+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: SHEFFIELD UTD 4 - 1 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: FT: SHEFFIELD UTD 4 - 1 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    We've established you're doing bugger all.

But I thought you were suggesting there are people on 'the other board' (which one) showing the way?
    The Other Board seem to have more who acknowledge that we're only going one way under this lot.

I genuinely think we'll end up worse than when Hammam was here. Accumulating debt from other places other than Tan could see us in a much worse position but I'll watch from the outside and go back to simply reading the forum.

How do you get a profile deleted? Is it only mods or Mike that can do it?
    Emotions will get very high in the coming weeks. If I can't post then all the better, for me and the threads.

People will see the light one day though. Maybe in League 1, maybe League 2. It also could be too late.
    I'll take no joy in the club going to absolute ruin.

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    The Other Board seem to have more who acknowledge that we're only going one way under this lot.

I genuinely think we'll end up worse than when Hammam was here. Accumulating debt from other places other than Tan could see us in a much worse position but I'll watch from the outside and go back to simply reading the forum.

Emotions will get very high in the coming weeks. If I can't post then all the better, for me and the threads.

People will see the light one day though. Maybe in League 1, maybe League 2. It also could be too late.
    Just log out. Dont post and post on the other site which youve obviously already done but claimed it was someone else copying your posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Just log out. Dont post and post on the other site which youve obviously already done but claimed it was someone else copying your posts.
    No. I'll log back in when I see somebody trashing the manager or whatever.

I might sign up on the other side. I might not.
    I genuinely have not posted on the other board.
    My posts were copied by several user names over there

Think I'll stick to watching games and grumbling in the pub after over a pint.

That other board looks as if it’s winding down , most of the posts are from Wales Online , used to be fairly busy and informative

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    That other board looks as if it’s winding down , most of the posts are from Wales Online , used to be fairly busy and informative
    I did notice that tbh.

Think a break from posting might do me good.

Is there any way other than through the mods you can get rid of the profile?

I did notice that tbh.

I can stop you from posting - you can still be logged in, view and send pm's. But not post

Or I can ban the username so you can't log in. Maybe for a few days so you can take a break

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    I can stop you from posting - you can still be logged in, view and send pm's. But not post

Or I can ban the username so you can't log in. Maybe for a few days so you can take a break
    Ban it if you could please Mike.
    If I want to come back I'll create another account.

Thank you.

I did notice that tbh.

A break from your posting would do a lot of people good.

I did notice that tbh.

you could just make a dramatic flounce and people will plead with you to stay Flounce and then come back in a few weeks

think of the Drama people love it