+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Connor Wickham

Connor Wickham

Reports on the web that he was messing with Balloons last night - if true I’m sure Tan & co will send him in the same direction as NML.

Re: Connor Wickham

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    Reports on the web that he was messing with Balloons last night - if true I’m sure Tan & co will send him in the same direction as NML.
    If they are those Chinese ones floating over Kansas I'm sure Tan will be cool with it!

Hasn’t he always had a bit of a reputation as a piss head?

Im not sure of the correct technique for messing with balloons, but i saw a video of what appeared to be someone blowing up a balloon. Still, anyone of his age with a top-knot, must be a few sarnies short of a full picnic.

If he had any sense, he would have gone quiet on social media for a week. Says it all unfortunately.

Complete Dick 😣

Messing with balloons? Inhaling nitrous oxide? Is that illegal?

It isn't illegal, so good luck with making a case.

I couldn't care less what he does after 5pm on a Saturday. He should have started.

We were better upfront when Wickham came on.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post

I couldn't care less what he does after 5pm on a Saturday. He should have started.
    My Niece bought some LEGAL highs when she was 18 and her heart stopped so I do care.

Really ? Pretty much sums up the club at the moment. A complete and utter shambles..

My Niece bought some LEGAL highs when she was 18 and her heart stopped so I do care.
    It is awful what happened to your niece. I'm very sorry that happened to her.

However, you can't sack someone when they've not broken the law.

Couldn’t care less what our players get up to in their free time. It is a job for them and nothing more, expecting them to care as much as we do about a specific game is unreasonable.

Some will but I have no problem if others see it as just another game. The derby is for us.

It’s also a balloon, not a bag of cocaine he’s flying about with so comparing this to NML is nonsense.

Yesterday was April the first and the joke really was on us

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Really ? Pretty much sums up the club at the moment. A complete and utter shambles..
    I don't care. I'm not naive enough to think they're not out anyway, he's just thick enough to post it. I'm far more annoyed about their ineptitude on the pitch.

I'm glad he never.

Kaba looked knackered, meanwhile until we scored our second Wickham passively ambled around the pitch. Lazy ****.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    I'm glad he never.

Kaba looked knackered, meanwhile until we scored our second Wickham passively ambled around the pitch. Lazy ****.
    Don’t forget when he just fell over with no one within ten foot of him

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    Don’t forget when he just fell over with no one within ten foot of him
    I ain't been since the Boro home game in November. Was nice to get down there.

Honestly I thought we were crying out for some pace, Davies or Harris would have caused them issues but we brought on Wickham who couldn't be arsed.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    Couldn’t care less what our players get up to in their free time. It is a job for them and nothing more, expecting them to care as much as we do about a specific game is unreasonable.

Some will but I have no problem if others see it as just another game. The derby is for us.

It’s also a balloon, not a bag of cocaine he’s flying about with so comparing this to NML is nonsense.
    It’s in the same ball park for me - Charlie, Skunk, Glue, magic mush, petrol, tippex…you don’t want your new signed striker anywhere near that shit.

It’s in the same ball park for me - Charlie, Skunk, Glue, magic mush, petrol, tippex…you don’t want your new signed striker anywhere near that shit.
    Let's hope he's not an influence on the younger lads, ones that are easily lead etc.

I think people are being naive if they think this is harmless, just because it's not illegal.

As someone who's abused drugs in the past I think anything like this that alters your state of mind is going to be bad for you. People get addicted to the buzz, and it's only so long before more people start dying from this.

People saying it's harmless are being stupid, if we just brush it off as "not a problem in their own time" then the follow on is going to be kids seeing football players doing it, the attitude is it's happens right?

I agree. We don't need our players being this stupid.

Let's hope he's not an influence on the younger lads, ones that are easily lead etc.

I think people are being naive if they think this is harmless, just because it's not illegal.

As someone who's abused drugs in the past I think anything like this that alters your state of mind is going to be bad for you. People get addicted to the buzz, and it's only so long before more people start dying from this.

People saying it's harmless are being stupid, if we just brush it off as "not a problem in their own time" then the follow on is going to be kids seeing football players doing it, the attitude is it's happens right?

I agree. We don't need our players being this stupid.
    100% Agree- I would rip his contract up just to safeguard the youngsters.

I ain't been since the Boro home game in November. Was nice to get down there.

Honestly I thought we were crying out for some pace, Davies or Harris would have caused them issues but we brought on Wickham who couldn't be arsed.
    1st time I've seen Wickham and 'arse' is quite appropriate. A great big lump. City have given him a football lifeline and after a humiliating defeat he goes 'public' with something like that.

Contra t should be terminated.