+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: SHEFFIELD UTD 4 - 1 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: FT: SHEFFIELD UTD 4 - 1 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Cardiff City is a Championship club being run on a part-time basis - the one major owner/shareholder doesn't attend games, rarely comments, and Dalman & Choo are mainly concerned with their other business interests. Next year will be the same, as will the season after, and so on. If ever a club was in limbo, it's this one.
    This sums us up , it feels like we’re in limbo. There’s many many fans that would like to see Tan replaced, you’re not alone in thinking that Blue lewj , but having supported through the 70s/ 80s / 90s there becomes a worry that we could end in a worse financial mess. I would love Tan to be replaced by a billionaire who wants only the best for the club but there are not many of them around!

Re: FT: SHEFFIELD UTD 4 - 1 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by Don Corleone View Post
    This sums us up , it feels like we’re in limbo. There’s many many fans that would like to see Tan replaced, you’re not alone in thinking that Blue lewj , but having supported through the 70s/ 80s / 90s there becomes a worry that we could end in a worse financial mess. I would love Tan to be replaced by a billionaire who wants only the best for the club but there are not many of them around!
    Oh it is very much between a rock and a hard place.

I just think even an owner with less cash trying their best to run the club as financially sensibly as they can, whatever that looks like, would be better than a bloke who has clearly just lost interest and enthusiasm for the club.

I've said it many times but these bad decision don't suddenly stop once we're relegated. A bad footballing decision has almost the same impact whatever league you're in.

I think this board will be a bad board at League 1 level, even at League 2 level. The worst part for me is failing to acknowledge mistakes and the need for change.