+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Beyond the Reset, a terrifying glimpse into our near future

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Beyond the Reset, a terrifying glimpse into our near future

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    He became something of a whistleblower who upset some powerful interests.

What you linked appears as a lengthy smear. It fails to make any mention of his lengthy US army career and rank or that he had been a Pentagon analyst.

Here's a more favourable bio: https://www.svpwiki.com/Bearden
    I don't think anyone talked about his military career though. My post was that this seer needed to buy a Ph.D on line whilst posting shit that the Japanese Mafia have a joint tool owned by them and the Russians to control the tides. If you have anything to rebut that he actually has a Ph.D then fire away!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I don't think anyone talked about his military career though. My post was that this seer needed to buy a Ph.D on line whilst posting shit that the Japanese Mafia have a joint tool owned by them and the Russians to control the tides. If you have anything to rebut that he actually has a Ph.D then fire away!
    I did one day before you posted this message. I wrote: 'He was a real former US army big noise in the field of secret technology' and linked to a video which referred to his US army rank in its title: Secret Super Weapons That Drive Disarmament Negotiations - Lt. Col. Thomas Bearden.

I'm quite forgiving of your dodgy memory at times because you were around when Will Hay and Arthur Askey appeared in films you'd queue to watch as a form of escapism from the drudgery of life in Abermiddleoffeckingnowhere.

I also take into account it must be a toss-up between you and Taunton Blue Meanie, Somerset's tallest turnip, about which of you unwittingly and repeatedly dosed up with aluminium and graphene oxide, etc, as per independent reports, two of which I've included in this thread who were interviewed by Stew Peters

Among the etcetera is lipid nanoparticles, an essential component of the human "hack" Harari gleefully boasted of. A video of him saying so is also included in this thread.

You've doubted prior that such technology can be delivered through a syringe.

Below is a 2011 article that highlights the work of Charles Lieber, a professor of chemistry and one of the world's top nanoscientist's. He says in that it was possible 12 years ago.

Virus-Sized Transistors - https://www.harvardmagazine.com/2011...ed-transistors

The Rothschild-owned Economist, and several other publications, trumpeted hacking humans to merge them with machines long before Harari came along to tell us the CV19 needle was the delivery system.

People would indeed be happy owning nothing provided they are incapable of having their own thoughts.

Dl.jpg

The Rothschild-owned Economist, and several other publications, trumpeted hacking humans to merge them with machines long before Harari came along to tell us the CV19 needle was the delivery system.

People would indeed be happy owning nothing provided they are incapable of having their own thoughts.

Dl.jpg
    Why have you never mentioned this before?

By the way, the clotshots can't be very effective if the populace require endless top-ups.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Why have you never mentioned this before?

By the way, the clotshots can't be very effective if the populace require endless top-ups.
    From those researchers I've read, most believe two shots were cumulative enough for the required amount of the extremely conductive graphene oxide.

From those researchers I've read, most believe two shots were cumulative enough for the required amount of the extremely conductive graphene oxide.
    Well someone had better inform the government as they are wasting money givig people theit fifth shot.

Prionopathy is the latest thing being pushed by the conspiracy theorists, these people are hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Prionopathy is the latest thing being pushed by the conspiracy theorists, these people are hilarious
    TWGL1 was explaining how both his parents have dementia recently yet here you are laughing at that awful degenerative disease. I hope he calls you out for your insensitivity!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    TWGL1 was explaining how both his parents have dementia recently yet here you are laughing at that awful degenerative disease. I hope he calls you out for your insensitivity!
    We are talking about clotshot conspiracy theories, so quit your sh*t stirring!