on the outcome of the match? I thinkprobably not, but it’s a fact that,on the pitch, one side looks like they understand and cope with what it’s all about, while the other one doesn’t and they are intimidated by the occasion.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Just listened toElis James’ Feast of Football inwhichhe contrasted what the jacks put on their website before the game with the “treat it like any other game” approach with Cardiff - he was surprised that City’s media department did nothing about it beforehand. Part of me was thinking and what about the crap the jacks put out after the match, but he’s got a point about pre game. Would it have an influence on the outcome of the match? I thinkprobably not, but it’s a fact that,on the pitch, one side looks like they understand and cope with what it’s all about, while the other one doesn’t and they are intimidated by the occasion.
    I have to avoid most football podcasts after a defeat like that, especially EJFOF!

Good on you for listening though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    I have to avoid most football podcasts after a defeat like that, especially EJFOF!

Good on you for listening though.
    Danny Gabbidon hadn’t seen it, but Iwan Roberts was very impressed by the jacks which surprised me - I thought they were definitely the better side, but that was more down to us being crap - they were some way short of the last two Swansea sides to come here

I think it says more about you. Hope your little feelings are better soon