+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Beyond the Reset, a terrifying glimpse into our near future

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Beyond the Reset, a terrifying glimpse into our near future

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Why have you never mentioned this before?

By the way, the clotshots can't be very effective if the populace require endless top-ups.
    From those researchers I've read, most believe two shots were cumulative enough for the required amount of the extremely conductive graphene oxide.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    From those researchers I've read, most believe two shots were cumulative enough for the required amount of the extremely conductive graphene oxide.
    Well someone had better inform the government as they are wasting money givig people theit fifth shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Prionopathy is the latest thing being pushed by the conspiracy theorists, these people are hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Prionopathy is the latest thing being pushed by the conspiracy theorists, these people are hilarious
    TWGL1 was explaining how both his parents have dementia recently yet here you are laughing at that awful degenerative disease. I hope he calls you out for your insensitivity!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    TWGL1 was explaining how both his parents have dementia recently yet here you are laughing at that awful degenerative disease. I hope he calls you out for your insensitivity!
    We are talking about clotshot conspiracy theories, so quit your sh*t stirring!

We are talking about clotshot conspiracy theories, so quit your sh*t stirring!
    Apologies if I touched a nerve, I never realised that you guys were so tight!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Apologies if I touched a nerve, I never realised that you guys were so tight!
    **** *** *** *****!

**** *** *** *****!
    Sorry, thought you gifted and talented boys were articulate and erudite. Anyway, forget about taking the piss out of TWGL1's parents. Explain what you mean about prionopathy.