+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Return to Rotherham, free travel

Return to Rotherham, free travel

Now we have satisfied the needs of our regulars, we have a few seats available on the coach to Rotherham, for those who travelled by car or train to the original fixture.

Travel is totally free, but you will have to sort out your own match ticket exchange with the club.

07976574343 to book or for information

Re: Return to Rotherham, free travel

👏
    Hope this is going well and that the long term weather forecast is favourable!

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    ��
    Hope this is going well and that the long term weather forecast is favourable!
    Just checked, according to long range forecasting likely to be strong residue of Tornadoes coming from the States followed by Snow ,Rain and Drought.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    Just checked, according to long range forecasting likely to be strong residue of Tornadoes coming from the States followed by Snow ,Rain and Drought.
    Also a plague of locusts late morning!

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    As predicted by Organ - and also the choice of comestible he says that we need to get used to.

Good luck Tony. We are full (57 seater) Anyone enquires i will put them your way.
    Spedger

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Let's hope the parting of the Red Sea (aka Rotherham's pitch) doesn't come in to play.

Well, well, well. This was one of the few games I could not get a stream, so purchased a Club TV match ticket for £10.00
    I have not claimed any refund, but out of the blue have just received an email saying that the payment will be refunded....

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    Well, well, well. This was one of the few games I could not get a stream, so purchased a Club TV match ticket for £10.00
    I have not claimed any refund, but out of the blue have just received an email saying that the payment will be refunded....
    It's a sign, it's a sign 🙏