+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sunday’s football

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Today’s football

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    I think you are missing my point UH.
    Back and forth, chances in the Championship = poor league (according to he who knows all)
    I think you're the one missing the point tbh.

The levels in quality are poles apart.

Doesn't TLG just mention the Champ lacks quality, not entertainment?

Title in Man City’s hands now, not that they don’t try to anyway but win every game and it’s theirs. Barring Arsenal completely swinging the goal difference. The Etihad meeting is going to be some occasion.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    er, I was giving him credit. Exactly the point I was making.
    Sowwy

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Sowwy
    No pwoblum..

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Right, so what you're saying is that good players only look good with other good players around them? Is that it?
    He's good for a deflection usually, but he's just posted this on another thread

"I don't even mind being wrong about something as I am constantly learning. In fact, I see it as a good thing, as it helps us to self-correct and refine our thinking."

So who knows. He may not give you the runaround this time...

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    He's good for a deflection usually, but he's just posted this on another thread

"I don't even mind being wrong about something as I am constantly learning. In fact, I see it as a good thing, as it helps us to self-correct and refine our thinking."
    Opinions are not facts mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    He's getting some experience which is good, but he doesn't look like the player on the Man Utd tour where he looked very accomplished playing with the senior players. I'd say he has a good chance of being a decent player.

As usual these are just my opinions, but I have played in teams where I was the worst player and the best player, with the latter being way more frustrating.
    Who did you play for then?.

Who did you play for then?.
    Loads of teams at various levels, and it was fun being the weakest link as that's where I learned the most. I cost the team a goal or two though

Loads of teams at various levels, and it was fun being the weakest link as that's where I learned the most. I cost the team a goal or two though
    Why be so vague? Tuerto isn't shy to say about his career etc. What did you manage Welsh league? What year you play. Striker?
    I reckon you were a slow ponderous midfielder.

Why be so vague? Tuerto isn't shy to say about his career etc. What did you manage Welsh league? What year you play. Striker?
    I don't post personally identifiable information, especially with vindictive people like you and Cyril waiting to pounce!

He has a few fellow team mates on here who will support his prowess playing for Real Pinocchio in the Walter Mitty Sunday League.

Re: Sunday’s football

I don't post personally identifiable information, especially with vindictive people like you and Cyril waiting to pounce!
    Why would you call me vindictive :/

How would saying something like "I played for Treforest and Llantwit" identify you