+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kaba

Kaba

He does what's written on the tin - scores goals.

He can play a bit too.

Thoughts?

Re: Kaba

Love him. Puts himself about, works his ass off. Best I’ve seen him play today.

5 in 10 isn’t it?

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post

He can play a bit too.

Thoughts?
    He was excellent again today.

I think that I saw a post on here recently criticising his ability in the air which I thought was strange as it feels like he wins lots of headers.

Maybe I misunderstood.

Been a great loan

I guess we can finally confirm he does in fact exist after all the worries on deadline day

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    He was excellent again today.

I think that I saw a post on here recently criticising his ability in the air which I thought was strange as it feels like he wins lots of headers.

Maybe I misunderstood.
    In fairness, I criticised him for not pressing the Swansea defence last game.
    However, he DOES get goals and isn't too shabby about the pitch.

I think he’s better having someone like Wickham next to him. I would like to see him be a little more aggressive but his goals have been great. Very good loan and addition to the team. Etete could learn a thing or two about how he gets about and gets on the end of things.

He's also a very honest player. Doesn't look for the free-kick all the time, or moaning to the referee, that kind of thing.
    I've noticed whenever he tangles with an opponent and the ref intervenes, he's usually the first to offer his hand - I like that in a person.

Etete needs to take his chance when it comes

Or kaba and Mr gas are going to get those places up front

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Etete needs to take his chance when it comes

Or kaba and Mr gas are going to get those places up front
    In fairness, Etete hasn't done too much much wrong when he been given the opportunity.

Sorry, it's nearly 2.30am here and I've had a good swish this evening, but who is "Mr Gas"?

In fairness, Etete hasn't done too much much wrong when he been given the opportunity.

Sorry, it's nearly 2.30am here and I've had a good swish this evening, but who is "Mr Gas"?

Connor Wickham at a gas.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    Connor Wickham at a gas.
    Ah, got it! I think you gassed correctly.

Kaba was excellent today - a superb loan signing who has given a cutting edge to a side that didnt kow how to score goals . He took his goal really well and his link-up play in the first half was top-drawer.

Big lumps up front need to chip in with the goals

Kaba is doing that

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    I think he’s better having someone like Wickham next to him. I would like to see him be a little more aggressive but his goals have been great. Very good loan and addition to the team. Etete could learn a thing or two about how he gets about and gets on the end of things.
    Good point about Etete.

Love Kaba he puts himself about and is on a hot streak goal wise, he could still end up our top scorer at this rate. Whoever got this transfer over the line on deadline day deserves a bow.

Quote Originally Posted by skunkatron View Post
    Love Kaba he puts himself about and is on a hot streak goal wise, he could still end up our top scorer at this rate. Whoever got this transfer over the line on deadline day deserves a bow.
    Do we have a buy opton on kaba and how much would you pay? just checked transfermarket ...2.5million

Quote Originally Posted by Ribeye View Post
    Do we have a buy opton on kaba and how much would you pay? just checked transfermarket ...2.5million
    Keep him on loan

He's no youngster and it seems he's grateful of the chance

A good striker at this level

He can play a bit too.

Thoughts?

He was great today as was Wickham , they all played like they wanted it - just back in about 3o mins, first away game for my son - he's buzzing

Quote Originally Posted by pipster View Post
    He was great today as was Wickham , they all played like they wanted it - just back in about 3o mins, first away game for my son - he's buzzing
    That's great to hear that your son enjoyed his first away game so much!

Three Goals in the Sunshine ☀️
    A Carnival Atmosphere and more importantly three vital points
    What’s not to love?
    It definitely won’t be his last lol 😆

I didn’t see that performance coming from Kaba - his all round game was very good yesterday.