+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: If Lamouchi keeps us up, would you give him a new contract?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

23 57.50%
  • No

17 42.50%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: If Lamouchi keeps us up, would you give him a new contract?

Re: If Lamouchi keeps us up, would you give him a new contract?

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    I blame the whole situation on Tan and the board.

I'll tell you why this is on Tan.

Tan hires and fires the members of the board. He could sweep the decks this morning if he wanted. He doesn't choose to. We can only assume then that he is happy with the personnel on the board.

Tan and the board picked Steve Morison. He wasn't forced upon us. The club actively installed him as a manager. The man they employed in that role to take the club forward. They then gave him a very low budget. Nobody else did, the owner and board set that budget.

Now depending what you read there also seems to be a transfer committee in place, overseen by Tan. Whatever you believe virtually every signing needs the green light from Tan.
    The board along with Steve Morison then cleared what they could of the playing squad and set about signing freebies, loans and cheaper alternatives with a lower wage bill.

They then saw fit to sack their pick as manager in Morison and employ another manager with virtually no experience to move the club on. Hudson had his work cut out.

After this failed they then employ what I believe is a better manager than the previous two. Not a world beater but better.

This is why I think it is very much on Tan and the board than Sabri Lamouchi not picking Bagan. Funnily enough a player the previous two didn't fancy to any great degree either.
    Could well be

Bagan had a couple of shaky games but so did others.

I'd rather see the upper management go than the manager.

If we stay up sure he'd probably about deserve an offer at least.

As it stands I don't see the improvement others do. I'll admit a few weeks back it was looking good, a couple of players had improved also but matches like Swansea and Sunderland show everyone, manager included up.

They were every bit as awful as anything from Morrison or Hudson.

Anyone who selects Ojo to play, should be nowhere near a football club

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Could well be

Bagan had a couple of shaky games but so did others.

I'd rather see the upper management go than the manager.
    Without doubt for me.

There is one group of people within this club that fail to learn from mistakes and continue to make possibly worse mistakes the longer they are here.

For me it isn't the manager. I think the last two managers were well our of their depth and Lamouchi is working with what is a squad that is woefully lacking in talent and quality.

I would and if we didn't I'd be amazed if our next manager isn't Nathan Jones

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Anyone who selects Ojo to play, should be nowhere near a football club
    Agree and I'm not sure his tactical understanding is all that it should be. I wouldn't offer him a new contract.

NO.

Sick and ****ing tired of watching hoofball for 6 years now. I'd much prefer to watch Swansea pass the ball neat and tidily and do **** all than having a bad neck watching turgid football we serve up.

Get Notts County manager, former assistent to Russell Martin and lets try and do something different.

Quote Originally Posted by Forgotmyoldaccount View Post
    NO.

Sick and ****ing tired of watching hoofball for 6 years now. I'd much prefer to watch Swansea pass the ball neat and tidily and do **** all than having a bad neck watching turgid football we serve up.

Get Notts County manager, former assistent to Russell Martin and lets try and do something different.
    You need to have the players capable of doing it, we don't.