+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Sabri's comments post Sunderland

Re: Sabri's comments post Sunderland

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    You tried any IPA or Golden Ales butt?

Taste without the gas.

Only lager I can do, not in any great amounts is Estrella, Birra Lisa or Poretti.

Coors is dish water.
    I don’t mind the odd pint of IPA or craft ale but can’t drink a load of it.

Estrella is my favourite bottle but they don’t do it on draft in many places.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    It’s very mild in taste ,and don’t really drink these days so I guess that’s why I prefer it (out of the two )

Kronenburg is my choice when it’s available.
    Yes I usually drink Kronenburg or Moretti in places with more choice

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Seen a lot of tidy drinkers in a mess on the Madri. Sounds like you had a decent day.
    Always a good day down the football club. Usually take cans in to drink on the terrace but weather was terrible yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Always a good day down the football club. Usually take cans in to drink on the terrace but weather was terrible yesterday.
    I haven't drank for 8 and a half months.

I'm now a fat prick.

I'm now a fat prick.
    It takes a while to find balance again mate but you’ll get there.

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    It takes a while to find balance again mate but you’ll get there.
    I've picked up a few hobbies, if I have a bad day I'd rather go to the shop and buy a load of sugary crap or have a takeaway than go back to the pub.

I'm not finding it all that hard tbh, I've kind of gotten over it, once the habit is broken you realise how much time and money you wasted. I can sit in the pub and drink water now no problem.

It's work that's the thorn in my side, I can't get consistent with eating well as I flop between days and nights and on nights I'll always end up in McDonald's or I'll grab crap on the way home...it'll all click soon. Cheers.

I don’t mind the odd pint of IPA or craft ale but can’t drink a load of it.

Estrella is my favourite bottle but they don’t do it on draft in many places.
    I don't drink a lot so always go for hoppy, distinctive tastes.

That said did 10 pints of Madri last Sunday. It reminded me why I measure my drinking habits. I was a right knobhead.

It was probably the assistant manager that rated him. It still doesn’t make him right.

I don't drink a lot so always go for hoppy, distinctive tastes.

That said did 10 pints of Madri last Sunday. It reminded me why I measure my drinking habits. I was a right knobhead.
    That’s my problem mate there’s no in between. Can’t just enjoy 4 pints. Once I start can’t stop. Same with all my vices, never do anything in moderation.

Been getting back into gym so hopefully put my additive personality to good use for a change.

That’s my problem mate there’s no in between. Can’t just enjoy 4 pints. Once I start can’t stop. Same with all my vices, never do anything in moderation.

Been getting back into gym so hopefully put my additive personality to good use for a change.
    Same mate so I don’t start the unhealthy things anymore. All or nothing and I have to choose nothing for a lot of things.

Same mate so I don’t start the unhealthy things anymore. All or nothing and I have to choose nothing for a lot of things.
    Takes a lot of courage, self awareness and discipline to do that butt. Should be proud of yourself and its obviously benefited you.

Takes a lot of courage, self awareness and discipline to do that butt.
    Only took me 20 years to work it out mind haha

Running and the Beacons for me. Got s gym in the garage and don't touch it. I can't kick alcohol but can go weeks and months without touching a beer. Then go out and get spangled for a whole weekend. Utter stupidity.

Only took me 20 years to work it out mind haha
    You got there butt.

50+ and still acting the twaat every so often and usually alcohol related.

Running and the Beacons for me. Got s gym in the garage and don't touch it. I can't kick alcohol but can go weeks and months without touching a beer. Then go out and get spangled for a whole weekend. Utter stupidity.
    Don't be so harsh on yourself; you're obviously doing the right thing and you've got to let your hair down sometimes. You deserve a few pints now and again.

I've lost 4 stone since November laying off the booze for long periods and going to gym. But I do look forward to a few pints every now and again as a treat. I'd hate to give it up permanently.

I'm now a fat prick.
    Well done mate. I keep promising myself I’m
    going to have a bit of a break but can’t manage more than 13 days at moment.

In the main I’m a weekend binger. I’ve lost a stone in a month or two by going to gym and knocking the midweek boozing on head. Did put on 3 stone in covid, drinking and eating shit though so 2 to go.

If I have a night on the 💼 ****s me up for a week gym wise so I’m knocking that on the head but like you say once a few pints are in it’s a different story.

Well done mate. I keep promising myself I’m
    going to have a bit of a break but can’t manage more than 13 days at moment.

In the main I’m a weekend binger. I’ve lost a stone in a month or two by going to gym and knocking the midweek boozing on head. Did put on 3 stone in covid, drinking and eating shit though so 2 to go.

If I have a night on the 💼 ****s me up for a week gym wise so I’m knocking that on the head but like you say once a few pints are in it’s a different story.
    I stopped all the nonsense a few years ago and just stuck to boozing and it worked for 7 months until I went on a stag do and it all unraveled an hour off the plane!

I just know it's all or nothing for me, so I've knocked it all on the head this time and it's working a treat. I can go in the pub now and it doesn't bother me being around it all, I've been on my Xmas works do, probably the only person in the building sober, but I managed the whole afternoon and into the night. I've filled my spare time up and just keep myself busy.

Sounds silly but the hardest thing to stop is sugar. I'm the heaviest I've ever been, currently 14 stone 9!! Wouldn't be complaining if it was muscle.