+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: FT: SHEFFIELD UTD 4 - 1 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Re: SHEFFIELD UTD v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    I've never moved from there if the destination is thinking our owner and board are clueless.

You can pretend all is well and changing a manager will somehow work wonders.
    Think what you like. I think what I do and have plenty of evidence publicly available for thinking what I do.

People can blame the players that we've brought in and the manager in the hot seat at the time if they like. That's their issue.
    I’m not pretending all is well, if we survive this season, we’re going down soon if the club continues to be run as it is, but it’s not all down to just one man.

Basically, I agree with you, but I reckon your obsession is damaging your cause.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    League One is beckoning though, although, strangely enough, I’m a bit more hopeful after today than I was on Monday - the difference is that, for example, I think questions need to be asked about our manager again whereas you’re back blaming everything on Tan again.

Yeah Lamouchi picked himself didn't he.
    He also messed about with an experiment of putting two managers with zero experience in actually managing for large chunks of the season too.

I blame the decision makers at the club, yes.
    Vincent Tan says he will leave the club in a better position than when he came in. How do you suggest he does that if he thinks the way to achieve that is to spend ever decreasing amounts on absolutely awful players, putting us into an embargo and picking any manager that the manager wheel of fortune falls on in the boardroom?
    He will leave us high and dry in League 2 the way things are going.

We are in a tailspin and people think we might challenge in League 1 if we go down. Don't make me laugh. Let's blame the latest manager that our incompetent board have picked though.

I hope the Tan apologists can look themselves in the mirror when he leaves us with a shell of what this club once was.

Re: FT: SHEFFIELD UTD 4 - 1 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Im not convinced about Lamouchi tactically at all.
    Thought he did well tactically in the first half, but he lost me after the break.

Im not convinced about Lamouchi tactically at all.
    It’s hard enough when our players are in their natural position but many of them are now square pegs in round holes. Not a recipe for success.

We've lost by at least 3 goals here.
    Those are the facts.

Those that think we've played well can chalk it up on their 'played well' league table.
    We were in the game for 70 mins and that was far better than the garbage served up against Sunderland.

Catastrophic defending did for us in the end. (all of the goals were poor defending - I can’t even explain their 2nd, 3rd and 4th)

I feel for O’Dowda coming on at left centre back. With Simpson a liability surely Romeo should have come on and put Ng as one of the 3 centre backs?

He also messed about with an experiment of putting two managers with zero experience in actually managing for large chunks of the season too.

Vincent Tan says he will leave the club in a better position than when he came in. How do you suggest he does that if he thinks the way to achieve that is to spend ever decreasing amounts on absolutely awful players, putting us into an embargo and picking any manager that the manager wheel of fortune falls on in the boardroom?

We are in a tailspin and people think we might challenge in League 1 if we go down. Don't make me laugh. Let's blame the latest manager that our incompetent board have picked though.

I hope the Tan apologists can look themselves in the mirror when he leaves us with a shell of what this club once was.
    And on being called a Tan apologist I take my leave of this thread.

Your making yourself look ridiculous now. Tan apologists need to look themselves in the mirror. Get a grip ffs.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I’m not pretending all is well, if we survive this season, we’re going down soon if the club continues to be run as it is, but it’s not all down to just one man.

Basically, I agree with you, but I reckon your obsession is damaging your cause.
    There is no cause. I just see it as common sense of criticising a leadership team that is actively damaging our club. Yes, he is keeping us afloat but at what cost? When he leaves what position will we be in then? The club needs change. An owner who knows what a club like ours needs to be successful, not just stumbling along trying to spend as little as possible and guessing on the running of the club.

The fans will get the club that they deserve. Not many have the stomach to even come close to criticising Tan let alone doing anything about it. Very sad situation.

The fans will get the club that they deserve. Not many have the stomach to even come close to criticising Tan let alone doing anything about it. Very sad situation.
    Out of interest, what are you doing about it?

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Crazy ramblings on thread after thread on CCMB. But at least he can look himself in the mirror.

Your making yourself look ridiculous now. Tan apologists need to look themselves in the mirror. Get a grip ffs.
    For me pointing fingers at anywhere but where they need to be pointed is justifying this shit show.

This board have created what is currently happening at the club. You might think I am making myself ridiculous. Justifying what Tan is doing and accepting it is a lot more unforgiveable.

Could write an essay on that game on the way home but in short, we can’t defend, we can’t score and Allsop is the worst keeper we’ve had since Turnbull. McG and Allsop were poor and Ng was miles off it, again. Wickham and Kaba doesn’t work and why O’Dowda came on to play CB God knows.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Beginning of the season would have said Allsop was an average Championship keeper. He actually seems to have got progressively worse as the season goes on. He's now a rank liability - should have stopped the 1st, missed the ball for the 3rd, and jumped into thin air for their 4th. He is utter garbage.
    He must be the worst keeper we’ve had in 20 years, we usually did ok for keepers

Crazy ramblings on thread after thread on CCMB. But at least he can look himself in the mirror.
    Crazy ramblings?

The board are crap. Tell me how I am wrong if the ramblings are so crazy?

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Not a lot. The majority of our support have no stomach for it any more.
    Many feel we should be thankful to Tan.

Not a lot. The majority of our support have no stomach for it any more.
    Many feel we should be thankful to Tan.
    What would you prefer instead of Tan out of interest? (I’m asking genuinely as I have seen some pretty awful owners in my time - Bob Grogan, The Kumars)

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    What would you prefer instead of Tan out of interest? (I’m asking genuinely as I have seen some pretty awful owners in my time - Bob Grogan, The Kumars)
    Grogan awful really why

An owner that isn't running the club into the ground.

Or a very big change in the thought process and realising a football club needs top level football knowledge on the board.

Out of interest where do you think we are headed under Tan?
    Do you think he will leave us in a better position and situation? I certainly don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    Bob Grogan was probably the best chairman I can remember. A former Newcastle fan he appeared to come to genuinely love the club before his untimely death at the age of only 54 in the early 80's

Why do you say he was awful? He saved the club from extinction.

No comparison whatsoever with Kumar who was one of our worst chairmen.

wrong thread

Quote Originally Posted by fugsyphil View Post
    Grogan awful really why
    Didn't he buy an aeroplane, with the purpose of flying the team to long-distance away games?
    The only thing he had over looked was the plane didn't have enough seating capacity for a full-match day squad, manager,kit manager, medical staff, etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    Bob Grogan was probably the best chairman I can remember. A former Newcastle fan he appeared to come to genuinely love the club before his untimely death at the age of only 54 in the early 80's

Why do you say he was awful? He saved the club from extinction.

No comparison whatsoever with Kumar who was one of our worst chairmen.
    Kumar just didn't have the necessary finance.
    He installed his wife, Joan Hill (lovely lady) as Chief Executive or something similar.

Not a lot.
    Absolutely nothing would be more accurate, unless you count boring the piss out of people with your anonymous ramblings on here day after day after day.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Absolutely nothing would be more accurate, unless you count boring the piss out of people with your anonymous ramblings on here day after day after day.
    Look out it's the boycotter.

If it is that boring then whack me on ignore.
    You can always have a rethink in the future. You're good at that.

Look out it's the boycotter.

If it is that boring then whack me on ignore.
    You can always have a rethink in the future. You're good at that.
    If you and others boycotted when Tan changed our kits, maybe we wouldn’t be where we are. Some people actually did something while you just whinge about others not caring on here while doing precisely **** all.